Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

Ask me about specifics about a conversation I had with someone more than 5 minutes ago and there will likely be much that I don't remember. Human memory is extremely unreliable.

Ask me about specifics about a conversation I had with someone more than 5 minutes ago and there will likely be much that I don't remember. Human memory is extremely unreliable.

speaking for yourself or making excuses for Trump?

Trump could NOT REMEMBER 36 times

... and yet ...

Trump has said he has "one of the great memories of all time."

What a joke.
Trump is a joke.
A POTUS embarrassment!
Thé man is a stable genius with a big brain

Last edited:
senile obstructionist -

Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........
Tried and true legal strategy to avoid perjury traps. I doubt very much you get that.

oh I get it, trust me.

the biggest liar on the planet cant remember trying to keep him from being impeached.
LOL

The Democrats can impeach anytime they want. They don't even have to make anything up like they have been doing for two years.

So, what's stopping them?

oh I get it, trust me.

the biggest liar on the planet cant remember trying to keep him from being impeached.
If anyone had the guts to question Obama under oath about his little coup he would say he can't remember 2000 times.....

Forum List

Back