🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Says China Should Pay the United States $10 Trillion in Damages

Ever heard that you are the asshole I did not speak with in this context
You sound scared
Good grief. Why are all US-Americans atheistic idiots - or whatelse do you try to do here than to say that all US-Americans are godless idiots?

You're a clown. You must be Austrian which would explain why you are such an asshole. Ignorant and opinionated - definitely Austrian.

Decus and all others (jc456 , 007 ), who hide the item they try "to discuss" with me here: Don't disqualify yourselve any longer. You are a shame for all mankind.

Are you saying you are not Austrian??

:lol: If you think so, Prussian. ... ah sorry: "Piefke"

And the chinks are acting just like the democrat party trying to keep audits from being conducted. They're both acting guilty as sin...

Trump should worry about repaying the millions of dollars he stole from U.S. taxpayers as a result of his tax schemes & scams he's been running for the past 40 fucking years.

China will never repay a nickel so dream on & parrot Trump's bullshit rants if it makes you feel better.

Zaanga, your satanic deity Yahweh never existed,.

My "phone number" here is 'zaangalewa'. And you broke here now a very elementary spiritual rule, which is independent from any existence or unexistence of god. So let me give you a shoroastric answer: Your 'belief' in Angra Mainu (Ahriman) = in the evil powers of the world, where you seem to belong to on your own - is not the same as the belief in Ahura Mazda (Ormuz). And both is not directly comparable with the belief of the people of god and their friends. What you say here is indeed a little worrying - but not for the believers in god. It is worrying because of your own bad education, which has very bad concrete effects to your own life. You are what you think - and you are not what you are not able to ... sense ... . You are able to accept evilness but holiness is only an illusion for you - isn't it? So you are principially not able to trust - but you need to be able to trust for to survive in this world here ... and you also need trust - specially trust in god - not to suffer this what we call "the second death". A dilemma which you are not able to solve with the power of your own mind. God may help you.

Last edited:
Trump should worry about repaying the millions of dollars he stole from U.S. taxpayers as a result of his tax schemes & scams he's been running for the past 40 fucking years.
Beria told Stalin show me the man and I will find the crime

You sound scared
Good grief. Why are all US-Americans atheistic idiots - or whatelse do you try to do here than to say that all US-Americans are godless idiots?

You're a clown. You must be Austrian which would explain why you are such an asshole. Ignorant and opinionated - definitely Austrian.

Decus and all others (jc456 , 007 ), who hide the item they try "to discuss" with me here: Don't disqualify yourselve any longer. You are a shame for all mankind.

You better not be involved in cultural appropriation. Damn Austrians love that black face nonsense. I also heard those in Cameroon wish they were white.

Too fking funny.

i agree 100 percent!

E2-px3lXIAIIFaP
it’s refreshing to hear a president that actually stands up for americans!

Trump was 100 percent right about china and its role in the chinese virus.

i agree 100 percent!

E2-px3lXIAIIFaP

af72c1ts0o371.jpg

i agree 100 percent!

E2-px3lXIAIIFaP

af72c1ts0o371.jpg
that’s funny....i know things are black snd white to dems, and critical thinking is looked down on...but do you really have to showcase it?

1) nobody said the virus was a hoax
2) the virus doesn’t appear to actually be as deadly as the propagandist reported and the massive lockdowns by dems was far to much
3) and yes china is at fault for lying about it

i agree 100 percent!

E2-px3lXIAIIFaP

af72c1ts0o371.jpg
that’s funny....i know things are black snd white to dems, and critical thinking is looked down on...but do you really have to showcase it?

1) nobody said the virus was a hoax
2) the virus doesn’t appear to actually be as deadly as the propagandist reported and the massive lockdowns by dems was far to much
3) and yes china is at fault for lying about it

yes, 600k people dead due to just shits-n-giggles.

i agree 100 percent!

E2-px3lXIAIIFaP

Where'd your boy come up with that $10 trillion figure? Did he conduct a study? Research it? Or did he just pull a number out of his ass because it sounds good to you low I.Q. knuckleheads who still support that lunatic?

i agree 100 percent!

E2-px3lXIAIIFaP

Where'd your boy come up with that $10 trillion figure? Did he conduct a study? Research it? Or did he just pull a number out of his ass because it sounds good to you low I.Q. knuckleheads who still support that lunatic?
likely out of his ass. I don’t know. I would have demanded much more

You sound scared

You better not be involved in cultural appropriation.

In what?

Damn Austrians love that black face nonsense.

The Austrians and their humor are nearly as black and as different as the Brits and their humor, dark sunny boy.

I also heard those in Cameroon wish they were white.

Is this a problem?

Too fking funny.

Last edited:
i agree 100 percent!

E2-px3lXIAIIFaP
So do I. China is responsible for every death from their Chinese virus. If they had locked their country down, none of us would have had to deal with it.

China should pay for every death.

Trump should pay
To give Fauchi his due - he said what he could and I have no fault with what he has stated through time as I understand that he did as much as was possible in the circumstances and there was nothing that was in any way ever truly false.

What Fauci said in the early going about masks was intended for them to be available to those that needed them most - doctors and nurses. And he said so. Later, when masks became plentiful, he rec'ed them for everyone. He didn't lie about anything.

On the other hand, trump lied flagrantly, saying the pandemic was no big deal, how the "15 cases will soon be down to zero", how it would fade in warmer weather as if he was some kind of expert, and blowing off the wearing of masks, which his pathetic slobbering followers took to heart to this day. He cost many lives, and his followers ignore it all, critiquing expert opinion, worshipping an idiot.

Forum List

Back