Trump says Hillary started the Birther Movement. Not True!

Hawaii's old law declared foreign born children of American citizens as "born in Hawaii". I bet you didn't know that.
They don't say those children were born in a Hawaiian hospital on their birth certificate. You obviously didn't know that.

Enough with the stupid red herrings.

It isn't a red herring.

It is a red herring. It has absolutely nothing to do with a birth certificate for Barack Obama which identifies the hospital he was born in.

The Birth Certificate provided is a certified copy, not the original. And Obama has suspiciously not told anybody what happened to the original. You know why? Because if he says he lost it, and then somehow the copy of the original pops up, the shit will hit the fan.

Unadulterated bullshit manufactured in your idiotic mind.

Really? Do you deny he has only provided the certified copy? So if it's a certified copy then what happened to the original, cause this sure ain't it.
I think the better question is why you think he has to provide the original for you? Its not like he has to convince you or something. What made you think you mattered?
You're just saying that because you don't know what happened to the original either. Where there is fire, there can be smoke.

Hawaii's old law declared foreign born children of American citizens as "born in Hawaii". I bet you didn't know that.
They don't say those children were born in a Hawaiian hospital on their birth certificate. You obviously didn't know that.

It isn't a red herring. The Birth Certificate provided is a certified copy, not the original. And Obama has suspiciously not told anybody what happened to the original. You know why? Because if he says he lost it, and then somehow the copy of the original pops up, the shit will hit the fan. All citizens born in the US are issued an original Birth Certificate sometime after their birth when their parents request it. Where is the ORIGINAL?
Yes its a red herring retard. Give it a rest. You arent convincing anyone to impeach him anyway.

Well, where is the ORIGINAL birth certificate, retard? What happened to it, why has Obama not mentioned a thing about it, and why has the media not asked him?

a) Hawaii
b) He has
c) Reporters were at the conference where the photocopy of his birth certificate was released.

It isn't a red herring. The Birth Certificate provided is a certified copy, not the original. And Obama has suspiciously not told anybody what happened to the original. You know why? Because if he says he lost it, and then somehow the copy of the original pops up, the shit will hit the fan. All citizens born in the US are issued an original Birth Certificate sometime after their birth when their parents request it. Where is the ORIGINAL?
Yes its a red herring retard. Give it a rest. You arent convincing anyone to impeach him anyway.

Well, where is the ORIGINAL birth certificate, retard? What happened to it, why has Obama not mentioned a thing about it, and why has the media not asked him?

Exactly why are you calling him a retard- when I have provided you with a link in which the State of Hawaii tells you exactly where the original is?

Since you apparently are too lazy to read the link- here are some of the quotes:

View attachment 50777

And here is the statement from President Obama's office

In 2008, in response to media inquiries, the President’s campaign requested his birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. The state sent the campaign the President’s birth certificate, the same legal documentation provided to all Hawaiians as proof of birth in state, and the campaign immediately posted it on the internet. That birth certificate can be seen here (PDF).

When any citizen born in Hawaii requests their birth certificate, they receive exactly what the President received. In fact, the document posted on the campaign website is what Hawaiians use to get a driver’s license from the state and the document recognized by the Federal Government and the courts for all legal purposes. That’s because it is the birth certificate. This is not and should not be an open question.

The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn’t good for the country. It may have been good politics and good TV, but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country. Therefore, the President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate. They granted that exception in part because of the tremendous volume of requests they had been getting. President Barack Obama's long form birth certificate can be seen here (PDF):

So it's a certified copy then. Where is the original, Mr. President? Care to tell us what happened to it?
Naw homie. The POTUS told me to tell you he doesnt care if you contract a case of indigestion over the matter.

I bet you can't back up that claim with an actual reference to Hawaiian law. So far you appear to be just pulling this out of WND's ass.
My question is simple, if this is a certified copy, then what happened to the original? And why has Obama conveniently not said a thing about the original?

Exactly why are you calling him a retard- when I have provided you with a link in which the State of Hawaii tells you exactly where the original is?

Since you apparently are too lazy to read the link- here are some of the quotes:

View attachment 50777

In 2008, in response to media inquiries, the President’s campaign requested his birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. The state sent the campaign the President’s birth certificate, the same legal documentation provided to all Hawaiians as proof of birth in state, and the campaign immediately posted it on the internet. That birth certificate can be seen here (PDF).

When any citizen born in Hawaii requests their birth certificate, they receive exactly what the President received. In fact, the document posted on the campaign website is what Hawaiians use to get a driver’s license from the state and the document recognized by the Federal Government and the courts for all legal purposes. That’s because it is the birth certificate. This is not and should not be an open question.

The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn’t good for the country. It may have been good politics and good TV, but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country. Therefore, the President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate. They granted that exception in part because of the tremendous volume of requests they had been getting. President Barack Obama's long form birth certificate can be seen here (PDF):

So it's a certified copy then. Where is the original, Mr. President? Care to tell us what happened to it?

