Trump says Hillary started the Birther Movement. Not True!

upload_2015-9-24_14-1-15.png

How can anyone know where the original Birth Certificate is when the State of Hawaii keeps making such hard to understand comments?

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-24_14-1-3.png
    upload_2015-9-24_14-1-3.png
    52 KB · Views: 38
Hawaii's old law declared foreign born children of American citizens as "born in Hawaii". I bet you didn't know that.
They don't say those children were born in a Hawaiian hospital on their birth certificate. You obviously didn't know that.

Enough with the stupid red herrings.

It isn't a red herring.

It is a red herring. It has absolutely nothing to do with a birth certificate for Barack Obama which identifies the hospital he was born in.

The Birth Certificate provided is a certified copy, not the original. And Obama has suspiciously not told anybody what happened to the original. You know why? Because if he says he lost it, and then somehow the copy of the original pops up, the shit will hit the fan.

Unadulterated bullshit manufactured in your idiotic mind.

Really? Do you deny he has only provided the certified copy? So if it's a certified copy then what happened to the original, cause this sure ain't it.
I think the better question is why you think he has to provide the original for you? Its not like he has to convince you or something. What made you think you mattered?

What makes you think you mattered?

I think the better question is why you think he has to provide the original for you? Its not like he has to convince you or something. What made you think you mattered?
You're just saying that because you don't know what happened to the original either. Where there is fire, there can be smoke.
I dont need to know where the original is. I'm satisfied with the copy. If you want to make smoke rings or something be my guest. In the meantime you will pay your taxes and support Obama in his retirement from being the POTUS.

So until he coughs up the original, or says what happened to it, these questions will remain.

Regardless of what is ever produced, Birthers will still have these 'questions'

You are a prime example of that.

I'll be happy if he shows the ORIGINAL. And the fact that he hasn't even said what happened to it, is extremely suspicious.

You don't even know what the original is.

How would you know if he showed the original?

You're just saying that because you don't know what happened to the original either. Where there is fire, there can be smoke.
I dont need to know where the original is. I'm satisfied with the copy. If you want to make smoke rings or something be my guest. In the meantime you will pay your taxes and support Obama in his retirement from being the POTUS.

So until he coughs up the original, or says what happened to it, these questions will remain.

I'll be happy if he shows the ORIGINAL. And the fact that he hasn't even said what happened to it, is extremely suspicious.
I doubt your happiness has ever gotten on his agenda. I would suggest you refuse to pay your taxes to demonstrate your resolve. You wouldnt want any of your money going to support the POTUS in retirement would you?

I've seen birth certificates from almost every state in the US, because of my business?

They don't say those children were born in a Hawaiian hospital on their birth certificate. You obviously didn't know that.

Enough with the stupid red herrings.

It isn't a red herring.

It is a red herring. It has absolutely nothing to do with a birth certificate for Barack Obama which identifies the hospital he was born in.

The Birth Certificate provided is a certified copy, not the original. And Obama has suspiciously not told anybody what happened to the original. You know why? Because if he says he lost it, and then somehow the copy of the original pops up, the shit will hit the fan.

Really? Do you deny he has only provided the certified copy? So if it's a certified copy then what happened to the original, cause this sure ain't it.

He provided a copy for me. You were left with nothing you desired. :dunno:

I doubt your happiness has ever gotten on his agenda. I would suggest you refuse to pay your taxes to demonstrate your resolve. You wouldnt want any of your money going to support the POTUS in retirement would you?
Believe me if I had a choice I wouldn't pay taxes, but I bet I pay more taxes per year than you earn in a lifetime.

I've seen birth certificates from almost every state in the US, because of my business?
Why dont you demand an audience with your POTUS and tell him he better show you the original instead of whining on a message board?

It isn't a red herring.

Copy don't cut it. Let me know when he coughs up the original or tells the country what he thinks happened to it.

So tell us- what does a birth certificate from 1961 Hawaii look like?

How does it look different from the one that the State of Hawaii says is an original?

Believe me if I had a choice I wouldn't pay taxes, but I bet I pay more taxes per year than you earn in a lifetime.
So you really are not committed to your beliefs then? Youre nothing but panty waste. Grow a back bone.

Copy don't cut it. Let me know when he coughs up the original or tells the country what he thinks happened to it.

upload_2015-9-24_14-6-14.png

It cut it for me and that is exactly why I mattered and you didnt.

Why dont you demand an audience with your POTUS and tell him he better show you the original instead of whining on a message board?
There are plenty more bullshit artists closer to where I live than having to travel to DC to meet the con artist we have for president.

View attachment 50785

Again, let me know when he coughs up the original or tells us what happened to it. Why did he request a "copy"?

There are plenty more bullshit artists closer to where I live than having to travel to DC to meet the con artist we have for president.
So your dont really want to see anything? You just want to whine? If you mattered he would show you. You dont matter. Deal with it and pay your taxes so Obama can enjoy his retirement.

View attachment 50783

How can anyone know where the original Birth Certificate is when the State of Hawaii keeps making such hard to understand comments?
Standard phrase that is on most certified copies.

You really are a Birther- you believe nothing but your own inventions. You are truly impervious to the facts

upload_2015-9-24_14-7-47.png

Tell me again about how you have no clue where President Obama's original birth certificate is.

It is amusing every time.

I hate Obama as much as the next-

Well, I live in a fricking blue state, so let me rephrase.

I hate Obama as much as a dog hates fleas, but this birther shit is literally retarded.

It cut it for me and that is exactly why I mattered and you didnt.
Nah, you're a black racist who will kiss Obama's ass no matter what.

Forum List

Back