Trump says if he wins, this will be last election.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Trump told Turning Point Action, a Christian group, that if they vote for him this time, that in four years he will have it fixed so there wouldn't be any more reason to vote. He has already said he would be a dictator on day one and made references to being president for life, so with project 2025 and his newly gifted ability to be immune for anything he might do, I don't see how we can do anything but take him at his word. If, on the other hand, he was just off on another indecipherable rant, he's not mentally stable enough to be elected anyway. I believe he intends to do exactly what he says.

Trump told Turning Point Action, a Christian group, that if they vote for him this time, that in four years he will have it fixed so there wouldn't be any more reason to vote. He has already said he would be a dictator on day one and made references to being president for life, so with project 2025 and his newly gifted ability to be immune for anything he might do, I don't see how we can do anything but take him at his word. If, on the other hand, he was just off on another indecipherable rant, he's not mentally stable enough to be elected anyway. I believe he intends to do exactly what he says.

I can't tell if you people are just posturing, or if you really believe the bilge you put forth. Either way, you shouldn't get a say in the election process.

I can't tell if you people are just posturing, or if you really believe the bilge you put forth. Either way, you shouldn't get a say in the election process.
Keep your head stuck in the sand. Trump tried to stay in power after he lost the last election. Now he has immunity for any act he would do as president. You don't want to see the danger in that.

And the problem is this is a guy who doesn't think before he speaks, doesn't care either. He wanted to say "vote for me, we'll get the judges you want" but he turned it into a "I'm a fucking dictator".

How can someone be that fucking stupid?

Meh, once Taylor writes a song for Lamaka it's all over anyway amirite

So what was up with the photo op where he was holding the Bible in front of the church?

Mocking Christians?

Probably that he recognizes it's an impactful book that has changed the world. Imagine that. Imagine appreciating some views that you do not hold yourself.

Impossible for too many.

Probably that he recognizes it's an impactful book that has changed the world. Imagine that. Imagine appreciating some views that you do not hold yourself.

Impossible for too many.

So when do you suppose the conversion happened and why do you suppose he rejected Christianity.

Donald Trump highlighted his religion in an interview with the Christian Broadcast Network, declaring “I am Christian” and saying he stores away Bibles he gets sent from fans.

https://www.politico.com/story/2011/04/trump-talks-about-religion-052942

So when do you suppose the conversion happened and why do you suppose he rejected Christianity.

Donald Trump highlighted his religion in an interview with the Christian Broadcast Network, declaring “I am Christian” and saying he stores away Bibles he gets sent from fans.

https://www.politico.com/story/2011/04/trump-talks-about-religion-052942

I don't know; this was 2011. Maybe he thought he was Christian because he is Christian-adjacent. God knows (literally) that a lot of people do. Rather like, "I go to church on Easter and Christmas and don't belong to another faith, so I'm Christian".

Since then, it seems to me he's really learned what it is to be Christian--and he's not.

Forum List

Back