Trump Says That DeSantis Won't Run If He Does

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Which is true, but he's sort of full of himself in this article when he talks about it I have to admit. I'm pretty sure that DeSantis would win if he ran though as I've already said that before. I believe that he's actually a better option than Trump, although I'd be happy with either one of them honestly.

Which is true, but he's sort of full of himself in this article when he talks about it I have to admit. I'm pretty sure that DeSantis would win if he ran though as I've already said that before. I believe that he's actually a better option than Trump, although I'd be happy with either one of them honestly.

Desantis would be a great VP for 4 years, then he can be prez for 8 after that.

Frankly, I think Trump has always been more than full of himself, and I would far rather see DeSantis as our next prez more than Trump. I realize that the Dems will go after whoever it is if that person is a Repub, but Trump is way too polarizing in my judgement and IMHO we don't need 4 more years of that. I won't vote for Trump in our primary in Texas, but I will vote for him or whoever the GOP nominee is over whoever the democrats run in the General.

Frankly, I think Trump has always been more than full of himself, and I would far rather see DeSantis as our next prez more than Trump. I realize that the Dems will go after whoever it is if that person is a Repub, but Trump is way too polarizing in my judgement and IMHO we don't need 4 more years of that. I won't vote for Trump in our primary in Texas, but I will vote for him or whoever the GOP nominee is over whoever the democrats run in the General.

DeSantis is just more mature than Trump although I already know that he loves our country just as much as him, it's just that he has a LOT better attitude which is why I say he's a better choice. Trump puts America first but a lot of his attitude is just me, me, me! And that's what I don't like about him.

I think Desantis would be wise to not run as Trump's pick for VP. Trump has his base, but he is also toxic to about 1/2 the country. Desantis has his own record to run on, he does not need to be demonized by 1/2 the country as Trumps best bud.

task0778
Say what you like about Trump and yes he can be an asshole, but the bottom line is he knows how to get shit done.

He's all about America and Americans and he will have to clean up the mess Bidung is making.

I sure hope he runs cause he'll get my vote.

I think Desantis would be wise to not run as Trump's pick for VP. Trump has his base, but he is also toxic to about 1/2 the country. Desantis has his own record to run on, he does not need to be demonized by 1/2 the country as Trumps best bud.
Trump’s an asshole. No one who knows him likes him. This is why he has no one loyal to him. Even his kids know what a dick he is.

Trump’s an asshole. No one who knows him likes him. This is why he has no one loyal to him. Even his kids know what a dick he is.
This is the problem with you ding a lings. Liking the President has absolutely nothing to do with running the country. I don't give a damn if the President cusses all day, breaks furniture, plays golf at midnight or watches wrestling on Sunday, as long as he does the fucking job.

I laughed when I read "he's sort of full of himself". :D

Yes, Trump does not lack in the self confidence department.

Sometimes it takes an asshole to get things done. Trump is a fighter who doesn't quit, even at times when he should quit.

Actually, I was thinking about it and the more I thought, I think this might wind up being a game changer for DeSantis. The way that Trump was going on like "It was me, the reason you're a star is because I made you and I can easily break you as well" might be the cause to end their friendship. Although there was some truth to what he was saying, it's how he said it that really pissed me off and DeSantis might feel the same way about it.

task0778
Say what you like about Trump and yes he can be an asshole, but the bottom line is he knows how to get shit done.

True,.. but so does DeSantis.

Forum List

Back