Trump says not paying taxes makes him smart...Then says not paying taxes? Never said it!

Well making more jobs was done in the 80s by cutting taxes...so that will happen again
Cutting taxes led to the Great Reagan Recession, the worst recession since the Great Depression until the Great Bush Recession moved ahead of the Great Reagan Recession

So why didn't Democrats pay taxes again?
According to Trump, because they are smart.

Exactly. But in this Trump's not a hypocrite, you are.

So what Democrat has paid more in taxes then they had to, bitch?

Well making more jobs was done in the 80s by cutting taxes...so that will happen again
Cutting taxes led to the Great Reagan Recession, the worst recession since the Great Depression until the Great Bush Recession moved ahead of the Great Reagan Recession

All of them to make up for the taxes Trump dodged.

Trumps a parasite on this nation. A real one that gets hundreds of millions of dollars in welfare...Yet, you dumb trians bitch about 200 bucks in food stamps or the little bit a poor person gets to stay alive. Evil non-christian bastards.

Name Democrats who paid more taxes than they had to.

Of all the lame crap you people come up with, this is the lamest

And after this video his supporters agree with both. He said it and its good and he also never said that! Want to make a winger put you on ignore? Ask them which Trump is right and never let them deflect to someone or something else. Eventually their name calling runs out and they need a safe space like in my sig:biggrin:

Yeah, I went there:dev3:

Trump said it jokingly, say yes that's right I do not pay tax, I'm smart, I think it was more sarcastic than the truth. but It play against him in the way he said .

Trump splaining at its finest.

And after this video his supporters agree with both. He said it and its good and he also never said that! Want to make a winger put you on ignore? Ask them which Trump is right and never let them deflect to someone or something else. Eventually their name calling runs out and they need a safe space like in my sig:biggrin:

Trump said it jokingly, say yes that's right I do not pay tax, I'm smart, I think it was more sarcastic than the truth. but It play against him in the way he said .

What Democrats pay taxes they don't have to pay?

Trump's answer is accurate. Hillary said he didn't pay federal taxes. Trump never said he didn't pay federal taxes. ANOTHER LIBERAL EPIC FAIL

No defense for Trump huh? lol

No defense of Trump is necessary. It's a non-issue. He didn't pay taxes he didn't have to. No fucking shit, there's nothing wrong with that.

As you know because you don't pay taxes you don't have to pay either and you don't expect Democrats to pay taxes they don't have to pay either

Still waiting bitch, which democrats pay taxes they dont have to, until you answer that your point is invalid......try a new topic this is one you lost, big league.

No defense of Trump is necessary. It's a non-issue. He didn't pay taxes he didn't have to. No fucking shit, there's nothing wrong with that.

As you know because you don't pay taxes you don't have to pay either and you don't expect Democrats to pay taxes they don't have to pay either

Make America Great Again by ducking your taxes. Thats a winning message.

You mean like GE, who supported Obama or tim geitner...oooops my turbo tax didn't work, you guys are so full of shit

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Still waiting bitch, which democrats pay taxes they dont have to, until you answer that your point is invalid......try a new topic this is one you lost, big league.

You dont make the rules lol...Silly ass. Your deflection is just that and will be treated as such

So why don't you and other Democrats pay taxes you don't have to pay then? Why is it Trump's job to do what you won't do? You don't even support him?

What recession? The one in 1982, the year after he took over? Are you serious, he blasted past that and the econmy roared.
In fact it worked so well Obama and Hillary quote Reagan.

Why do you guys pick losing battles?
I mean its like you're not very smart.

You dont make the rules lol...Silly ass. Your deflection is just that and will be treated as such

Why don't you pay taxes you don't have to? You hate America?

So why don't you and other Democrats pay taxes you don't have to pay then? Why is it Trump's job to do what you won't do? You don't even support him?

Those questions have nothing to do with how patriotic it is to make millions and pay NOTHING in Income Taxes. If it was a good thing why'd he deny he said it.

Print bumper stickers with that message. I cant wait

"I'm RIch & Smart for not Paying Taxes"....a great Drumpf bumpersticker!

One that he said, but now denies. So his supporters are once again left holding the bag by trying to explain both why not paying taxes is a good thing and why that good thing was never said by Trump:badgrin:

Forum List

Back