Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

I only saw your post

but that sometimes happens like in sports where the refs only see the second punch

maybe thats you this time

but knowing your usual MO I have my doubts
Except this isn't a live sporting event. All the posts are all still just sitting here. You're capable of seeing them all. If you're going to make yourself the hall monitor, you need to do a better job.

Except this isn't a live sporting event. All the posts are all still just sitting here. You're capable of seeing them all. If you're going to make yourself the hall monitor, you need to do a better job.
I went back quite far but never got to the source

however since the headline promotes trump you are the least motivated to stay on topic

Do your parents know you’re misusing your Internet privileges?

Go back to the debate with Trump and you will see where he criticized Trump’s and handling and Biden said he will end it. Further, you might want to look at the numbers regarding people not doing their part..A good number of Blacks are not getting vaccinated as well as Latinos. The majority of these are not Trump supporters.
Black and Latinos have higher rates of vaccination than maga fuckups.

Can the OP explain the differences between Norway which locked down and Sweden that didn't in terms of death and economic impacts?

Black and Latinos have higher rates of vaccination than maga fuckups.
Not sure where you are getting your data but the lack of vaccination among Blacks and Latinos as stand alone groups is sufficient to make an impact. I suppose you have some science whereby only the unvaccinated conservatives are the problem???

What bullshit is that?
Fauchi is part of the Deep State
If you knew Fauci was part of the deep state trying to develop a vaccine and Trump didn’t think we needed it, why didn’t he just fire him, let everyone get sick and it would then begin to disappear I n the spring. He is so incompetent he has no idea what the deep state is…..
You, know the same deep state that developed the vaccine for covid, small pox, tetanus and dozens of other diseases.

Last edited:
Not sure where you are getting your data but the lack of vaccination among Blacks and Latinos as stand alone groups is sufficient to make an impact. I suppose you have some science whereby only the unvaccinated conservatives are the problem???
Why is the majority of people now dying, WHITE HUMPERS. ?

Bullshit. The govt can’t force any corporation other then their own employees to fire anyone. How stupid can you get. Must be Drop out Hannity line. Geesus how ridic
that's a fine way to use the Name of the Person, the ONLY one who would be tortured and die to pay the price of your sins.. (which is not to imply that we the sheeple need do nothingg to accomplish our salvation... but anyhow..)

Forum List

Back