Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

No. He has created the environment in which the fringe has decided to "get him". They aren't Democrats. Or (saving the last guy) Republicans. Polarizing figures may do this. History is replete with them.
You're a teacher. You've never uttered the words, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"?

He just keeps sticking his leg in the hornet's nest.
^Shrug^...
"He was an enemy of the state. He had to be eliminated."
Jeez, this is right out of North Korea.

Harris, the MSM, and the Democrats will continue their hyperbolic doomsday language which inspires these assassination attempts.

I think many media members, Democrats, and even members on here honestly wouldn’t mind if Trump died. They’d view it as a virtuous necessary action to “save the country” lol

Last edited:
The MAINSTREAM MEDIA is actually reporting this. If you can't get it where you're at (in Canada), why don't you go pet the pretty white bears?

I just watched the Press Conference with the FBI and Secret Service. They said the gun the shooter left behind was an AK47. That's a Russian made weapon. Somebody trying to collect the bounty Iran put on Trump? Or maybe Putin helping a buddy distract the press from his latest fuck-up?

There are ZERO bears where I live. The pretty white ones live in the High Artic. I live near Niagara Falls. How to tell us you're an idiot without saying the words.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Just in 17 minutes ago from the FBI.
I just watched the Press Confer ence with the FBI and Secret Service. They said the gun the shooter left behind was an AK47. That's a Russian made weapon. Somebody trying to collect the bounty Iran put on Trump? Or maybe Putin helping a buddy distract the press from his latest fuck-up?

There are ZERO bears where I live. The pretty white ones live in the High Artic. I live near Niagara Falls. How to tell us you're an idiot without saying the words.
Great! Maybe we can tell the Haitians you'll welcome them (and all of the other illegals) with open arms! You'll LOVE the "diversity"!

Forum List

Back