Trump says Hillary started the Birther Movement. Not True!

Really? Do you deny he has only provided the certified copy? So if it's a certified copy then what happened to the original, cause this sure ain't it.
I think the better question is why you think he has to provide the original for you? Its not like he has to convince you or something. What made you think you mattered?

You don't under, every American born individual is issued an original at some point after they are born. The form, and information of Birth Certificates has changed in almost every state over the past few decades. So when the clerk says the information is "correct" it may be correct according to the current standards. Some of the information on the so called "long form" may not have even been available or necessary at the time. So the best way to get over this controversy would be to cough up the original.
I dont think anyone cares except you retarded birthers. The POTUS has already provided a copy. If thats not sufficient tough shit. Sorry bud.

well then the question still remains. He could have said "look here is the original and I am providing a notarized and verified copy of the original" and then we go by what the original says. deal?
He could have said a lot of things. The point is that he decided there was no need to appease you retarded birthers. Its not like you can do anything about it.
Nope, he's trying to hide something. Go into that safe and cough up the original.

It is a red herring. It has absolutely nothing to do with a birth certificate for Barack Obama which identifies the hospital he was born in.

Unadulterated bullshit manufactured in your idiotic mind.

Really? Do you deny he has only provided the certified copy? So if it's a certified copy then what happened to the original, cause this sure ain't it.
I think the better question is why you think he has to provide the original for you? Its not like he has to convince you or something. What made you think you mattered?

You don't under, every American born individual is issued an original at some point after they are born. The form, and information of Birth Certificates has changed in almost every state over the past few decades. So when the clerk says the information is "correct" it may be correct according to the current standards. Some of the information on the so called "long form" may not have even been available or necessary at the time. So the best way to get over this controversy would be to cough up the original.
I dont think anyone cares except you retarded birthers. The POTUS has already provided a copy. If thats not sufficient tough shit. Sorry bud.

well then the question still remains. He could have said "look here is the original and I am providing a notarized and verified copy of the original" and then we go by what the original says. deal?

The original is on file in Hawaii. President Obama cannot have the original to show anyone.

upload_2015-9-24_14-25-31.png

He could have said a lot of things. The point is that he decided there was no need to appease you retarded birthers. Its not like you can do anything about it.
Nope, he's trying to hide something. Go into that safe and cough up the original.
Make him. I'll wait. :laugh:

The original is on file in Hawaii. President Obama cannot have the original to show anyone.

View attachment 50791

Where's Obama's original. he has one too. has he said where his original is?

Don't need to, he'll be riding off into the sunset where he can instigate more race riots and divisiveness. His disastrous legacy will follow him for decades.

Don't need to, he'll be riding off into the sunset where he can instigate more race riots and divisiveness. His disastrous legacy will follow him for decades.
Evidently you need to. You just asked for him to provide his original. Now youre just all sour grapes because you have no power to do anything and dont register on the POTUS list of concerns. You clowns are funny. Like I said make sure you pay those taxes to support Obama in retirement.
laugh.gif

The last thing Obama is would be a Christian. Just because he says so, or he sat in some anti American nut's radical church doesn't make him a Christian.
Reverend Wright was a member of a Black Muslim group before he started his so called church.
Obama's pastor Jeremiah Wright: Former Muslim
Good man. Glad to see he has KOS.
Before or after Obama threw him under the bus? Ha ha ha.
Both.

You really are a Birther- you believe nothing but your own inventions. You are truly impervious to the facts

View attachment 50786

Tell me again about how you have no clue where President Obama's original birth certificate is.

It is amusing every time.
Like I said he made a Democrap swear that the copy is correct. Why didn't he produce the original, instead of requesting a copy? Where is the original, mr President? I'm not saying he isn't born in Hawaii, I'm just saying that the fact that he didn't produce an original and refuses to say what happened to it, is suspect.

Wow- you really are a Birther. Dr. Fukino- Republican- appointed by the Republican governor of Hawaii- the governor who was John McCain's Hawaiin campaign director.

Birthers are impervious to the facts. I doubt you have ever seen a birth certificate in your life.

View attachment 50789

Again, where is the copy that Obama or his parents were issued? Simple question.

