Trump Says He Won't Sell His Businesses To Address Conflicts Of Interest

should Trump Divest himself from his business before he is sworn in as POTUS.

• Yep, even the appearance of impropriety should be avoided.

• Nope, his kids can run it and nobody should think anything of it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Clinton's were forced to say they would completely divest themselves from their CHARITY, if she became President....that both Bill and Chelsea would get out of it too....

Why are you Trumpsters not forcing the same, with Trump?

HOW can he not have a conflict of interest with his business that his kids would run? When YOU KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT that Trump would be following his own business and know the deals his children were making with Foreign Nations, to put up their Trump towers...

Trump should have thought about this BEFORE he chose to run for President....unless he never really planned to win and this was simply a publicity stunt to enrich himself and family?

BINGO!

He just says he'll do whatever the right thing is and add "IDK" to the end. Until the very end where he admits he's not going to do that right thing he said he would because "he doesnt have to".

Come on...Its the Tax Returns all over again. I'll release them, after audit...unless Hillary releases speeches. Just kidding...but not really.

Difference is it was HER charity. She also proved to show preference to those who gave them cash.

Compare and contrast to say Trump having stock in GM, and providing policy that impacts GM.

You cant compare it because anything you can use for comparison we're told legally he doesnt have to provide it. So while you think comparing something you have (Clintons Returns) to something you use your imagination to see (Trumps returns) making a comparison doesnt seem logical
And Trump's refusal to divest is something no potus did since WWII at least. So, his corruption cannot be compared. It's in a class of its own.
Washington didn't sell the farm....stupid fucking fascist liberals.....

We are coming..,,

Why would Washington sell his fucking farm? And for you to compare a farm to Trump's business is the most idiotic fucking thing you could possibly say. Are you even smart enough to breath on your own?

And why does that matter?

You didn't read the link. So I'm not going to waste my time then. Thank you for letting me know up front.
I didn't have to. I know what that clause is. And frankly I don't give 2 shits how some hacks interpret the COTUS.
His company being global has NOTHING to do with that clause.
I guess you are implying someone staying at one of his hotels is a gift? Or a title of nobility? Lol

Yes, yes it does. And you playing dumb about the clause in the first place is reason enough to not discuss it with you. He can't make money off of dealings with other foreign governments based on his position. He's already doing that just by having his name on hotels in different countries and foreign governments using his hotel in Washington, DC, to mention other things. But you just keep on acting dumb... you are doing a good job of it.
LMAO you got to be fucking kidding me. Do you work for Mother Jones or something? Jeezus
He also said “While I am not mandated to do this under the law, I feel it is visually important, as President, to in no way have a conflict of interest with my various businesses. Hence, legal documents are being crafted which take me completely out of business operations. The Presidency is a far more important task!”

Do you work for Info Wars? Because Trump hasn't even released his tax returns or given specifics on his business dealings and investments. But hey, we can take his word for it! I mean this is the same guy that said global warming was a hoax created by China... and then said he never said that.
Gawd no. I don't indulge in fake news like you.
How does his tax returns come into play? lol
I am quit aware he is full of shit. Just like you

BINGO!

He just says he'll do whatever the right thing is and add "IDK" to the end. Until the very end where he admits he's not going to do that right thing he said he would because "he doesnt have to".

Come on...Its the Tax Returns all over again. I'll release them, after audit...unless Hillary releases speeches. Just kidding...but not really.

Difference is it was HER charity. She also proved to show preference to those who gave them cash.

Compare and contrast to say Trump having stock in GM, and providing policy that impacts GM.

You cant compare it because anything you can use for comparison we're told legally he doesnt have to provide it. So while you think comparing something you have (Clintons Returns) to something you use your imagination to see (Trumps returns) making a comparison doesnt seem logical
And Trump's refusal to divest is something no potus did since WWII at least. So, his corruption cannot be compared. It's in a class of its own.

We are coming..,,

Why would Washington sell his fucking farm? And for you to compare a farm to Trump's business is the most idiotic fucking thing you could possibly say. Are you even smart enough to breath on your own?
Didn't Hoover own stock in Sons og Gwalia?

BINGO!

We are coming..,,

Washington even kept his slaves. (joke)

Trump can keep his apartment. LOL

We are coming..,,

Let me ask you something... why the fuck would I care about Hoover? I wasn't alive when he was around, I can't do anything about what happened when he was around, and what someone did in the past against the rules has nothing to do with what someone in the present does against the rules.

We are coming..,,

Let me ask you something... why the fuck would I care about Hoover? I wasn't alive when he was around, I can't do anything about what happened when he was around, and what someone did in the past against the rules has nothing to do with what someone in the present does against the rules.
It wasn't against the rules, dummy.
And none of your imaginary bullshit matters anyways. You think congress wouldn't OK hotel use and shit?
And FFS you retarded hack, he isn't even POTUS yet. You don't know WHAT he has planned.

All CLinton was going to do was get out of the dealings and take her name of the charity and stop accepting foreign and corporate GIFTS
But retarded lefties were fine with that. Idiots

We are coming..,,

It wasn't against the rules, dummy.
And none of your imaginary bullshit matters anyways. You think congress wouldn't OK hotel use and shit?
And FFS you retarded hack, he isn't even POTUS yet. You don't know WHAT he has planned.

