Trump says not paying taxes makes him smart...Then says not paying taxes? Never said it!

And prove she did not pay taxes.

In 2015, Clinton paid a federal tax rate of 34.2% and a New York state rate of 9% for a total effective tax rate of 43.2%. Her tax rate has been above 40% every year since she left the state department in 2013.

Clinton and her husband, Bill, claimed a total income of $10,745,378 in 2015, and paid federal taxes of $3,624,455.

Here's How Much Hillary Clinton Paid in Taxes Last Year

His arrogance knows no bounds. Here he is trying to appeal to the working class while bragging about paying no taxes despite having the sort of wealth his followers can't even fathom.

By the same token, Hillary has made herself fantastically wealthy through politics rather than business. She sells political influence, siphons off enormous sums from charitable donations, and hides wealth just as surely as the Donald.

One admits it and boasts about it. The other benefits from a system that won't even ask her about it in front of he American public. Is one really all that much better than the other?

She sells political influence, siphons off enormous sums from charitable donations, and hides wealth just as surely as the Donald.

Prove it.

The foundation financials as well as her personal taxes are readily available.

Isn't it simply amazing that it is Trump who has the support of most of the former generals and flag officers and 17 Medal of Honor receiptents as well as the endorsement of the police and law enforcement union, the Border Patrol Union, and even ICE who has never before in history endorced any candidate? Yes, the active duty military and the veterans overwhelmingly support Trump to be Commander-in-Chief and not Hillary. Even the Secret Service look upon being assigned to a Hillary detail as punishment. Were Hillary so respected and revered as you seem to think, she would be the one these fine folks would be behind.

50 G.O.P. Officials Warn Donald Trump Would Put Nation’s Security ‘at Risk’

Fifty of the nation’s most senior Republican national security officials, many of them former top aides or cabinet members for President George W. Bush, have signed a letter declaring that Donald J. Trump “lacks the character, values and experience” to be president and “would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being.”

Mr. Trump, the officials warn, “would be the most reckless president in American history.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/national-security-gop-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Yes, these are the same suckups that have us bogged down all over the Middle East now. We are all aware of the fact that Obama got rid of all the generals and flag officers that opposed his war mongering and regime replacement policies in the Middle East. The people who actually know are the ones supporting Trump as well as the active duty and the veterans. Since you are probably not a veteran I don't count your opinion.

Trump has some support of LEO and military, but certainly not all or of a signficant minority.

The dog does not hunt.

How much does Trump pay in taxes and gives to charity, not who supports him who wears a uniform, is this OP.

Actually Jake, he has the support of the MAJORITY of the active duty as well as of the veterans. He also has the endorsement of the police and law enforcement unions, the Border Pattrol Union and ICE. Hillary has the support of the LBGT, Planned Parenthood, the teacher's union, BLM, and other such groups. She does not have the support of the MAJORITY of the militarty and veterans or of law enforcement and border security.

Trump has some support of LEO and military, but certainly not all or of a signficant minority.

The dog does not hunt.

How much does Trump pay in taxes and gives to charity, not who supports him who wears a uniform, is this OP.

Actually Jake, he has the support of the MAJORITY of the active duty as well as of the veterans. He also has the endorsement of the police and law enforcement unions, the Border Pattrol Union and ICE. Hillary has the support of the LBGT, Planned Parenthood, the teacher's union, BLM, and other such groups. She does not have the support of the MAJORITY of the militarty and veterans or of law enforcement and border security.
Nope, he has a plurality, about 38%. I am very glad no one has the majority support of all of those military and paramilitary groups.

Trump will make lying patriotic.

Damn, it still cracks me up every time a Hiltlaryette whines about "lying." Your hypocrisy is unreal. You support Hitlary! And you're against lying! :lmao: Just so funny. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Says Kaz, one of the board's great liars.

