Trump, Seriously

Do you think that the rabid hatred of Obama by the right wing nitwits would NOT have brought charges (with a right wing leaning Supreme Court) against him had Obama defied the Constitution?

I do not. They gave him funding for any and all of his "adventures". Ryan put out recent bill to REMOVE spending caps? you call that hatred?

Obama is not running for president. His use of presidential authority is questionable as has been the case with many presidents. However, there would be no question as to the unconstitutionality of Trump's proposals. For Trump the more unconstitutional, the more politically incorrect, the more racist, and the more religiously bigoted his comments are, the more his supporters love him. They want a kick ass president as Palin commented. They don't want somebody that's going to let a constitutional amendment, law, or the courts stop him.

...and I would add that Trump rhetoric is absurd simply because unless he declares himself tyrant, his "I will do this and that...." neglects the separation of powers that (wisely) the Founders placed in our Constitution to PRECISELY hold in check the rise of a unilateral decision-maker. In short, Trump is full of crap and his moronic followers are dolts for not seeing through the crap.

One of the few publications I subscribe to, the print edition, is The Spectator magazine, founded in 1828. The latest issue, has The Donald on the front cover, which thankfully non-subscribers can read at their website.

So, I thought I'd post a link to it, for people to read, it's quite good I think....also, to the right of the page, the other Spectator articles and Opinion Pieces can be read, they're quite good too, so I recommend you read them.

Donald Trump offers only gloom, insults and arrogance - and America loves him for it

"Ronald Reagan wooed America with sunny optimism. From the offset, Donald Trump has offered something much darker. He began his presidential campaign on 16 June by declaring that the ‘American dream is dead.’ He said that the country was being run by ‘losers’. ‘We have people that don’t have it,’ he said. ‘We have people that are morally corrupt. We have people that are selling this country down the drain.’ He insisted that only he, Donald J. Trump, had what it took ‘to make America great again’.

This was not ‘Morning in America’; more Midnight in America. Trump’s pitch was gloom, insults and arrogance. Strangely enough, however, that turned out to be exactly what millions of American voters wanted to hear. By trashing the United States and comparing his country unfavourably to himself, Trump tapped into something deep and powerful in the American psyche. Now there are only a few days left before the presidential election process starts, and ‘The Donald’ continues to storm the polls. He probably won’t be president, but it now looks as if he probably will be the Republican nominee — the heir to Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Eisenhower. It’s a mind-boggling phenomenon."

Here's the full article:

Donald Trump offers only gloom, insults and arrogance - and America loves him for it
If Trump is nominated, it's going to leave a lot of Republicans out in the cold. For real conservatives, supporting Trump would be like the KKK supporting JFK.

Trump supporters are basically authoritarians who may be Republicans, Democrats, or Independents. They are looking for a kick ass president whose not going to let the little things like the constitution, laws, courts, or world opinion stand in his way.

Huh? Like Obama has cared about the Constitution, laws, courts or world opinion.
Obama is not running for president. His use of presidential authority is questionable as has been the case with many presidents. However, there would be no question as to the unconstitutionality of Trump's proposals. For Trump the more unconstitutional, the more politically incorrect, the more racist, and the more religiously bigoted his comments are, the more his supporters love him. They want a kick ass president as Palin commented. They don't want somebody that's going to let a constitutional amendment, law, or the courts stop him.

Obama is not running for President, this is your response to him spending pretty much both terms ignoring Constitution, laws, courts and world opinion?

Have you noticed how popular Donald Trump is, not only in America but also in Europa? No, probably you haven't.

...and I would add that Trump rhetoric is absurd simply because unless he declares himself tyrant, his "I will do this and that...." neglects the separation of powers that (wisely) the Founders placed in our Constitution to PRECISELY hold in check the rise of a unilateral decision-maker. In short, Trump is full of crap and his moronic followers are dolts for not seeing through the crap.

Is Obama making a law allowing gays to get married and then getting Supreme Court to rubberstamp it....without ANY consultation with Congress, is that within the Constitution or not?

What about Obama's drones that he has targeting and often killing American citizens, is that within the Constitution or not?

:confused-84:

You are a bad person, I make nice comment to you and you respond like POS, which says much about your shallowness and not shallow in the good manner.

You blew his doors off and he still doesn't know it...thanks for the chuckles. :eusa_angel:

I might be a Right-Wing Nationalist, but I know I've got more heart than his sort have. Hey I can even get along with *gasp* Liberals, of course I tease them often, as is expected, however, there are a few who I find rather endearing.

Is Obama making a law allowing gays to get married and then getting Supreme Court to rubberstamp it....without ANY consultation with Congress, is that within the Constitution or not?

What about Obama's drones that he has targeting and often killing American citizens, is that within the Constitution or not?

