Trump says he would consider Florida Gov. DeSantis as 2024 running mate

That's what they said in 2016 too.
In 2024, there will be no China virus to keep observers out, and there will be a million eyes checking signatures and addresses.
It will be revenge.
Are you willing to bet your membership on it?
Yup. MAGA people need to form an army of electoral observers, and no going to bed early either this time.

Somehow I doubt if Nikki would be interested in having a mob of violent thugs coming after her with a noose & gallo.
Ron is an idiot - He might go for it! :)

I'm not sure why he would tip his hand so early, but, it appears he is running in 2024.

He has already called Biden weak on China and said on Fox Business News that is going to "give our country to China".

Harsh words indeed. I think DeSantis would be a great choice I also think Pompeo or Tim Scott would be great, for different reason. Tim is more in line with Trump economically, Pompeo is more in line with him in terms of taking on China.

I agree. DeSantis is my Governor and I sure would hate to lose him. He's great.

He would make a great running mate for Trump in 2024. By then every voter and tax payer will be sick to shit of the Biden/Harris shit show.

I'm not sure why he would tip his hand so early, but, it appears he is running in 2024.

He has already called Biden weak on China and said on Fox Business News that is going to "give our country to China".

Harsh words indeed. I think DeSantis would be a great choice I also think Pompeo or Tim Scott would be great, for different reason. Tim is more in line with Trump economically, Pompeo is more in line with him in terms of taking on China.
They would all be good candidates. The good thing about those 4 is that they would be able to work everything out among themselves. Gotta keep people like the warmongering superbitch, Liz Cheney, away from those kind of conversations. Liz and her Lincoln homeboys should get out of politics. Maybe open up up a hunting camp with her daddy, Dick, as the safety instructor.

E0QU2mKXEAcZd3L

Forum List

Back