Trump says not paying taxes makes him smart...Then says not paying taxes? Never said it!

kaz and thehumanbeing, both who lack integrity or any shred of decency, clearly out themselves.

Neither Hillary nor Donald should become president. Fact.

Vote for Johnson, but kaz will not do that.

We may be very well stuck with Clinton. 270towin, nateSilver, and RCP all agree on that right now.

upload_2016-9-28_11-38-2.png

Trump took a page from Hillary and Obama. Say whatever you want even when the video says otherwise. It's not like you people hold Obama, Clinton, and others accountable for discrepancies and variances on what is said and what the video and audio validate.

Therefore, any attempt by you people to hold Trump to standards over the same violation is simply going to be ignored or outright mocked.

Inane...........When did your ilk ever ask for George H.Bush of Reagan's long form birth certificate?
When did your ilk ever ask to see the college transcripts of Ford or Nixon?

You SURELY would have asked the Clinton's to divulge their tax returns and, foreseeing that, they have....But, when some orange clown runs on the mantra "I am the most amazing businessman that ever walked the planet...." your hatred of his opponent makes you swallow the demagoguery and ask for NO proof.

There was no reasonable doubt to ask for Reagan, Bush, Ford, or Bush birth certificates. Did they have a foreign national father traveling internationally with family? Did any of these Presidents ever present themselves or have themselves presented as foreign national students at universities? If so, then there would be reasonable doubt and justification for requesting long form.

You're the specific one who LoneLaugher kept to stop talking about Trump in Hillary threads. Your hypocrisy has no bounds.

What? You just lied boy

Oh, and here you go, pop

How many times are you going to blatently try to make this about someone or anyone else but Trump? You're little human shield routine doesnt work on me

Nothing works on you, you have no intellectual integrity.

The fact that you criticize Trump for what the woman you're voting for does shows you don't care about what Trump did. It doesn't bother you. That is clearly about Trump

False...You see Trump didnt pay any income tax and said that makes him smart
Hillary did pay income tax and never bragged that dodging was a smart thing

So when you say they did the same thing you must mean on a macro level...like They both have taxes lol. Other than that you dont have any situation where it is "the same"

So again, nice try but you failed again

You're the specific one who LoneLaugher kept to stop talking about Trump in Hillary threads. Your hypocrisy has no bounds.

What? You just lied boy

Oh, and here you go, pop

How many times are you going to blatently try to make this about someone or anyone else but Trump? You're little human shield routine doesnt work on me
kaz says he is a libertarian and voting for Johnson, but he loves himself sum Trump.

Kaz says a lot of stuff that doesnt make sense...Add claiming to be a Libertarian to the list

Much of Trump's penchant for denying saying things when it's easy to prove he said them might come from the likelihood that he has surrounded himself with sycophantic yes-men most of his life and has simply never encountered being held accountable for what he says one day to the next.

The filthy rich don't live in the real world. They could not survive in the real world.

Great analysis.

Trump is a poor excuse for a man.

And after this video his supporters agree with both. He said it and its good and he also never said that! Want to make a winger put you on ignore? Ask them which Trump is right and never let them deflect to someone or something else. Eventually their name calling runs out and they need a safe space like in my sig:biggrin:

Yeah, I went there:dev3:

Technically he never said "Not paying taxes makes me smart"

All he said was "It makes me smart"

Forget names, Republicans support 'a man' who lies about something he says on videotape an hour after he says it. And he has done this dozens of times. Yet they still support him.

This is the Republican base.

And after this video his supporters agree with both. He said it and its good and he also never said that! Want to make a winger put you on ignore? Ask them which Trump is right and never let them deflect to someone or something else. Eventually their name calling runs out and they need a safe space like in my sig:biggrin:

Womp womp u tried

Womp womp u tried

Don't say he said what he didn't say.

He said "That makes me smart"

Nice try but all I would have to do is ask you what "makes him smart" and you'll start yelling about Hillary about calling names

Nice try but all I would have to do is ask you what "makes him smart" and you'll start yelling about Hillary about calling names

If you are going to quote someone then quote them accurately

And I really don't care about what he did or didn't pay in taxes 40 years ago
the question is why does anyone?

What? You just lied boy

Oh, and here you go, pop

The fact that you criticize Trump for what the woman you're voting for does shows you don't care about what Trump did. It doesn't bother you. That is clearly about Trump

So when you say they did the same thing you must mean on a macro level...like They both have taxes lol. Other than that you dont have any situation where it is "the same"

Trump didn't say he paid zero taxes, he said he was smart for the ones he avoided. Still struggling with reading, are you? It's particularly bad when it combines with your liberal bias.

So what taxes did Hillary pay that she didn't have to? Or Obama? Or any other Democrat candidate for President?

What? You just lied boy

Oh, and here you go, pop

kaz says he is a libertarian and voting for Johnson, but he loves himself sum Trump.

Kaz says a lot of stuff that doesnt make sense...Add claiming to be a Libertarian to the list

Actually, I never said I'm a Libertarian. In fact I said I'm not a Libertarian. I said I'm a libertarian.

You're wrong again ...

To Prevent a Foreign Operative from having the seat of power in our Nation...little shit like that

To Prevent a Foreign Operative from having the seat of power in our Nation...little shit like that

You mean someone who took money from foreign countries disguised as "charitable" donations in exchange for consideration from a high ranking US official?

What? You just lied boy

Oh, and here you go, pop

Trump didn't say he paid zero taxes, he said he was smart for the ones he avoided. Still struggling with reading, are you? It's particularly bad when it combines with your liberal bias.

So what taxes did Hillary pay that she didn't have to? Or Obama? Or any other Democrat candidate for President?

What no one bothers to mention is the tax returns Trump had to disclose to the gaming commission were from over 40 years ago and that he used a completely legal tax strategy that all real estate developers used.

You mean someone who took money from foreign countries disguised as "charitable" donations in exchange for consideration from a high ranking US official?

No, I speak english well so a translation isnt needed

Forum List

Back