Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

Most small business owners do not have any marketable job skills. Their only hope is to pay higher wages and accept lower profits.

It's long overdue.
No its no their only hope. Let me guess, you are a Dim porchsitter.....
Small business owners pick up the slack where they can and work longer hours and consider options they did not before. They are entrepeneurs, not lazy dregs. Why pay more for worthless dregs? In the end they may have to shut down in some cases, but there is a limit to giving in to the America haters.

No its no their only hope. Let me guess, you are a Dim porchsitter.....
Small business owners pick up the slack where they can and work longer hours and consider options they did not before. They are entrepeneurs, not lazy dregs. Why pay more for worthless dregs? In the end they may have to shut down in some cases, but there is a limit to giving in to the America haters.

Picking up the slack and working longer hours is what they have employees for.

Employers NEVER hire "worthless dregs", they hire people because they NEED them and usually stick their employees with the worst work.

If they have to shut down because they can't pay a reasonable wage, then let 'em shut down. Nobody ever said that there was an inalienable right to do business.

No, I'm an employee of a large global corporation.

Small business owners can't afford my services.

I didn't ask you can small business afford your services. That part of your answer is irrelevant.

If you were able to do your job on your own, you would be working for yourself, and the fact that you're not doing so, means you are not as good as you think.

Now, you are employee, and will be an employee as long there is nobody who can do your job for less than you do. You are replaceable.

85% of people benefited from the tax cut. Are that many of us rich?
Wrong. Over 80% of the cuts went to the rich. Getting 5 dollars off 0your taxes for the middle class doesn’t o pare to the rich who paid ZERO IN TAXES. I was another give away like Bush before him.
Biden had corporations fire thousands of unvaxed…Not Trump.
That’s BS. The corporations make that decision, not Biden. Take pill. So you’re in favor of companies being forced to spread diseases among their customers ?
I suppose you like the idea of infecting the country and having more r3cessions. Conservatives are science illiterates. I’ve never seen so many stupid people. I suppose you’ve never taking a mumps, rubella, tetanus or polio shot. Well, have you ?

Most small business owners do not have any marketable job skills. Their only hope is to pay higher wages and accept lower profits.

It's long overdue.
I guarantee you Psaki has no skills other than the nasty Prog stern extreme feminist stare. Most feminist women in power are substandard to men who have been denied. And yes, there are powerful women in all ways.

Can someone please explain what this stay at home thing is, because I am in a state that supposedly has it and I don't see anyone staying home...

there are lefties still freaking about OMG the virus... wash your hands every 5 minutes and that kind of thing

but other than that... no difference from 6 months ago

don't get this....

+

Can someone please explain what this stay at home thing is, because I am in a state that supposedly has it and I don't see anyone staying home...

there are lefties still freaking about OMG the virus... wash your hands every 5 minutes and that kind of thing

but other than that... no difference from 6 months ago

don't get this....

+
Im in Alabama and we told them to fuck off a long time ago

Im in Alabama and we told them to fuck off a long time ago
i wish i was in AL

sigh

but still... i'm in a blue state, which will go un-named because I am hiding from a crazy person...

no stay at home order...

i sometimes wondeer if the Trumpers pitched a hissy (b4 I moved to this state) and... well, the elites just didn't want to deal w/ all the flack they would get over a stay at home order...? Who knows? But I know there were plenty of people in my state who liked Trump... FAR more Trump bumper stickers than bidum..

Biden had corporations fire thousands of unvaxed…Not Trump.
Bullshit. The govt can’t force any corporation other then their own employees to fire anyone. How stupid can you get. Must be Drop out Hannity line. Geesus how ridiculous can you get. A business has a right to set their own standards for employment. You think it’s OK for delivery drivers to infect their customers ? Obviously, business don’t. A real dah moment for you isn’t it. You guys used to back corporations over employer rights. What happened ? Two faced about FACE I see.

Forum List

Back