Trump sends letter to DOE asking for names of those working on climate change

People woke up to the global warming scam a while ago.

It's a fraud. Get over it.

Ignoring the fact that you are a brainwashed drone, that wasn't my point.

If Donald Trump cleans house by launching a witch hunt based on the educated opinions of others, it becomes pretty clear what kind of administration he is running.

Finding out who does what isnt a witch hunt. Its called assessing your resources, something any competent leader would so.

Oh and if I'm the mindless drone, why is it I'm the one asking questions and you are the one who can't even attempt to answer them?

Finding out who does what isnt a witch hunt. Its called assessing your resources, something any competent leader would so.

I hope you are right about that. My intuition tells me that there is more to the story.

Oh and if I'm the mindless drone, why is it I'm the one asking questions and you are the one who can't even attempt to answer them?

I choose that which I want to respond. I couldn't take the headache of answering every stupid question you intellectually dishonest idiots throw my way.

The ONLY reason the rightwing doesn't believe in man made climate change is because republicans in office told them not to believe it. That's it. The rightwing are just a bunch of dumb sheep who will believe anything republicans say. You people are an embarrassment to this planet.

The ONLY reason the rightwing doesn't believe in man made climate change is because republicans in office told them not to believe it. That's it. The rightwing are just a bunch of dumb sheep who will believe anything republicans say. You people are an embarrassment to this planet.

That's true, but also ironic.

I love how both Democrats and Republicans understand how stupid each other is.

You're making the stupid assumption I believe it is a real phenomenon because democrats say so. I don't give a shit what dems think of it. I acknowledge the fact that the global scientific consensus says it is real.

Its not a big jump from believing the world is 6000 years old to believing climate change isn't happening, it's the same devil worshiping scientists who are faking all the fossils ya see

Its not a big jump from believing the world is 6000 years old to believing climate change isn't happening, it's the same devil worshiping scientists who are faking all the fossils ya see
It's not a big jump to reading a thermometer to believing climate change isn't happening. Right now it's 5 degrees here in Milwaukee. That's some serious "climate change."

We believe the science, not your settled science.....

is he planning to fire them all or is he sending them to be executed?
The idiot probably doesn't realize that most of them are under civil service and he can't fire them. Shutdown the EPA, yes. Fire them, no.

Climate scientists are again calling for more secure archiving of climate data outside the country which is probably a good idea since there is a lot of climate data held by the EPA.
It's not data. It's "homogenized" science fiction.

People woke up to the global warming scam a while ago.

It's a fraud. Get over it.

Ignoring the fact that you are a brainwashed drone, that wasn't my point.

If Donald Trump cleans house by launching a witch hunt based on the educated opinions of others, it becomes pretty clear what kind of administration he is running.

If the EPA refuses to identify them after Trump is inaugurated, then they can all be fired for insubordination.

You're making the stupid assumption I believe it is a real phenomenon because democrats say so. I don't give a shit what dems think of it. I acknowledge the fact that the global scientific consensus says it is real.
The so-called "global scientific consensus" is fake news.

It's not a big jump to reading a thermometer to believing climate change isn't happening. Right now it's 5 degrees here in Milwaukee. That's some serious "climate change."
want me to idle the diesel all day and see if I can climate change you up a few degrees?

I bet your not too big on the whole earth is 4.5 billion years old thing either....

I bet your not too big on the whole earth is 4.5 billion years old thing either....
I'm an atheist, moron.

I'm an atheist, moron.
is that yes or a no?

I'm an atheist, moron.
is that yes or a no?
Do you actually believe an atheist thinks the world is 6000 years old?

What kind of moron are you? Warmer cultists think they understand science, but they invariably prove what congenital dumbasses they are.

Forum List

Back