Actually, YES....both those actions are well within the Constitution that gives executive powers to the president especially when congress has refused to act. (BTW, the Supreme Court is as right wing as it has ever been since post Civil War.)

I might be a Right-Wing Nationalist, but I know I've got more heart than his sort have. Hey I can even get along with *gasp* Liberals, of course I tease them often, as is expected, however, there are a few who I find rather endearing.

You're impressive....how about we go down by the river and you let me have my way with you?
wub_zps142d8233.png

Have you noticed how popular Donald Trump is, not only in America but also in Europa? No, probably you haven't.

Well, no.....Europa is NOT mocking Obama....and I monitor several European papers.
They did, however, mock the once cowboy, Reagan, the inane quips by GWB and are currently mocking the TV reality show host claiming that he is just the greatest...and you're not.

You're impressive....how about we go down by the river and you let me have my way with you?
wub_zps142d8233.png

Wow, you're a quick worker :dev2:

Well, no.....Europa is NOT mocking Obama....and I monitor several European papers.
They did, however, mock the once cowboy, Reagan, the inane quips by GWB and are currently mocking the TV reality show host claiming that he is just the greatest...and you're not.

No Europa is not mocking Obama if you follow the MSM Propaganda, the reality on the ground is much, much different and it's NOT good.

No Europa is not mocking Obama if you follow the MSM Propaganda, the reality on the ground is much, much different and it's NOT good.

Then you must be listening to the European version of the "illustrious" Rush Limbaugh...Indeed, the US does not have a monopoly on morons.

One of the few publications I subscribe to, the print edition, is The Spectator magazine, founded in 1828. The latest issue, has The Donald on the front cover, which thankfully non-subscribers can read at their website.

So, I thought I'd post a link to it, for people to read, it's quite good I think....also, to the right of the page, the other Spectator articles and Opinion Pieces can be read, they're quite good too, so I recommend you read them.

"Ronald Reagan wooed America with sunny optimism. From the offset, Donald Trump has offered something much darker. He began his presidential campaign on 16 June by declaring that the ‘American dream is dead.’ He said that the country was being run by ‘losers’. ‘We have people that don’t have it,’ he said. ‘We have people that are morally corrupt. We have people that are selling this country down the drain.’ He insisted that only he, Donald J. Trump, had what it took ‘to make America great again’.

This was not ‘Morning in America’; more Midnight in America. Trump’s pitch was gloom, insults and arrogance. Strangely enough, however, that turned out to be exactly what millions of American voters wanted to hear. By trashing the United States and comparing his country unfavourably to himself, Trump tapped into something deep and powerful in the American psyche. Now there are only a few days left before the presidential election process starts, and ‘The Donald’ continues to storm the polls. He probably won’t be president, but it now looks as if he probably will be the Republican nominee — the heir to Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Eisenhower. It’s a mind-boggling phenomenon."

Here's the full article:

i think he's upbeat and positive, and has the great vibes and energy the other side wished they had.

and bill clinton looks a thousand, befuddled and desperate. the democrats have nobody, rubio was right.

Here's the full article:

If Trump is nominated, it's going to leave a lot of Republicans out in the cold. For real conservatives, supporting Trump would be like the KKK supporting JFK.

Trump supporters are basically authoritarians who may be Republicans, Democrats, or Independents. They are looking for a kick ass president whose not going to let the little things like the constitution, laws, courts, or world opinion stand in his way.

Huh? Like Obama has cared about the Constitution, laws, courts or world opinion.

Obama is not running for President, this is your response to him spending pretty much both terms ignoring Constitution, laws, courts and world opinion?

Trump's popularity is an illusion created by polls focusing on Republican primaries.

He is clearly the leader in Republican primary polling across the country with 32% to 36% of Republican voters favoring him. The other side of the coin is 64% to 68% of Republican voters do not favor him.

Among both Democrats and Independents, he is incredibly unpopular, a -27 net favorably among independents and a -70 point among Democrats according to Gallup polls conducted in Dec 1, 2015 to Jan 11, 2016.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination
Donald Trump Is Really Unpopular With General Election Voters.

So your point is Trump unconstitutional proposals are OK because of Obama's unconstitutional actions..:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

How exactly has Obama defied the Constitution, laws, courts and world opinion?

His poll standing within the U.S. is higher than GWB at the 7th year of term.
Worldwide opinion is very positive as well
Do you think that the rabid hatred of Obama by the right wing nitwits would NOT have brought charges (with a right wing leaning Supreme Court) against him had Obama defied the Constitution?

You must have missed it! Obama defies the Constitution almost daily! Obama got his wee wee smacked by the Supreme Court for his illegal immigration EO. He is also about to get it smacked again for his stupid gun control EO. I am being to think he is into BDSM because of the way he likes to be abused. Looking at Michelle, that even makes more sense!

Forum List

Back