Trump Sets Off Firestorm With Conservatives For Attack On DeSantis

Sorry. You are wrong.

I was respo0nding to a post that said Trump didnt act presidential while in office....so I deemed it best to point out no one does anymore...as candidates or as elected officials.

Presidential? Trump can't even act like a gentleman. He's a crude pig.

Because dead people and people who move are not removed from voter rolls.
For a worldly person, you're rather ignorant.
Based on Suradas posts, I dont believe it is ignorance. I believe he/she is not yet old enough to vote and therefore is not well educated in the issues at hand.

Either that or he/she is living in mommys basement for free with either his hand or her sex toy down his or her underwear.

So....Joe O'dea, who is running for the Senate in deep blue Colorado expresses anti-Trump sentiments, how surprising.
If Desantis has presidential ambitions he will need to beat Trump in the GOP primaries.
Both men have no reason to support Trump. If Desantis taps into the Never-Trump energy before the primaries I'm not surprised. All donations gratefully accepted.

After the dust settles in 2024, no matter who the GOP nominee is, I expect all Republicans will support him/her.

Who do the dems have for 2024??
Biden already froze the Democrat field. No new blood until 2028. Not that it matters, they have no leadership to draw on anyway. They are a party of bitter old hacks.

Because dead people and people who move are not removed from voter rolls.
For a worldly person, you're rather ignorant.

They do in Georgia. If you just miss an election cycle and don't vote you have to reapply. Most states seem to clean up their voter rolls about every 18 months.

You think having people like Paul Ryan and other big name rinos backing DeSantis will help him or hurt him?
Paul Ryan is a knee jerk anti trumpster

So I really dont care who he endorses

If trump wins ryan will sulk and try to defeat his own party’s nominee

But if DeSantis wins anti trumpsters will expect their support and for my part DeSantis will get it

Based on Suradas posts, I dont believe it is ignorance. I believe he/she is not yet old enough to vote and therefore is not well educated in the issues at hand.

Either that or he/she is living in mommys basement for free with either his hand or her sex toy down his or her underweal

I'm a retired grandmother. I remember Bishop England, Charleston High and tea dances when Ashley Hall was a boarding school. Do you remember the Turkey Day Races or the Question Mark?

It is typical Trump showing who he is.
He will attack anyone, anytime, anywhere if he thinks they are a threat to his ego.
And also shows he couldn't care less about what is best for the country, but for himself.

Another reason to support DeSantis and NOT Trump.

Welcome to the party. The rest of us have been saying that about Trump from the moment he stepped off the golden escalator. :)
surada and JackOfNoTrades liking your post is all you need to know.

kyzr
Remodeling Maidiac

Forum List

Back