And he always tries to make it about someone other than Trump. You, me....The Media...anything

Right, when of course what I'm supposed to be doing is making it about someone other than Hillary, like you do

The dog does not hunt.

Nope, he has a plurality, about 38%. I am very glad no one has the majority support of all of those military and paramilitary groups.

Indeed? Come now Jake, btry to be a little bit honest here.

'Military Times' survey: Troops prefer Trump to Clinton by a huge margin

Damn, it still cracks me up every time a Hiltlaryette whines about "lying." Your hypocrisy is unreal. You support Hitlary! And you're against lying! :lmao: Just so funny. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

And he always tries to make it about someone other than Trump. You, me....The Media...anything

Right, when of course what I'm supposed to be doing is making it about someone other than Hillary, like you do

Well the topic is Trump. Did you notice the thread title?

No one is saying Trump should not avoid taxes where legally possible.

But the suggestion is out there that he is illegally evading paying them, and that will continue to hurt him until he tells the truth.
Trump is a Republican running against the most corrupt democrat ever. You better believe that if he is illegally avoiding taxes the obama irs would have him in jail long before he became a threat.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Well the topic is Trump. Did you notice the thread title?

:lmao:

You're the specific one who LoneLaugher kept to stop talking about Trump in Hillary threads. Your hypocrisy has no bounds.

However, that's his standard, not mine. Your hypocrisy is completely topical. Since you're voting for someone who does the things you criticize Trump for, obviously they aren't a standard to you, they don't matter to you. That is completely topical to this discussion

But the suggestion is out there that he is illegally evading paying them, and that will continue to hurt him until he tells the truth.
Trump is a Republican running against the most corrupt democrat ever. You better believe that if he is illegally avoiding taxes the obama irs would have him in jail long before he became a threat.

What's funny is Jake claims that he is a Republican. He's an idiot. He calls me a Republican to criticize me (I'm libertarian), then says I'm not a real Republican to criticize me. You can't make up the stupid that he actually is

Moronic post.....and here's why.......

If indeed the Obama administration is as "corrupt" as you say...and trying to help Hillary......THEN how difficult would it be for Obama to tell the IRS commissioner to END that freaking audit and remove the ONLy stupid excuse that Trump has offered to not release the tax returns???

I think most Americans would rather vote for a candidate who has the support of the military and law enforcement as well as immigration officers and border patrol officers than a candidate that has been endorsed by the LGBT, Planned Parenthood, and BLM. Just my own opinion concerning the majority of the American people.

Moronic post.....and here's why.......

If indeed the Obama administration is as "corrupt" as you say...and trying to help Hillary......THEN how difficult would it be for Obama to tell the IRS commissioner to END that freaking audit and remove the ONLy stupid excuse that Trump has offered to not release the tax returns???

Trump is smart enough to realize that you fools who are so concerned about his taxes are only using it to deflect from discussion of policies and that you fools are not going to vote for him either.

What's funny is Jake claims that he is a Republican. He's an idiot. He calls me a Republican to criticize me (I'm libertarian), then says I'm not a real Republican to criticize me. You can't make up the stupid that he actually is

Jake is not a Republican. Jake is a Clintonite.

And after this video his supporters agree with both. He said it and its good and he also never said that! Want to make a winger put you on ignore? Ask them which Trump is right and never let them deflect to someone or something else. Eventually their name calling runs out and they need a safe space like in my sig:biggrin:

Yeah, I went there:dev3:

Trump took a page from Hillary and Obama. Say whatever you want even when the video says otherwise. It's not like you people hold Obama, Clinton, and others accountable for discrepancies and variances on what is said and what the video and audio validate.

Therefore, any attempt by you people to hold Trump to standards over the same violation is simply going to be ignored or outright mocked.

Trump has dementia, he can't remember half of what he says.

old man Trump ... sad huh?

Kaz is no libertarian if he is supporting Trump, and his nonsense is easily demonstrated. And we certainly cannot take Kaz's nonsense about Trump and his taxes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back