Trump says Hillary started the Birther Movement. Not True!

I think the better question is why you think he has to provide the original for you? Its not like he has to convince you or something. What made you think you mattered?

What makes you think you mattered?
He provided a copy for me. You were left with nothing you desired. :dunno:

Copy don't cut it. Let me know when he coughs up the original or tells the country what he thinks happened to it.

View attachment 50785

Again, let me know when he coughs up the original or tells us what happened to it. Why did he request a "copy"?

As per the State of Hawaii- they have the original- but like every Birther- you don't let the facts get in the way of your convictions.

upload_2015-9-24_14-9-11.png

I think the better question is why you think he has to provide the original for you? Its not like he has to convince you or something. What made you think you mattered?

What makes you think you mattered?
He provided a copy for me. You were left with nothing you desired. :dunno:

Copy don't cut it. Let me know when he coughs up the original or tells the country what he thinks happened to it.
It cut it for me and that is exactly why I mattered and you didnt.
Nah, you're a black racist who will kiss Obama's ass no matter what.
Weird how I got what I wanted and you didnt. It must chap your ass I matter and you dont?

View attachment 50783

How can anyone know where the original Birth Certificate is when the State of Hawaii keeps making such hard to understand comments?
Standard phrase that is on most certified copies.

You really are a Birther- you believe nothing but your own inventions. You are truly impervious to the facts

View attachment 50786

Tell me again about how you have no clue where President Obama's original birth certificate is.

It is amusing every time.
Like I said he made a Democrap swear that the copy is correct. Why didn't he produce the original, instead of requesting a copy? Where is the original, mr President? I'm not saying he isn't born in Hawaii, I'm just saying that the fact that he didn't produce an original and refuses to say what happened to it, is suspect.

View attachment 50783

How can anyone know where the original Birth Certificate is when the State of Hawaii keeps making such hard to understand comments?

You really are a Birther- you believe nothing but your own inventions. You are truly impervious to the facts

View attachment 50786

Tell me again about how you have no clue where President Obama's original birth certificate is.

Like I said he made a Democrap swear about that the copy is correct. Why didn't he produce the original, instead of requesting a copy? Where is the original, mr President? I'm not saying he isn't born in Hawaii, I'm just saying that the fact that he didn't produce an original and refuses to say what happened to it, is suspect.
I suspect you of being a Birther.

Hawaii's old law declared foreign born children of American citizens as "born in Hawaii". I bet you didn't know that.

I bet you can't back up that claim with an actual reference to Hawaiian law. So far you appear to be just pulling this out of WND's ass.
My question is simple, if this is a certified copy, then what happened to the original? And why has Obama conveniently not said a thing about the original?

Except of course he has

The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn’t good for the country. It may have been good politics and good TV, but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country. Therefore, the President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate. They granted that exception in part because of the tremendous volume of requests they had been getting. President Barack Obama's long form birth certificate can be seen here (PDF):
He or his mother had an original issued to him. Where is it?

View attachment 50783

View attachment 50786

Like I said he made a Democrap swear about that the copy is correct. Why didn't he produce the original, instead of requesting a copy? Where is the original, mr President? I'm not saying he isn't born in Hawaii, I'm just saying that the fact that he didn't produce an original and refuses to say what happened to it, is suspect.
But then again, you don't matter. :rofl:

Hawaii's old law declared foreign born children of American citizens as "born in Hawaii". I bet you didn't know that.

I bet you can't back up that claim with an actual reference to Hawaiian law. So far you appear to be just pulling this out of WND's ass.
My question is simple, if this is a certified copy, then what happened to the original? And why has Obama conveniently not said a thing about the original?

Except of course he has

The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn’t good for the country. It may have been good politics and good TV, but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country. Therefore, the President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate. They granted that exception in part because of the tremendous volume of requests they had been getting. President Barack Obama's long form birth certificate can be seen here (PDF):
Space aliens got it and took it back to Sirius B

Except of course he has

Not according to the State of Hawaii.

But then again- Birthers prefer to believe what they have invented in their minds, rather than the facts.

upload_2015-9-24_14-15-4.png

View attachment 50783

View attachment 50786

But then again, you don't matter. :rofl:

The POTUS says different. Thats why he showed me a copy and you got nothing you wanted. :laugh:

View attachment 50783

View attachment 50786

Like I said he made a Democrap swear that the copy is correct. Why didn't he produce the original, instead of requesting a copy? Where is the original, mr President? I'm not saying he isn't born in Hawaii, I'm just saying that the fact that he didn't produce an original and refuses to say what happened to it, is suspect.

Wow- you really are a Birther. Dr. Fukino- Republican- appointed by the Republican governor of Hawaii- the governor who was John McCain's Hawaiin campaign director.

