Trump saId Mexico will pay for the wall, why is he threatening to

I don't want my tax money to go to paying for the health care of deadbeats either, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.

Trump said the mexicans would pay for the wall. That's what sold it.

Trump now promises to wreck the USA if congress doesn't force american taxpayers to pay for it.

Yeah, like your dear leader wrecked it, about 17% of nonessential personnel on a paid vacation, yeah, that'll wreck it alright. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing you mention the Constitution with your boy in constant violation of it with the emolument clause.
Hypocrite.

Ah, the fantasies of the regressive, soooooooo entertaining, LMAO.

Gullable dupe still won't believe Trump is shredding the Constitution by enriching himself while in office which is just one reason Trump's ethics adviser resigned in disgust..
No matter how much and how often you're educated you hold on dearly to YOUR erroneous fantasies..

Run along child, you wouldn't even be able to spell Constitution with out your spell check. Your little rants prove you haven't actually read it.

you are a full blown idiot.... There's no emolument clause to the Constitution? Obviously you don't know what it entails.
You continue to make excuses for your unstable prez VIOLATING the constitution. You can't/ won't tell the truth about him so you attack me.

Where did I say the clause didn't exist? It just doesn't apply to Trumps situation. Only pathetic little losers would think it does.

Doesn't apply to trump's situation?
Ha ha ha ha. He hasn't divested from his business interests which is exactly what the emolument clause deals with. You're just too stupid to deal with this late at night..

you are a full blown idiot.... There's no emolument clause to the Constitution? Obviously you don't know what it entails.
You continue to make excuses for your unstable prez VIOLATING the constitution. You can't/ won't tell the truth about him so you attack me.

Where did I say the clause didn't exist? It just doesn't apply to Trumps situation. Only pathetic little losers would think it does.

Trump is making money from foreigners. How does it not apply?

I don't want my tax money to go to paying for the health care of deadbeats either, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.

Trump now promises to wreck the USA if congress doesn't force american taxpayers to pay for it.

Yeah, like your dear leader wrecked it, about 17% of nonessential personnel on a paid vacation, yeah, that'll wreck it alright. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

As your pussygrabber has racked up $600 million in secret service fees while he plays golf and his kids travel the world screwing the tax payers..
SS is out of funds. Maybe he can get the mint to print more money..

Ah, the fantasies of the regressive, soooooooo entertaining, LMAO.

Gullable dupe still won't believe Trump is shredding the Constitution by enriching himself while in office which is just one reason Trump's ethics adviser resigned in disgust..
No matter how much and how often you're educated you hold on dearly to YOUR erroneous fantasies..

Run along child, you wouldn't even be able to spell Constitution with out your spell check. Your little rants prove you haven't actually read it.

Ha ha ha ha. He hasn't divested from his business interests which is exactly what the emolument clause deals with. You're just too stupid to deal with this late at night..

No it doesn't, stop listening to stupid people. He's not required to divest himself of anything. The president and VP are even exempt form conflict of interest laws. I think you need to find a lower IQ board where you might fair better.

Because it's not related to his official duties, it's a contract for consumer goods and services at market rate. Get back to me when you can prove foreigners are paying multiples of the market rate, you might have something then.

No it doesn't, stop listening to stupid people. He's not required to divest himself of anything. The president and VP are even exempt form conflict of interest laws. I think you need to find a lower IQ board where you might fair better.

This isn't conflict of interest laws this is the emoluments clause of the constitution. It applies to the president. Trump is not required to divest, but that is one mechanism to comply with the emoluments clause that Trump rejected.

As your pussygrabber has racked up $600 million in secret service fees while he plays golf and his kids travel the world screwing the tax payers..
SS is out of funds. Maybe he can get the mint to print more money..

The law says the president and his family are to be protected, you don't like it, get the law changed. Otherwise SFTU, Trump has a large family, we knew that when we elected him.

\

Because it's not related to his official duties, it's a contract for consumer goods and services at market rate. Get back to me when you can prove foreigners are paying multiples of the market rate, you might have something then.

Trump is making money from the chinese.
Trump is negotiating with the chinese

Trump is making money from people he is doing official business with.

It will downgrade the credit rating. Interest rates on the debt will double.

Child I think you are confusing a govt shutdown with the increase in the debt ceiling, they are unrelated.

I just proved he does. I use attribution. You pull shit straight from your ass.

\

there isn't any crime or misdeed this asshole from Texas won't defend trump on.
Cult members are very loyal.

The law says the president and his family are to be protected, you don't like it, get the law changed. Otherwise SFTU, Trump has a large family, we knew that when we elected him.

Trump said he would rarely leave the white house. That he wouldn't go on vacations, that he wouldn't play golf.

The cost of protecting Trump is so high, because Trump lied about where he would be, and what he would do.

It's like agreeing to pay your kids car expenses, because he said he would only be driving 50 miles a week back and forth to school. And then he goes wild, driving hundreds of miles every weekend.

\

That's irrelevant, hell the federal government has been borrowing money from China for decades, is the whole damn government in violation of some fantasy law? BTW, most businesses make money form people they do business with, otherwise they wouldn't be in business.

What attribution would that be, your own stink'n think'n?

\

there isn't any crime or misdeed this asshole from Texas won't defend trump on.
Cult members are very loyal.

You have yet to provide any evidence of a crime. When you do we'll discuss it.

What attribution would that be, your own stink'n think'n?

The one you didn't read..
Two days after inauguration, his administration announced that Trump would not release the returns even if an audit were complete. Trump has somewhat gleefully asserted that the conflict-of-interest rules don’t apply to the president. He mixed together personal business and official diplomacy during several meetings and conversations with foreign officials during the transition. And despite his widespread private holdings in commercial real estate, condominiums, hotels, and golf courses here and around the world, he has refused to follow the lead of his predecessors by selling his assets and placing the proceeds in a blind trust. Instead, he has transferred management, but not ownership, of the Trump Organization. He retains his ownership in full. And he has assigned operational responsibility not to an independent arm’s-length trustee, but to his sons, Eric and Donald Jr.

Trump said he would rarely leave the white house. That he wouldn't go on vacations, that he wouldn't play golf.

The cost of protecting Trump is so high, because Trump lied about where he would be, and what he would do.

It's like agreeing to pay your kids car expenses, because he said he would only be driving 50 miles a week back and forth to school. And then he goes wild, driving hundreds of miles every weekend.

Poor snowflake, do you need a tissue. Things change from when you're a candidate and get in the office, who would have thunk.

Forum List

Back