Hey guess what, J. Edgar Hoover wouldn't hire bald men to be in the FBI. What do you think about that?

We are coming..,,

and you dont seem to care about the rules being broken when its your party doing the breaking.
Show some concern over the corruption of the clintons and then maybe somebody will believe you are in any way concerned with anything other than Trump not being big on giving away free stuff to the lazy.

All CLinton was going to do was get out of the dealings and take her name of the charity and stop accepting foreign and corporate GIFTS

How do you know that? How do you know what she was going to do as President? See how this works dipshit? You just said that people have no clue what Trump is going to do, and then you proceed to say you knew what Clinton was going to do. Jesus Christ... how fucking stupid. You didn't even give enough time between posts to make it seem like you could play dumb about it either.

We are coming..,,

and you dont seem to care about the rules being broken when its your party doing the breaking.
Show some concern over the corruption of the clintons and then maybe somebody will believe you are in any way concerned with anything other than Trump not being big on giving away free stuff to the lazy.

I don't? I've gone over this with other people. I don't have a party and I've said many times Clinton was wrong and should be in jail. So try that parlor game on someone else.

How do you know that? How do you know what she was going to do as President? See how this works dipshit? You just said that people have no clue what Trump is going to do, and then you proceed to say you knew what Clinton was going to do. Jesus Christ... how fucking stupid. You didn't even give enough time between posts to make it seem like you could play dumb about it either.
That gave details... Trump has not. Dumbfuck. All T said was he was going to totally divest from it.

If you actually took time to read you would see that what was posted that Clinton planned to do, was actually what Clinton already said she was going to do.
So, are you ok with her just taking her name off the charity for a few years but keeping the charity, and if so, why are you not ok with Trump doing the same with his business.
You are very transparent, please just come out and admit that you will make up anything you can to try and discredit Donald Trump before he even takes his rightful place in the oval office.
Liberals need to be careful, their ignorance is starting to wear thin with the Americans.

That gave details... Trump has not. Dumbfuck. All T said was he was going to totally divest from it.

No, you just said you knew what she was going to do, just a couple of posts from saying that I was wrong for saying what I thought Trump was going to do. You're a douche bag hypocrite that just got caught. Deal with it.

We are coming..,,

I don't? I've gone over this with other people. I don't have a party and I've said many times Clinton was wrong and should be in jail. So try that parlor game on someone else.
say it all you want, but here you are, upset that clinton lost. and honestly, it was going to be clinton or Trump. So if you are so against Trump, that indicates that you wanted clinton.
see how that works.

No, you just said you knew what she was going to do, just a couple of posts from saying that I was wrong for saying what I thought Trump was going to do. You're a douche bag hypocrite that just got caught. Deal with it.
I didn't get caught anything, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. THATS WHAT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO.
For all we know, trump could sell all of his stake to his kids. Clinton was SPECIFIC

If you actually took time to read you would see that what was posted that Clinton planned to do, was actually what Clinton already said she was going to do.
So, are you ok with her just taking her name off the charity for a few years but keeping the charity, and if so, why are you not ok with Trump doing the same with his business.
You are very transparent, please just come out and admit that you will make up anything you can to try and discredit Donald Trump before he even takes his rightful place in the oval office.
Liberals need to be careful, their ignorance is starting to wear thin with the Americans.

No dumbass. You just accused me of accepting what Clinton has done but not with Trump. That was a lie. I've said all along that Clinton was guilty. Fuck the most obvious case was with the Columbian Free Trade deal. She said she would NEVER be for it, and then Bill got paid for a speech and all of a sudden she supported it. But no... like all little blind Trump supporters you accept Trump being dirty by saying CLINTON!!!! Fuck it's over, quit using Clinton as a crutch and deal with the fact you backed a dirty candidate.

Why does the left always have to find a way to include crudity into every post.
Your point would have been made with just saying hypocrite, but for some reason, like all filthy liberals you have to include the name calling with douche bag.
Can you explain that? can you suggest any reasons that any sane person would want to have a party so filled with vile hateful people such as yourself in charge?

We are coming..,,

I really don't know whether he owned stock when he was potus. But, generally, I think the transparency rules began post-WWII. Truman had little money. Ike was career military. Much was made of JFK putting all his in trust. Nixon had his personal corruption issue and the Checkers Speech.

The New Deal sort of promoted a spirit of equality among classes.

say it all you want, but here you are, upset that clinton lost. and honestly, it was going to be clinton or Trump. So if you are so against Trump, that indicates that you wanted clinton.
see how that works.

I'm not upset Clinton lost, asshat. I've said since long before the election both candidates were pieces of shit and we lost as a country no matter who won. But that doesn't suit your argument does it? Because you can't defend your candidate, so you have to attack the person you are arguing with... but you can't attack me as a Hillary supporter. What you going to do then? Oh... nothing, because you can't actually defend your own candidate's actions.

You fucking blind supporters on both sides of this election are fucking whack-a-doodles. You can't clean up your own acts so you just justify being douches by saying the other side is a douche too.

Forum List

Back