Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

I just watched the Press Conference with the FBI and Secret Service. They said the gun the shooter left behind was an AK47. That's a Russian made weapon. Somebody trying to collect the bounty Iran put on Trump? Or maybe Putin helping a buddy distract the press from his latest fuck-up?

There are ZERO bears where I live. The pretty white ones live in the High Artic. I live near Niagara Falls. How to tell us you're an idiot without saying the words.
Doubtless, he was trying to save democracy.

Would-be Trump assassin’s sniper’s nest revealed: Photos show AK-47 rifle, GoPro and backpack in hidden spot​

Personal content: The Secret service and local police did an amazing job today.
One SS agent spotting the next hole saw a rifle barrel thru the brush/fence and shot.
The shooter took off, was spotted by a witness who took a photo of his vehicle.
He was stopped and arrested a short time later. Amazing job by the police.
Routh is white, not an R or a D, and has a roofing business in NC.

Last edited:
"Trump has thretened violence time after time. Maybe he should stop doing that."
-- IQ2

:rolleyes:
We have all heard Trump threatening violence. And what he said about Haitians is creating violence. He incited violence on 1-6. So you can lie to yoursef about it, but stop trying to lie to others.

OMG they tried to assassinate him again!!!:omg:

This is just too much! This has to stop!

Donald Trump has issued a statement confirming he is “safe and well,” and declaring that “nothing” will slow him down and he will “never surrender.”

GOD Bless him and protect him always~

Thank the witness who took a photo of the would be assailants vehicle. The creep even had a Go Pro to record his deed.

Florida isn't PA, they act fast there. G-d bless them.

Weird how Wikipedia has a page under the supposed shooter's name that claims he tried to assassinate tRump on the 19th.

4 days from now....

Forum List

Back