Trump says not paying taxes makes him smart...Then says not paying taxes? Never said it!

And after this video his supporters agree with both. He said it and its good and he also never said that! Want to make a winger put you on ignore? Ask them which Trump is right and never let them deflect to someone or something else. Eventually their name calling runs out and they need a safe space like in my sig:biggrin:

Yeah, I went there:dev3:

Trump said it jokingly, say yes that's right I do not pay tax, I'm smart, I think it was more sarcastic than the truth. but It play against him in the way he said .

Trump splaining at its finest.

Still waiting bitch, which democrats pay taxes they dont have to, until you answer that your point is invalid......try a new topic this is one you lost, big league.

You dont make the rules lol...Silly ass. Your deflection is just that and will be treated as such

Fuck off you can't answer the question so you deflect, just spout a false talking point. And your response just stated what I said was truth. It's so easy to be in the right side and just tell the truth, how does it feel to be a loser?

"I'm RIch & Smart for not Paying Taxes"....a great Drumpf bumpersticker!

One that he said, but now denies. So his supporters are once again left holding the bag by trying to explain both why not paying taxes is a good thing and why that good thing was never said by Trump:badgrin:
Where did he sau that, you never have a link...its like you just pull shit out of your ass, like all democrats.

What Democrats pay taxes they don't have to pay?

No defense for Trump huh? lol

No defense of Trump is necessary. It's a non-issue. He didn't pay taxes he didn't have to. No fucking shit, there's nothing wrong with that.

As you know because you don't pay taxes you don't have to pay either and you don't expect Democrats to pay taxes they don't have to pay either

Make America Great Again by ducking your taxes. Thats a winning message.

So why don't you and other Democrats pay taxes you don't have to pay then? Why is it Trump's job to do what you won't do? You don't even support him?

Those questions have nothing to do with how patriotic it is to make millions and pay NOTHING in Income Taxes. If it was a good thing why'd he deny he said it.

Print bumper stickers with that message. I cant wait

They do bevause you live in a glass house. You dont know what he paid, but you bitch about him taking advantage of laws, that uou and every democrat would as well....so get off your high horse, because you are full of shit.

And after this video his supporters agree with both. He said it and its good and he also never said that! Want to make a winger put you on ignore? Ask them which Trump is right and never let them deflect to someone or something else. Eventually their name calling runs out and they need a safe space like in my sig:biggrin:

Yeah, I went there:dev3:

Trump said it jokingly, say yes that's right I do not pay tax, I'm smart, I think it was more sarcastic than the truth. but It play against him in the way he said .

Still waiting bitch, which democrats pay taxes they dont have to, until you answer that your point is invalid......try a new topic this is one you lost, big league.

You dont make the rules lol...Silly ass. Your deflection is just that and will be treated as such

Fuck off you can't answer the question so you deflect, just spout a false talking point. And your response just stated what I said was truth. It's so easy to be in the right side and just tell the truth, how does it feel to be a loser?

Correction, I dont fall for your deflection and you get mad and start begging for attention. Too bad my son, I shun you. :badgrin:

Correction, I dont fall for your deflection and you get mad and start begging for attention. Too bad my son, I shun you. :badgrin:

Nope you have defkection, you nevet answer a point and just jerk off with your leftist friends.....squirt squirt!

What Democrats pay taxes they don't have to pay?

No defense for Trump huh? lol

No defense of Trump is necessary. It's a non-issue. He didn't pay taxes he didn't have to. No fucking shit, there's nothing wrong with that.

As you know because you don't pay taxes you don't have to pay either and you don't expect Democrats to pay taxes they don't have to pay either

Make America Great Again by ducking your taxes. Thats a winning message.

So why don't you and other Democrats pay taxes you don't have to pay then? Why is it Trump's job to do what you won't do? You don't even support him?

Those questions have nothing to do with how patriotic it is to make millions and pay NOTHING in Income Taxes. If it was a good thing why'd he deny he said it.

Print bumper stickers with that message. I cant wait

He didn't say he paid nothing. He never said he avoided all taxes. Your grasp of your native language is dreadful. Damned government schools.

But it's your argument, back it up. Why don't you pay taxes you don't have to as you demand Trump does? Do you hate America? Is that why?

Forum List

Back