Trump Says Putin ‘Means It’ About Not Meddling

Dont you get tired of the whiplash your party inflicts on you with their ever changing lies for political points? Remember when Russia was our great friend so we will have this grand reset and unilaterally disarm, build them a cyber capability so they can hack away at us, show them our missle intercept tech....stupid Romney what a rube for doubting all this.... work with them to sabotouge the election....and now all of sudden you are the great defender of freedom from the russians????? I dont think so

Last edited:
Will and Gipper, you are both blind partisans, who has sold out his country to a Russian murderer. You elected a Russian collaborator and spy. I hope Mueller proves there was Comrade collusion and he is lead away in an orange jump suit.

Yep, worse yet .. he BELIEVES him. Another punch in the stomach to our intelligence agencies which are 100% in agreement and who keep him (and us) safe.

Damn straight Poot has the goods on Tangerine Tornado and he knows it.

Tis the one and ONLY explanation.

Trump Says Putin ‘Means It’ About Not Meddling

Trump says he believes Putin's election meddling denials - CNNPolitics

'I really believe' Putin 'means it' when he says Russia didn't interfere in the election
xfothmmwq028mutjtsgxkdmvdz9oe4wu.jpg

Not only did Russia do it here, but they do it all over the world and the entire world knows it.

Except for a single moron.

Tillerson calls Trump 'moron,' and tensions escalate - CNNPolitics

"
The Threat of Kleptocracy: States Bordering the "Russian" Federation"

Will and Gipper, you are both blind partisans, who has sold out his country to a Russian murderer. You elected a Russian collaborator and spy. I hope Mueller proves there was Comrade collusion and he is lead away in an orange jump suit.

Yeah and I "hope" I win the next Powerball drawing, Jim! In case you haven't figured it out...and obviously you haven't...there never was collusion! Mueller is investigating other things at the moment none of which seem to involve Donald Trump...so I guess my odds of winning at Powerball are better than Trump getting arrested.

It's like Mueller picked random names to investigate. He would have just as much luck in finding "criminals" if he picked random names out of the phone book. The ONLY person, thus far, crime free is Donald Trump! Now we find out that the suspicious Russian lawyer, Natalia V. Veselnitskaya met with OUR government before that meeting and got her instructions, then met with the same operatives AFTER the meeting to give a report on Donald Trump, Jr. Sadly, she had to report that he didn't bite.

Yeah and I "hope" I win the next Powerball drawing, Jim! In case you haven't figured it out...and obviously you haven't...there never was collusion! Mueller is investigating other things at the moment none of which seem to involve Donald Trump...so I guess my odds of winning at Powerball are better than Trump getting arrested.

But the Comrade won't even admit the Russians interfered. Why is he backhanding American intelligence?

Putin has him by the short hairs, and the Comrade is shaking in his orange slippers.

It's like Mueller picked random names to investigate. He would have just as much luck in finding "criminals" if he picked random names out of the phone book. The ONLY person, thus far, crime free is Donald Trump! Now we find out that the suspicious Russian lawyer, Natalia V. Veselnitskaya met with OUR government before that meeting and got her instructions, then met with the same operatives AFTER the meeting to give a report on Donald Trump, Jr. Sadly, she had to report that he didn't bite.
Random names that are spilling their guts

""You can only ask so many times... he said he absolutely did not meddle in our election," the US president said." BBC
Tough guy Trump laying down the law to Putin

why Trump is doing it? what Putin has on him? or the both have "The New "Russians" mentality?

New Russians - Wikipedia
New Russians - Wikipedia

The New Russians are newly rich business class in post-Soviet Russia. It is perceived as a stereotypical caricature. According to the stereotype, "New Russians" ...

To get the Soviets/former Soviets who did -0- to liberate their nations, two former US Presidents had to move slowly. Putin is a man who never (or scarcely) mentions Yeltsin, or appears to have been stirred by Solzenhitsyn. A faithful Russian Orthodox believer, Solzenhitsyn went through the Gulags, torture, and Western acclaim, after his writings were smuggled out of the USSR. So KGBVlad cannot be trusted, he is only today's version of the past.

Last edited:
deanrd, thanks for a great photograph.

Look at it again.. doesn't it look like Putin is grabbing trump by the Posse...?

Funny as hell. Looks like the Orange Doosh is in some pain, eh? We can only hope. Lol...

putin grabs trump Posse.jpg

Forum List

Back