Trump says not paying taxes makes him smart...Then says not paying taxes? Never said it!

No one is saying Trump should not avoid taxes where legally possible.

But the suggestion is out there that he is illegally evading paying them, and that will continue to hurt him until he tells the truth.
Trump is a Republican running against the most corrupt democrat ever. You better believe that if he is illegally avoiding taxes the obama irs would have him in jail long before he became a threat.

What's funny is Jake claims that he is a Republican. He's an idiot. He calls me a Republican to criticize me (I'm libertarian), then says I'm not a real Republican to criticize me. You can't make up the stupid that he actually is

Jake is not a Republican. Jake is a Clintonite.
If I am being challenged by those like thehumanbeing and kaz, then you know my integrity is golden because theirs is of ash.

Trump took a page from Hillary and Obama. Say whatever you want even when the video says otherwise. It's not like you people hold Obama, Clinton, and others accountable for discrepancies and variances on what is said and what the video and audio validate.

Therefore, any attempt by you people to hold Trump to standards over the same violation is simply going to be ignored or outright mocked.

Inane...........When did your ilk ever ask for George H.Bush of Reagan's long form birth certificate?
When did your ilk ever ask to see the college transcripts of Ford or Nixon?

You SURELY would have asked the Clinton's to divulge their tax returns and, foreseeing that, they have....But, when some orange clown runs on the mantra "I am the most amazing businessman that ever walked the planet...." your hatred of his opponent makes you swallow the demagoguery and ask for NO proof.

Trump has dementia, he can't remember half of what he says.old man Trump ... sad huh?
Trump can't remember what he says.. What he says. Old. What he says. Old. Old.

Most of those who support Trump are truly ignorant, uneducated about America, its history, its Constitution, and its laws.

Trump can't remember what he says.. What he says. Old. What he says. Old. Old.

Most of those who support Trump are truly ignorant, uneducated about America, its history, its Constitution, and its laws.

Trump's "capability" of denying what he stated just a few hours before, is a classical sign of a sociopath

But the suggestion is out there that he is illegally evading paying them, and that will continue to hurt him until he tells the truth.
Trump is a Republican running against the most corrupt democrat ever. You better believe that if he is illegally avoiding taxes the obama irs would have him in jail long before he became a threat.

What's funny is Jake claims that he is a Republican. He's an idiot. He calls me a Republican to criticize me (I'm libertarian), then says I'm not a real Republican to criticize me. You can't make up the stupid that he actually is
Kaz is no libertarian if he is supporting Trump, and his nonsense is easily demonstrated. And we certainly cannot take Kaz's nonsense about Trump and his taxes.
I've posted like a dozen anti-Trump threads. You've thanked me a bunch of times for saying I'm voting Johnson, not either of the crappy party candidates. Alcohol really has destroyed what little brains God gave you, didn't it, Jake?

Kaz is no libertarian if he is supporting Trump, and his nonsense is easily demonstrated. And we certainly cannot take Kaz's nonsense about Trump and his taxes.
I've posted like a dozen anti-Trump threads. You've thanked me a bunch of times for saying I'm voting Johnson, not either of the crappy party candidates. Alcohol really has destroyed what little brains God gave you, didn't it, Jake?
Then stay with Johnson and hammer both of the major candidates. Your personal attacks mean nothing, Kaz. Get to it, kid.

If I am being challenged by those like thehumanbeing and kaz, then you know my integrity is golden because theirs is of ash.

You just called me a Republican to insult me. You going to say now I'm not a Republican to insult me?

Damn, it still cracks me up every time a Hiltlaryette whines about "lying." Your hypocrisy is unreal. You support Hitlary! And you're against lying! :lmao: Just so funny. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Says Kaz, one of the board's great liars.

And he always tries to make it about someone other than Trump. You, me....The Media...anything

Right, when of course what I'm supposed to be doing is making it about someone other than Hillary, like you do

Well the topic is Trump. Did you notice the thread title?

:lmao:

You're the specific one who LoneLaugher kept to stop talking about Trump in Hillary threads. Your hypocrisy has no bounds.

What? You just lied boy

However, that's his standard, not mine.

Its always someone else aint it? Your deflection wont work with me bruh

Your hypocrisy is completely topical. Since you're voting for someone who does the things you criticize Trump for, obviously they aren't a standard to you, they don't matter to you. That is completely topical to this discussion

Its not about me bruh...Its about your candidate that you cant even seem to speak about. Everyone else is at fault...Look over there blah blah

Then stay with Johnson and hammer both of the major candidates. Your personal attacks mean nothing, Kaz. Get to it, kid.

Um... yeah ... my Trump threads were to compliment him.

Take your own advice though, Sparky, and criticize Hillary too

You just called me a Republican to insult me. You going to say now I'm not a Republican to insult me?
I am saying act like a libertarian, kaz. You are on the run again. I always like being compared to you, because I shine like gold and you like fool's gold.

Um... yeah ... my Trump threads were to compliment him.

Take your own advice though, Sparky, and criticize Hillary too
Now you lying again that I don't criticize HRC. I do, all of the time. HRC and Trump are the pits. Vote for Johnson. You say you are, kaz, but I think you are going to vote for Trump.

Now watch kaz deflect in the next two immediate posts.

You're the specific one who LoneLaugher kept to stop talking about Trump in Hillary threads. Your hypocrisy has no bounds.

What? You just lied boy

Oh, and here you go, pop

Wait, So its just as I said...He says what does it say about Hilary and I'm guessing its not positive. I say what does it say about Trump and you say its not fair.

It isn't about fair. It's about the lame act of deflecting whenever someone says something negative about your candidate. If your first thought after hearing about Bill Clinton's infidelity is "What about Trump?"....you should skip your first thought.

I am saying act like a libertarian, kaz. You are on the run again. I always like being compared to you, because I shine like gold and you like fool's gold.

Gosh, your saying I am acting like a libertarian would be so, gosh, incredible. I'll start really working on that, Jake. Thanks for the chin up there

What? You just lied boy

Oh, and here you go, pop

Wait, So its just as I said...He says what does it say about Hilary and I'm guessing its not positive. I say what does it say about Trump and you say its not fair.

It isn't about fair. It's about the lame act of deflecting whenever someone says something negative about your candidate. If your first thought after hearing about Bill Clinton's infidelity is "What about Trump?"....you should skip your first thought.
And you deflect when challenged, kaz: that is what you do.

And we all wonder why libertarians are so weird? :lol:

What? You just lied boy

Oh, and here you go, pop

How many times are you going to blatently try to make this about someone or anyone else but Trump? You're little human shield routine doesnt work on me
kaz says he is a libertarian and voting for Johnson, but he loves himself sum Trump.

Jake the Clintonite, imagines himself cunning by claiming to support Johnson in effort to intice others to throw away their own votes in lieu of electing Trump. Jake imagines others to be ten years old. LOL!!

What? You just lied boy

Oh, and here you go, pop

How many times are you going to blatently try to make this about someone or anyone else but Trump? You're little human shield routine doesnt work on me

Nothing works on you, you have no intellectual integrity.

The fact that you criticize Trump for what the woman you're voting for does shows you don't care about what Trump did. It doesn't bother you. That is clearly about Trump

Forum List

Back