Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

The Crazies won't stop. Whether a direct shot at him or not, the message is being sent and he is being reminded of what his enemies desire.

Former President Donald Trump's campaign confirmed in a statement that he is safe after gunshots were fired in his vicinity.

"President Trump is safe following gunshots in his vicinity. No further details at this time," Steven Cheung, Communications for the Trump Campaign said in a statement.
Trump is lucky in the sense that the people who try to kill him are clearly incompetent. I don’t know much about guns, but it’s pretty obvious an AK-47 is a terrible choice of weapon for killing a public figure from a far.

democrats are stupid murderers.

...unborn babies, ex-presidents, dog, cats, ducks... they kill and eat it.
They have the neanderthal disease as they pass themselves off as intellectuals. They are on course to destroy the nation. They will say different with their Communist agendas. One million pages of facts and figures proven y their own ought off scientists, professors, political gurus, who are really people who fit their findings into a Marxist ideology.

B-i-n-g-o!

Trump supporters are such snowflakes and whiners. Emotional cripples

View attachment 1012594
They are simply wanting the publicity and to shape the narrative, if they can, taking advantage of any happening, for political advantage, whether it comports with reality of a given situation or not. They are rabidly disingenuous, to say the least.

The breaking story was that 'gunshots' were heard in the distance from the golf course were El Trumper was golfing.

No one has any idea if Trump was shot at.

It could be a Trump media offensive to kept him back in the spotlight.

They are simply wanting the publicity and to shape the narrative, if they can, taking advantage of any happening, for political advantage, whether it comports with reality of a given situation or not. They are rabidly disingenuous, to say the least.
to say the least
also,

Was the detainee a crisis actor? The American pubic has a right to know. Did some MAGA actor stage an event to try and bolster Trump's poll numbers?​

Last edited:
Thankfully, this was apparently just a shooting incident in the vicinity of President Trump.

But it does make me contemplate if it will be the last one. Will another one be more akin to the first one?

And that makes me worried about what this nation could devolve into if any attempts against his life succeed. God forbid.

Wow, they are still trying to murder Trump because "THEY KNOW"

God has chosen Trump as the next president of the United States of America no matter how much they salivate over Kamala. "THEY KNOW" Trump is going to win.
lol god you people are so goddamn deranged

Thankfully, this was apparently just a shooting incident in the vicinity of President Trump.

But it does make me contemplate if it will be the last one. Will another one be more akin to the first one?

And that makes me worried about what this nation could devolve into if any attempts against his life succeed. God forbid.
If somebody succeeds, the World Economic forum will spring into action, bury the real story that connects them to it, and find a scapegoat. They will then posit their hand-picked democrat candidate as the only solution to the violence

Forum List

Back