I don't know- I don't care.

Since the original- and legal original- is on file in the State of Hawaii- and we have seen a certified photocopy of the originals.

I don't have a copy of the birth document given to my mom and dad either- I have a faded photocopy- if I ever need an official copy I will request one- and like Obama's- the copy will be a valid and legal proof of the place of birth.

Nope, that isn't a certified PHOTOCOPY, it is a certified copy, and very different looking than the original. Nice try.

Feel free to show how it is not certified photocopy.

Here is what the State of Hawaii said

upload_2015-9-24_14-27-2.png

So tell me how this is not a photocopy- please be specific

upload_2015-9-24_14-31-48.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-24_14-30-31.png
    upload_2015-9-24_14-30-31.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 53

And that is true Birther speak.

Factcheck needs to be fact checked, left loon site. Besides who cares? You're obsessed with Trump, every day you scour the internet to start a thread on him.

if you rightwingnut freaks didn't like the bifer bigot so much, we probably wouldn't even mention him.

so try that again.... maybe take your meds first.

Who would want a president who can't even analyze a simple birth certificate?

Why do you use the derogatory word Birther? Don't you as an American citizen which I'm assuming you are feel that the birth place of an American president is important? Do you want people in the lead roll of America to be from somewhere other than the United States of America? Why has our president refused to put this issue to bed? He could do it in less time than it takes to praise Allah. What is he hiding?

Why do you use the derogatory word Birther? Don't you as an American citizen which I'm assuming you are feel that the birth place of an American president is important? Do you want people in the lead roll of America to be from somewhere other than the United States of America? Why has our president refused to put this issue to bed? He could do it in less time than it takes to praise Allah. What is he hiding?
Its probably a matter of principle at this point. If you want to be retarded go right ahead. It wont change the fact that he is the POTUS. Birthers are stupid retards that can accept facts. Their loss. No one else cares.

Only someone already convinced of the birther theories would see that as an unspoken implication. Normal people see it as she said it. As far as she is aware...Obama is a US citizen.
Honest people see it for what it was If you don't want that seed planted there is no reason to add the as far as I know.
breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

That is a nice statement. Too bad she didn't also tell us how she made such an error. Kinda big deal where a person is born especially if born in Kenya. So how does she go from him being born in Hawaii to born in Kenya? That would not be a fact check error, cause I doubt she even checked cause if she did she would have known it was Hawaii. It was an out right misrepresentation of the facts.

A fact check error is when a fact is checked to be true, correct? So, if she were checking to see if this were true then certainly someone told her or she made it up in her head. Either way she was not or is not telling the truth.

Mostly, Obama had to know and it wasn't changed for over 20 years. If not then why was it ever changed?

See- again this is the essential difference between me and a Birther like you.

I go by the facts- you want to indulge in speculation based upon your biases.

But that is what Birthers do- they indulge in lies, speculation and innuendo.

What are the facts- as opposed to speculation, lies or innuendo?

Here is a list of publications I have found mentioning Barack Obama's place of birth

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991- editor when asked about it said it was an error on her part- and that Barack Obama never told her that he was born in Kenya.

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

And those are the facts.

The facts are that publications have consistently noted Barack Obama's birthplace as Hawaii- with one exception- an obscure publication that we have no evidence that Barack Obama ever looked at or noticed.

See you have done what all liberals do, you change the subject as if that is what I said. In other words you are like her, you misreprest the facts.

What did i say in my post? I said that if she had fact checked she would have found out he was born in Hawaii. Not only does that make her a liar it makes you one too.

But that is what liberals do they try and fit everything into their little pigeon holes so they can use the same BS personal attacks. meanwhile they are devoid of any type of rational discussion ability.

OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII BUT THE AGENT AND HIM LIED ABOUT IT. PRETTY OBVIOUS EVEN A LIBERAL SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE IT.

Its probably a matter of principle at this point. If you want to be retarded go right ahead. It wont change the fact that he is the POTUS. Birthers are stupid retards that can accept facts. Their loss. No one else cares
That is the longest non answer I've ever seen...:biggrin:

Forum List

Back