Trump Rips “Very Low IQ” Auntie Maxine Waters at Penn Rally (VIDEO)

2uh6.jpg

tRump is in the 95 range of IQ.

While I'm no Trump fan, he was accepted to and graduated from Wharton, one of the top schools in the world. That doesn't happen to someone with below average intelligence.

This begs the question, what evidence have you that he's a 95?

Or is it you with the learning issues?

Did Donald's daddy donate a building to the UofP? That's a common reason those like Trump get extra credit and accepted, when others with more credentials are denied.

He is either talking down to his base, or his lack of vocabulary & use of syntax puts him at < 100

That would be your burden to prove. Otherwise, you still have ZERO evidence that a guy that graduated from Wharton (oh, and earned billions) is below average intelligence.

Without that evidence, you look like a ridiculous hack, by the way.

That’s amazing because his IQ is roughly threes higher than when you add Water’s and your IQ added together.
pap there you go again ..proving you're not as smart as you think you are Trump is a dumb ass knowing nothing of the office he finds himself in and anyone that can't see he's a dumb ass is one themselves

Where did I say Trump was smart? Tax man stated Trump had an IQ of 95. I stated that Trump’s IQ as stated by taxman is three times his and Waters combined, which means their IQ is roughly 47 each.
I'd bet a ton on either of them in a wager on whose IQ's were higher Trump for want of better words is a lame brain

This is how intelligent Waters sounds, “I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion.”

That’s amazing because his IQ is roughly threes higher than when you add Water’s and your IQ added together.
pap there you go again ..proving you're not as smart as you think you are Trump is a dumb ass knowing nothing of the office he finds himself in and anyone that can't see he's a dumb ass is one themselves

Where did I say Trump was smart? Tax man stated Trump had an IQ of 95. I stated that Trump’s IQ as stated by taxman is three times his and Waters combined, which means their IQ is roughly 47 each.
I'd bet a ton on either of them in a wager on whose IQ's were higher Trump for want of better words is a lame brain

This is how intelligent Waters sounds, “I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion.”
Sounds like her mother's life could have been saved by an abortion.

Lol.......I love this president. Proto-human Maxine Waters deserved to be called out for the idiot the entity is. What a great rally by a great president. It was so uplifting and patriotic.

Enjoy!
Trump Rips 'Very Low IQ' Auntie Maxine Waters at Penn Rally (VIDEO)

Maxine Waters is a genius compared to Trump. Trump is the dumbest President ever.
She's a sub species proto-human. Not even a full homo-sapien on the evolutionary scale, like my superior people of European heritage.

Lol.......I love this president. Proto-human Maxine Waters deserved to be called out for the idiot the entity is. What a great rally by a great president. It was so uplifting and patriotic.

Enjoy!

Maxine Waters is a genius compared to Trump. Trump is the dumbest President ever.
She's a sub species proto-human. Not even a full homo-sapien on the evolutionary scale, like my superior people of European heritage.
You know, Jews have the highest IQ of any other race. Sorry, Steve - you’re inferior.

Enjoy!

You know, Jews have the highest IQ of any other race. Sorry, Steve - you’re inferior.

ummm religion is not a race

Enjoy!

You idiot. Jewish people are a type of race. They have a religion along with it. How are you this ignorant?

While I'm no Trump fan, he was accepted to and graduated from Wharton, one of the top schools in the world. That doesn't happen to someone with below average intelligence.

This begs the question, what evidence have you that he's a 95?

Or is it you with the learning issues?

Did Donald's daddy donate a building to the UofP? That's a common reason those like Trump get extra credit and accepted, when others with more credentials are denied.

He is either talking down to his base, or his lack of vocabulary & use of syntax puts him at < 100

That would be your burden to prove. Otherwise, you still have ZERO evidence that a guy that graduated from Wharton (oh, and earned billions) is below average intelligence.

Without that evidence, you look like a ridiculous hack, by the way.
Money can buy anything, even a degree from Wharton. And all the bankruptcies he had puts a damper on all the billions he supposedly earned. He looks like a dunce who LOST billions to me

Enjoy!

You idiot. Jewish people are a type of race. They have a religion along with it. How are you this ignorant?
There are Jews in ALL races... and has been for thousands of years. The Jewish religion was formed by a cosmopolitan group of Africans, proto-Caucasians and Asians.

Forum List

Back