Trump says not paying taxes makes him smart...Then says not paying taxes? Never said it!

Nice try but all I would have to do is ask you what "makes him smart" and you'll start yelling about Hillary about calling names

If you are going to quote someone then quote them accurately

And I really don't care about what he did or didn't pay in taxes 40 years ago
the question is why does anyone?

To Prevent a Foreign Operative from having the seat of power in our Nation...little shit like that

You mean someone who took money from foreign countries disguised as "charitable" donations in exchange for consideration from a high ranking US official?

No, I speak english well so a translation isnt needed
Wah''', yah wan sum pig? (-:

And after this video his supporters agree with both. He said it and its good and he also never said that! Want to make a winger put you on ignore? Ask them which Trump is right and never let them deflect to someone or something else. Eventually their name calling runs out and they need a safe space like in my sig:biggrin:

Yeah, I went there:dev3:

Well liberals dont get nuance, that much we know. You guys treat Teump lile others treat the constitution or the bible. You guys always take him literally. My favorite one was the fact checking of his comment that Hillary has been fighting ISIS her entire adult life. Libetals really believe he meant for 40 years, yes they are thay stupid. Us conservatives knew he meant her time as secretary of state.

And he never said he never paid taxes.
He did say, if I didn't, then I would be smart.
If he owed money to the IRS, we woukd know ala willie nelson and wesley snipes. The truth isnt that hard to find, take off your crazy leftwing glasses.

And after this video his supporters agree with both. He said it and its good and he also never said that! Want to make a winger put you on ignore? Ask them which Trump is right and never let them deflect to someone or something else. Eventually their name calling runs out and they need a safe space like in my sig:biggrin:

Damn! That video got over 10 million views already? Holy shit! Those are some serious numbers for a platform that isn't youtube. Amazing.

Well liberals dont get nuance, that much we know. You guys treat Teump lile others treat the constitution or the bible. You guys always take him literally. My favorite one was the fact checking of his comment that Hillary has been fighting ISIS her entire adult life. Libetals really believe he meant for 40 years, yes they are thay stupid. Us conservatives knew he meant her time as secretary of state.

If he owed money to the IRS, we woukd know ala willie nelson and wesley snipes. The truth isnt that hard to find, take off your crazy leftwing glasses.

But you take his promise to build a wall, make Mexico pay for it, stop jobs from leaving and somehow that will make more jobs as gospel

Or you dont care and will just complain about liberals talking about the lies he feeds you again?

Technically he never said "Not paying taxes makes me smart"

All he said was "It makes me smart"
And of course the "IT" refers to when Hillary pointed out he paid no federal taxes in his only known tax returns. Except of course to the Right for whom It means anything other than what it actually means. :cuckoo:

But you take his promise to build a wall, make Mexico pay for it, stop jobs from leaving and somehow that will make more jobs as gospel

Or you dont care and will just complain about liberals talking about the lies he feeds you again?

Well making more jobs was done in the 80s by cutting taxes...so that will happen again

He will build the wall..what would stop it? the debate is past that, its all about who will pay, the Wall is as good as built when he gets in.

Mexico will pay, several ways to do.that.

And by reducing taxes there will be no reason to leave and if you do....BAM, huge tax for your imports.

Well making more jobs was done in the 80s by cutting taxes...so that will happen again

He will build the wall..what would stop it? the debate is past that, its all about who will pay, the Wall is as good as built when he gets in.

And by reducing taxes there will be no reason to leave and if you do....BAM, huge tax for your imports.
bucky is living in tardsville. If Trump is elected, it will be against the will of both the Senate and the House. So I guess is he going to rule by EO, Obama style. :lol:

Why and how? By the power of believe it and you shall achieve it? Is he joking? Should this be the part we should take seriously?

Well, if it is then his plan shows that we'll lose jobs. Was he just kidding again?

Oh is this the serious time or the dont take it seriously time? Well since he cant just build a wall it will require money. Mexico said they arent paying and unless you have something from Trump its all a secret...Like the info he has on "the real Obama"....which was nothing haha gotcha *finger guns*

Its so many ways to do that that you didnt name one. Seems reasonable...or are you joking again.

That doesnt create jobs BAM...Jobs gone and the President cant make that happen. It requires laws and stuff...another thing Trump cant deliver but has promised you he can

Why and how? By the power of believe it and you shall achieve it? Is he joking? Should this be the part we should take seriously?

Well, if it is then his plan shows that we'll lose jobs. Was he just kidding again?

Do you know what a job is?

Oh is this the serious time or the dont take it seriously time? Well since he cant just build a wall it will require money. Mexico said they arent paying and unless you have something from Trump its all a secret...Like the info he has on "the real Obama"....which was nothing haha gotcha *finger guns*

Its so many ways to do that that you didnt name one. Seems reasonable...or are you joking again.

Ok, so you do need money to build a wall. We ll start the building..10 billion..ezpz. Now how ill mexico pay

We cant stop remitances until they do
We can tax imports
We include it in.a.new trade deal

Lots of ways to get them to pay for it. Only liberals beleive its them writing us a check. Conservatives are more sophisticated and can see several ways.

That doesnt create jobs BAM...Jobs gone and the President cant make that happen. It requires laws and stuff...another thing Trump cant deliver but has promised you he can

V
You asked several questions dipshit. And if companies dont leave we have more jobs right?

Ok, so you do need money to build a wall. We ll start the building..10 billion..ezpz. Now how ill mexico pay

We can tax imports

Lots of ways to get them to pay for it. Only liberals beleive its them writing us a check. Conservatives are more sophisticated and can see several ways.

V
You asked several questions dipshit. And if companies dont leave we have more jobs right?

Then tell me champ...Dont tell me several ways to get them to pay for it. Show me his plan to get Mexico to pay for the wall or admit that you're voting on a hope with no plan

trumpromney.png

We can tax imports

V

Then tell me champ...Dont tell me several ways to get them to pay for it. Show me his plan to get Mexico to pay for the wall or admit that you're voting on a hope with no plan
Well respond to the rest as well. And tjere are many ways, hes talked about all of those, which one depends on what the situation is and how mexico responds.
So try the trade deal, if they balk, say ok, BAM tax on mexican imports.....theyll pay it...that cant afford not to.

Trump said it jokingly, say yes that's right I do not pay tax, I'm smart, I think it was more sarcastic than the truth. but It play against him in the way he said .

Cutting taxes led to the Great Reagan Recession, the worst recession since the Great Depression until the Great Bush Recession moved ahead of the Great Reagan Recession

Forum List

Back