Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

This morning I didn’t take my blood pressure or cholesterol medicine. I sent the pills to a lab and paid another scientist to tell me what’s really in those pills. But how do I know that scientist isn’t in on it? So I got a second opinion. Just want to be sure the medical community isn’t putting magnets in me.
You sniffed too much glue havent you

Read what I wrote. Masks do work. Some better than others but it’s like saying you don’t cover your mouth when you sneeze because it doesn’t work. Stop it.

I listed two reasons to get vaccinated. Increase my chances of survival if I get it and so I don’t have to go to the hospital if I get sick.

I do believe there are other reasons I just want to hear them. Like you I say vaccinated can spread it too.

But I think if more were vaccinated it would help stop the spread. And unvaccinated are responsible for the delta.
More govt narrative spewed out daily for 2 years

More govt narrative spewed out daily for 2 years
I’m agreeing with you. If vaccinated can still spread it they shouldn’t say I’m contaminating others by not getting the booster. How does not being vaccinated make me a contaminator?

LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck is doubling down on getting bitch-slapped.

Dumbfuck, can't you understand English?? It appears not. I just pointed out members of the disbanded pandemic response unit either resigned, went to defend against WMD or went to do work internationally.... You're such a fucking retard, you just repeated what I said but didn't realize it.

Imbecile, Tim Morrison became the head of the counterproliferation and biodefense team.

That's not fighting pandemics, it's fighting chemical weapons.

His new team from former members of the disbanded pandemic response unit drafted the National Biodefense Strategy of 2018.

My G-d, you're a flaming idiot. You're literally corroborating my argument but your too stupid to realize it. :cuckoo:

You're like a piñata that never breaks; it just keeps getting the shit beat out of it, over and over and over again.

307vyna-gif.269908
Imbecile, Tim Morrison became the head of the counterproliferation and biodefense team.

Are you ever not a complete moron?

Biodefence.....

bi·o·de·fense
/ˈbīōdəˌfens/
noun
  • 1.defensive measures taken to protect against an attack using biological weapons:"the panel will issue a report recommending actions to improve biodefense"

Read what I wrote. Masks do work. Some better than others but it’s like saying you don’t cover your mouth when you sneeze because it doesn’t work. Stop it.

I listed two reasons to get vaccinated. Increase my chances of survival if I get it and so I don’t have to go to the hospital if I get sick.

I do believe there are other reasons I just want to hear them. Like you I say vaccinated can spread it too.

But I think if more were vaccinated it would help stop the spread. And unvaccinated are responsible for the delta.
Masks do work.

The boxes say you are full of shit.

From your link:

surgical masks reduce the chances of testing positive

Wearing masks indoors reduces transmission,

Thanks for confirming they don't prevent the spread of the Fauci Flu.
That isn't proof of anything other than you ignorance.

So, stop wearing a seatbelt when you drive. They don't prevent all injuries.

That isn't proof of anything other than you ignorance.

So, stop wearing a seatbelt when you drive. They don't prevent all injuries.
It is proof the clearly don't prevent the spread of the Fauci Flu.

Learn to read your own links, Dumbass.

Why'd you stop reading there, Dumbfuck??

Though the unit was disbanded, not all members of the team left. Some moved to other units in the NSC, like those focused on weapons of mass destruction and international organizations, per The Washington Post.

Which is what I said. The pandemic response unit was disbanded and its members either resigned or were moved to other jobs. WMD is not fighting a pandemic. International organizations doesn't help us here. It helped other nations like the one they specified, fighting Ebola in Congo.

Don't you ever tire of being bitch-slapped by everyone on this forum?

Ever???

307vyna-gif.269908
Exactly. The idiots from the right have their own language, which has little to do with sanity.

It is proof the clearly don't prevent the spread of the Fauci Flu.

Learn to read your own links, Dumbass.
The spread is mostly among the unvaccinated which is mostly you Humpers. You guys are the contagious zombies who walk among us spewing your infections. Humper super spreaders.

The spread is mostly among the unvaccinated which is mostly you Humpers. You guys are the contagious zombies who walk among us spewing your infections. Humper super spreaders.
Stay under your bed with your coloring book and Binky, Buttercup.

Forum List

Back