Trump Sets Off Firestorm With Conservatives For Attack On DeSantis

The useful idiots have been instructed to foment division in the Republican Party. Hence idiotic “whistling past the graveyard” pre-midterm threads like this one.

Google it. I've posted links 50 times.
you said his professors said he was…that op-ed has comments from his ghostwriter, and a alledged quote from one professor who’s dead.

even if that quote is true, which we don’t know since he’s dead…that is only one professor, one class..not professors

you lied..which is a sign of low intelligence

Former President Donald Trump mocked Ron DeSantis at his Saturday night rally—calling the Florida governor “Ron DeSanctimonious.”

And hours later, Trump found himself in hot water with fellow conservatives who weren’t pleased that he’d taken aim at the increasingly popular DeSantis.

During his rally in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, while touting his poll numbers (from a month ago), Trump found an opening to take a swing at DeSantis, who’s quickly turned into an unofficial 2024 Republican presidential rival.

“There it is, Trump at 71. Ron DeSanctimonious at 10 percent,” Trump said. “Mike Pence at 7–oh, Mike Pence doing better than I thought.” (It’s the first time Trump’s tried out the nickname, but longtime ally Roger Stone—a fierce DeSantis critic—posted the dig about a week ago.)

" I gotta know right now, do you love me, do you need me, will you make me so happy for the rest of my life...

"Let me sleep on it, and I'll give you answer in the morning"
Dump all Trump-backed candidates!

The only place Trump sets off a firestorm is between the ears of the left which is not hard to do considering the amount of deadwood in there.

Former President Donald Trump mocked Ron DeSantis at his Saturday night rally—calling the Florida governor “Ron DeSanctimonious.”

And hours later, Trump found himself in hot water with fellow conservatives who weren’t pleased that he’d taken aim at the increasingly popular DeSantis.

During his rally in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, while touting his poll numbers (from a month ago), Trump found an opening to take a swing at DeSantis, who’s quickly turned into an unofficial 2024 Republican presidential rival.

“There it is, Trump at 71. Ron DeSanctimonious at 10 percent,” Trump said. “Mike Pence at 7–oh, Mike Pence doing better than I thought.” (It’s the first time Trump’s tried out the nickname, but longtime ally Roger Stone—a fierce DeSantis critic—posted the dig about a week ago.)

" I gotta know right now, do you love me, do you need me, will you make me so happy for the rest of my life...

"Let me sleep on it, and I'll give you answer in the morning"
Trump nicknames everyone.

I hear yours is dooshlick.

Do your own research. There's dozens of sources. Trump is severely dislexic, can't read and has a very short attention span. See professor William Kelly. Trump makes fools of you all. He's dumb as a stump.
Face it...you're too emotionally disturbed to watch Trump for more than 1 second.

Do your own research. There's dozens of sources. Trump is severely dislexic, can't read and has a very short attention span. See professor William Kelly. Trump makes fools of you all. He's dumb as a stump.

Tuesday is coming.... roflmao.

Forum List

Back