Trump says he committed another felony

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1717434280299.png

Former President Donald Trump has reportedly raised more than $200 million since a Manhattan jury returned a guilty verdict against him in court last week for allegedly committing a felony. This also inexplicably caused his approval rating to go up substantially as well..

This then prompted the former President to admitting to another felony, actually a real felony. Trump now claims that that he was taking illicit drugs while filing for a gun license. But when questioned about not ever officially having possession of illicit drugs, Trump claims that they were left in the White House, that is, the cocaine found in the White House years after the President had left office.

Fearing another rise in poll numbers for President Trump in addition to hundreds of millions more dollars being given to him, President Biden spoke. "Folks, Trump is a liar, a proven liar. Everyone knows that was my son's stash!" screamed Biden. Uunter is just an ignorant crack head!"

However, Trump doubled down saying, "Everyone knows that Hunter has pleaded to the courts that he was innocent of being on illicit drugs while filling for his gun license, so it could not probably be Hunter's stash. Everyone knows Hunter is a model citizen, top notch kind of guy."

"Nope, for the last time, the cocaine stash was my son Hunter's!" screamed Biden. "Now throw that crack head son of mine behind bars, and make sure everyone knows that Trump committed no more felonies!"

No word yet on when the Hunter Biden trial may begin.

"Folks, Trump is a liar, a proven liar. Everyone knows that was my son's stash!" screamed Biden. Uunter is just an ignorant crack head!"

However, Trump doubled down saying, "Everyone knows that Hunter has pleaded to the courts that he was innocent of being on illicit drugs while filling for his gun license, so it could not probably be Hunter's stash. Everyone knows Hunter is a model citizen, top notch kind of guy."
8sn22r.jpg

Forum List

Back