Trump sends multiple emails every day

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump send multiple emails every day.
Read a few statements below.
There is no talk on issues. It is all about him being a victim and we must take down those who wronged him.
It sounds more of a call to go to war than go vote.
No wonder his followers look at this as a war not an election. They make it jjust that. a war

I WAS JUST CONVICTED IN A WITCH HUNT TRIAL!
On this dark day in history, I’m releasing this NEVER SURRENDER BLACK MAGA hat to stand against this injustice!
----------------
After my home was RAIDED WITH DEADLY FORCE…

After I was GAGGED INTO SILENCE BY A CORRUPT JUDGE…
After I was WRONGFULLY CONVICTED ON 34 RIGGED FELONY CHARGES
-------
asked my team to identify the TOP 1% of TRUE TRUMP REPUBLICANS after my rigged Biden conviction, and guess whose name was at the top?

YOU!!
When I TAKE BACK the White House, I won’t be listening to liberal billionaires or the FAKE NEWS media that hates our country.I’ll only be taking advice from REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS LIKE YOU.
------------
Drill this into your head: I WILL NEVER SURRENDER. YOU WILL NEVER SURRENDER
-----------------
With you by my side, we will DEMOLISH the Deep State and VANQUISH our enemies.
I

Trump send multiple emails every day.
Read a few statements below.
There is no talk on issues. It is all about him being a victim and we must take down those who wronged him.
It sounds more of a call to go to war than go vote.
No wonder his followers look at this as a war not an election. They make it jjust that. a war

I WAS JUST CONVICTED IN A WITCH HUNT TRIAL!
On this dark day in history, I’m releasing this NEVER SURRENDER BLACK MAGA hat to stand against this injustice!
----------------
After my home was RAIDED WITH DEADLY FORCE…

After I was GAGGED INTO SILENCE BY A CORRUPT JUDGE…
After I was WRONGFULLY CONVICTED ON 34 RIGGED FELONY CHARGES
-------
asked my team to identify the TOP 1% of TRUE TRUMP REPUBLICANS after my rigged Biden conviction, and guess whose name was at the top?

YOU!!
When I TAKE BACK the White House, I won’t be listening to liberal billionaires or the FAKE NEWS media that hates our country.I’ll only be taking advice from REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS LIKE YOU.
------------
Drill this into your head: I WILL NEVER SURRENDER. YOU WILL NEVER SURRENDER
-----------------
With you by my side, we will DEMOLISH the Deep State and VANQUISH our enemies.
I
And he gets a check every time... sucks to be Joe Biden...

I think President Trump should come up with a MAGA Salute.

Hmmm - A military salute wouldn't work, everyone knows the losers in the military and the defense industrial complex are all part of the deep state.

Let's see... Hand over heart wouldn't work because that what is used by swamp people for that other anthem, not the MAGA Anthem sung by J6 political prisoners.

We need something crowds can do while they attend worship services where President Turmps speaks.
Any ideas?

WW

You know that isn't true.
I know it is true... I lived it... and millions of Americans know its true... you do too but your TDS won't allow you to admit it...
Was there this much crime under Trump?...
Was there a war in Ukraine under Trump?...
Was inflation high under Trump?...
Was the border wide open under Trump?...
And were any democrats being dragged into court under Trump?....

Forum List

Back