Trump saId Mexico will pay for the wall, why is he threatening to

shut the gov down. He got hired on having Mexico paying for the wall , which most US citizens do not want , even Pubs, so no Mexico payment, NO WALL. I do not want my tax money to pay for a stupid wall.

Mexico said they weren't going to pay for it. But Trump supporters still believed their dear Kool-aid man.

We were always going to wind up paying for that wall, that's why most logical people do not want it. It is unnecessary and costly.

Deplorables have been conned yet again.

I was willing to pay for it before Trump, why should I object to paying for it now?

Then you and Trump can start a go fund me page and raise money for the wall. But I don't want my tax dollars going to an unnecessary wall. Illegals will find a way into this country regardless. Many illegals came by airplane. So what's a wall going to do for them?

How can he know what the total bill is unless it's built? He got to know how much to collect, boy you're not very smart are ya?

Trump's too busy calling up Congressmen and " berating them" on why they won't protect him against the Russian investigation to worry about a wall.
The great thing about this is that Republicans are becoming more likely to tell the press about the unhinged one's freakouts.

:link::link::link::link::link:

It's always hilarious how little you know and your inability to use Google.

Trump clashed with multiple GOP senators over Russia

Note to dipshit, your link doesn't support your claim, speaking to legislators about legislation is part of his job.

My link distinctly shows Trump is obsessed with Russia and berating republicans for not protecting him which I said and you didn't know. Your media won't cover it..

Yeah, it mentioned two pieces of legislation concerning Russia, both of which congress is venturing into areas where they are not granted authority under the Constitution. Of course you snowflakes have never been concerned with the Constitution unless you think you can use it as a club.

shut the gov down. He got hired on having Mexico paying for the wall , which most US citizens do not want , even Pubs, so no Mexico payment, NO WALL. I do not want my tax money to pay for a stupid wall.

Mexico said they weren't going to pay for it. But Trump supporters still believed their dear Kool-aid man.

We were always going to wind up paying for that wall, that's why most logical people do not want it. It is unnecessary and costly.

Deplorables have been conned yet again.

I was willing to pay for it before Trump, why should I object to paying for it now?

Then you and Trump can start a go fund me page and raise money for the wall. But I don't want my tax dollars going to an unnecessary wall. Illegals will find a way into this country regardless. Many illegals came by airplane. So what's a wall going to do for them?

I don't want my tax money to go to paying for the health care of deadbeats either, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.

IMG_0229.JPG
It's always hilarious how little you know and your inability to use Google

You're confused, but that's okay we know its difficult for the Sub 100 IQ's to understand that Washington and the Lying Liberal Main Stream Media have you under their spell...

The first step to starting your recovery is trying to think for yourself, I understand its difficult, time consuming and its probably over your head, but what do you have to lose?

From @realDonaldTrump: "Dishonest, fake news media said don't look at eclipse w/o glasses, so I did! JOBS!"

Trump's too busy calling up Congressmen and " berating them" on why they won't protect him against the Russian investigation to worry about a wall.
The great thing about this is that Republicans are becoming more likely to tell the press about the unhinged one's freakouts.

Note to dipshit, your link doesn't support your claim, speaking to legislators about legislation is part of his job.

My link distinctly shows Trump is obsessed with Russia and berating republicans for not protecting him which I said and you didn't know. Your media won't cover it..

Yeah, it mentioned two pieces of legislation concerning Russia, both of which congress is venturing into areas where they are not granted authority under the Constitution. Of course you snowflakes have never been concerned with the Constitution unless you think you can use it as a club.

Amazing you mention the Constitution with your boy in constant violation of it with the emolument clause.
Hypocrite.

And completely ignore the parts that explicitly talk about your Russian whore being obsessed with the Russian investigations and are calling up republicans to save him from it.

Amazing you mention the Constitution with your boy in constant violation of it with the emolument clause.
Hypocrite.

Ah, the fantasies of the regressive, soooooooo entertaining, LMAO.

And completely ignore the parts that explicitly talk about your Russian whore being obsessed with the Russian investigations and are calling up republicans to save him from it.

Wow, one unsupported sentence. Two replies to one post, I'm flattered, too bad you're so deranged, it might mean something if you weren't.

Hypocrite.

Gullable dupe still won't believe Trump is shredding the Constitution by enriching himself while in office which is just one reason Trump's ethics adviser resigned in disgust..
No matter how much and how often you're educated you hold on dearly to YOUR erroneous fantasies..

Hypocrite.

Gullable dupe still won't believe Trump is shredding the Constitution by enriching himself while in office which is just one reason Trump's ethics adviser resigned in disgust..
No matter how much and how often you're educated you hold on dearly to YOUR erroneous fantasies..

Run along child, you wouldn't even be able to spell Constitution with out your spell check. Your little rants prove you haven't actually read it.

Wow, one unsupported sentence. Two replies to one post, I'm flattered, too bad you're so deranged, it might mean something if you weren't.

unsupported ?
From my link:
"Trump's chewing out of GOP senators, according to people briefed on the calls, reflected the president's frustration that fellow Republicans would make moves that could damage him, particularly on an investigation that he detests."
Plus it's been covered all day on the news shows.
Consider your ass kicked.

Hypocrite.

Run along child, you wouldn't even be able to spell Constitution with out your spell check. Your little rants prove you haven't actually read it.

you are a full blown idiot.... There's no emolument clause to the Constitution? Obviously you don't know what it entails.
You continue to make excuses for your unstable prez VIOLATING the constitution. You can't/ won't tell the truth about him so you attack me.

Looks like cons are resigned to paying for the wall. They just dismiss Trump's repeated promises that Mexico would pay for it. :itsok:

unsupported ?
From my link:
"Trump's chewing out of GOP senators, according to people briefed on the calls, reflected the president's frustration that fellow Republicans would make moves that could damage him, particularly on an investigation that he detests."
Plus it's been covered all day on the news shows.
Consider your ass kicked.

Yep, he was talking about the legislation and how it would be portrayed in the regressive media. As you just demonstrated, he was correct. Strike three.

I don't want my tax money to go to paying for the health care of deadbeats either, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.

Trump said the mexicans would pay for the wall. That's what sold it.

Trump now promises to wreck the USA if congress doesn't force american taxpayers to pay for it.

Because mexico ain't paying for a wall.

El Presidente told Trump to go fuck himself with this wall paying bullshit and Trump said "fine, just don't tell anyone you said that to me".

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia
We want a wall and don't give a shit about your opinion.

Get real time - you wanting shit doesn't make it so.
-------------------------------------- we will see what TRUMP does Anton .
Same thing that he has done the last 8 months. Nothing at all.

Hypocrite.

you are a full blown idiot.... There's no emolument clause to the Constitution? Obviously you don't know what it entails.
You continue to make excuses for your unstable prez VIOLATING the constitution. You can't/ won't tell the truth about him so you attack me.

Where did I say the clause didn't exist? It just doesn't apply to Trumps situation. Only pathetic little losers would think it does.

McConnell and the Russian whore got into a profane shouting match a few weeks ago because he didn't feel Mitch was " protecting him" from the Russian investigation.
Imagine thinking someone can PROTECT HIM.
Of courseOK doesn't know this..., he's proud of being uniformed.

View attachment 145731 The more trump lies to his dead beat followers the more they defend him.

Repeal and replace Obamacare on day one?
Mexico will pay for the wall?
His secret plan to defeat ISIS in one month?
You have to have more than a few screws loose to believe anything this guy says.
They defend his lies.
A professor, from Texas, defended Trump's specific lies repeatedly when grilled. :lmao:

Forum List

Back