Birthers are impervious to the facts. I doubt you have ever seen a birth certificate in your life.

upload_2015-9-24_14-16-24.png

Except of course he has

Not according to the State of Hawaii.

But then again- Birthers prefer to believe what they have invented in their minds, rather than the facts.

View attachment 50788

Whats weird is that he even admits it was a copy. I wonder what he thinks it was copied from if not the original?

They don't say those children were born in a Hawaiian hospital on their birth certificate. You obviously didn't know that.

Enough with the stupid red herrings.

It isn't a red herring.

It is a red herring. It has absolutely nothing to do with a birth certificate for Barack Obama which identifies the hospital he was born in.

The Birth Certificate provided is a certified copy, not the original. And Obama has suspiciously not told anybody what happened to the original. You know why? Because if he says he lost it, and then somehow the copy of the original pops up, the shit will hit the fan.

Unadulterated bullshit manufactured in your idiotic mind.

Really? Do you deny he has only provided the certified copy? So if it's a certified copy then what happened to the original, cause this sure ain't it.

You don't under, every American born individual is issued an original at some point after they are born. The form, and information of Birth Certificates has changed in almost every state over the past few decades. So when the clerk says the information is "correct" it may be correct according to the current standards. Some of the information on the so called "long form" may not have even been available or necessary at the time. So the best way to get over this controversy would be to cough up the original.

Oh yes it is true...she also suggested that she did not know for sure if he were a Muslim or not.

View attachment 50783

View attachment 50786

Wow- you really are a Birther. Dr. Fukino- Republican- appointed by the Republican governor of Hawaii- the governor who was John McCain's Hawaiin campaign director.

Birthers are impervious to the facts. I doubt you have ever seen a birth certificate in your life.

View attachment 50789

Again, where is the copy that Obama or his parents were issued? Simple question.

Oh yes it is true...she also suggested that she did not know for sure if he were a Muslim.
The last thing Obama is would be a Christian. Just because he says so, or he sat in some anti American nut's radical church doesn't make him a Christian.

They don't say those children were born in a Hawaiian hospital on their birth certificate. You obviously didn't know that.

Enough with the stupid red herrings.

It isn't a red herring.

It is a red herring. It has absolutely nothing to do with a birth certificate for Barack Obama which identifies the hospital he was born in.

The Birth Certificate provided is a certified copy, not the original. And Obama has suspiciously not told anybody what happened to the original. You know why? Because if he says he lost it, and then somehow the copy of the original pops up, the shit will hit the fan.

Really? Do you deny he has only provided the certified copy? So if it's a certified copy then what happened to the original, cause this sure ain't it.

You don't under, every American born individual is issued an original at some point after they are born. The form, and information of Birth Certificates has changed in almost every state over the past few decades. So when the clerk says the information is "correct" it may be correct according to the current standards. Some of the information on the so called "long form" may not have even been available or necessary at the time. So the best way to get over this controversy would be to cough up the original.
I dont think anyone cares except you retarded birthers. The POTUS has already provided a copy. If thats not sufficient tough shit. Sorry bud.

It isn't a red herring.

I dont think anyone cares except you retarded birthers. The POTUS has already provided a copy. If thats not sufficient tough shit. Sorry bud.

well then the question still remains. He could have said "look here is the original and I am providing a notarized and verified copy of the original" and then we go by what the original says. deal?

View attachment 50783

View attachment 50786

View attachment 50789

Again, where is the copy that Obama or his parents were issued? Simple question.

I don't know- I don't care.

Since the original- and legal original- is on file in the State of Hawaii- and we have seen a certified photocopy of the originals.

I don't have a copy of the birth document given to my mom and dad either- I have a faded photocopy- if I ever need an official copy I will request one- and like Obama's- the copy will be a valid and legal proof of the place of birth.

Remember the Hilldabeast was on Obama like white on rice when he butted into her election in 08

well then the question still remains. He could have said "look here is the original and I am providing a notarized and verified copy of the original" and then we go by what the original says. deal?
He could have said a lot of things. The point is that he decided there was no need to appease you retarded birthers. Its not like you can do anything about it.

View attachment 50786

View attachment 50789

I don't know- I don't care.

Since the original- and legal original- is on file in the State of Hawaii- and we have seen a certified photocopy of the originals.

I don't have a copy of the birth document given to my mom and dad either- I have a faded photocopy- if I ever need an official copy I will request one- and like Obama's- the copy will be a valid and legal proof of the place of birth.

Nope, that isn't a certified PHOTOCOPY, it is a certified copy, and very different looking than the original. Nice try.

Forum List

Back