Are you lying, stupid- or just refuse to read the words in front of you?

upload_2015-9-24_13-53-47.png

a) Hawaii
b) He has
c) Reporters were at the conference where the photocopy of his birth certificate was released.
Has Obama said what happened to his original certificate?

It isn't a red herring.

It is a red herring. It has absolutely nothing to do with a birth certificate for Barack Obama which identifies the hospital he was born in.

The Birth Certificate provided is a certified copy, not the original. And Obama has suspiciously not told anybody what happened to the original. You know why? Because if he says he lost it, and then somehow the copy of the original pops up, the shit will hit the fan.

Really? Do you deny he has only provided the certified copy? So if it's a certified copy then what happened to the original, cause this sure ain't it.
I think the better question is why you think he has to provide the original for you? Its not like he has to convince you or something. What made you think you mattered?
You're just saying that because you don't know what happened to the original either. Where there is fire, there can be smoke.
I dont need to know where the original is. I'm satisfied with the copy. If you want to make smoke rings or something be my guest. In the meantime you will pay your taxes and support Obama in his retirement from being the POTUS.

a) Hawaii
b) He has
Has Obama said what happened to his original certificate?

Yeah. He said you and the rest of birthers can go take a flying fuck for all he cares. :laugh:

View attachment 50777

View attachment 50779

pffft. Obama requested that certified copies be issued, without saying what happened to the original, or whether he even has it.

I bet you can't back up that claim with an actual reference to Hawaiian law. So far you appear to be just pulling this out of WND's ass.
My question is simple, if this is a certified copy, then what happened to the original? And why has Obama conveniently not said a thing about the original?

Except of course he has

Yet another dumb fuck who doesn't know what a birther is....
You are the kind of tard who says Obama was the original birther. That is why you are being laughed at.

You're the kind of libtard who thinks that anyone who mentions birthers is one because you're too ... let's go with slow ... to realize that words have actual meanings and you don't know what they are
That was a pretty dumb post that made zero sense. What are you trying to say? Spit it out.

It was pretty clear, Holmes. A birther believes Obama was born in Kenya and he's not legitimately President. I don't think either of those and I never said either of those, that I don't think either of them being a leading suspect as to why I never said them.

Yet, the genious g5000 called me a birther because he doesn't know what the word, means, he just likes the way it sounds.

What part of that confused you?
The part where you typed some words that didnt make any sense. Like the entire post.

Winston Churchill: I can explain it to you, I cannot comprehend it for you.

Did you ever consider remedial reading?

It isn't a red herring.

I dont need to know where the original is. I'm satisfied with the copy. If you want to make smoke rings or something be my guest. In the meantime you will pay your taxes and support Obama in his retirement from being the POTUS.

So until he coughs up the original, or says what happened to it, these questions will remain.

View attachment 50777

View attachment 50779

pffft. Obama requested that certified copies be issued, without saying what happened to the original, or whether he even has it.
So? Why does that bother you?

View attachment 50777

View attachment 50779

How could President Obama have the original- when he asked the State of Hawaii to provide him with certified photocopies copies of the original?

From now on each time you post this bullshit I am just going to keep on posting what the State of Hawaii said- and point out that you are either a liar- or you just can't read.

upload_2015-9-24_13-57-24.png

You are the kind of tard who says Obama was the original birther. That is why you are being laughed at.

You're the kind of libtard who thinks that anyone who mentions birthers is one because you're too ... let's go with slow ... to realize that words have actual meanings and you don't know what they are
That was a pretty dumb post that made zero sense. What are you trying to say? Spit it out.

It was pretty clear, Holmes. A birther believes Obama was born in Kenya and he's not legitimately President. I don't think either of those and I never said either of those, that I don't think either of them being a leading suspect as to why I never said them.

Yet, the genious g5000 called me a birther because he doesn't know what the word, means, he just likes the way it sounds.

What part of that confused you?
The part where you typed some words that didnt make any sense. Like the entire post.

Winston Churchill: I can explain it to you, I cannot comprehend it for you.

Did you ever consider remedial reading?
Never. I was reading at college level by 5th grade. I can see remedial writing never helped you convey your thoughts so I dont understand you vouching for your remedial program.

So until he coughs up the original, or says what happened to it, these questions will remain.

Regardless of what is ever produced, Birthers will still have these 'questions'

You are a prime example of that.

Except of course he has

So you can't read what you just posted:

on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate.

It means he didn't want to show, or didn't have the original. He could have very well produced the original and had attorneys and other authorities verify and notarize it as the copy of the original.

Ok. :itsok:

Regardless of what is ever produced, Birthers will still have these 'questions'

You are a prime example of that.

I'll be happy if he shows the ORIGINAL. And the fact that he hasn't even said what happened to it, is extremely suspicious.

Forum List

Back