Trump shamed into taking temperatures/ handing out masks and hand sanitizer in Tulsa!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Man, that's gonna make the faithful look WEAK (not that they'll wear 'em ;-)

Supporters of President Donald Trump will receive temperature checks, masks and hand sanitizer before entering his rally Saturday in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Trump’s campaign manager said Monday.​

F'n IDIOTS - Tulsa is already a hotspot. Wait and see what happens in around three weeks. :icon_rolleyes:

How taking precautions shamming Trump? .... :dunno:

You think he made this decision on his own - REALLY? Nope, he was shamed into it by OK health officials and Bok Center.

BTW, I don't think his hilarious waiver covers him personally. Only the Trump campaign. Something tells me if he insists on this BS and enough people get sick and die, he may personally be facing a class action.

Hmmm... so let's see here... President Trump is being proactive and careful, but what are the democrats doing for OCCUPY SEATTLE? I guess NOTHING. Have they cared about covid during ANY PROTEST? Aaaahh... NOPE.

Nothing like another dose of HYPOCRISY from the DEMOCRATS.

He demtards, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, you two faced pathetic ASS WIPES.

Hmmm... so let's see here... President Trump is being proactive and careful, but what are the democrats doing for OCCUPY SEATTLE? I guess NOTHING. Have they cared about covid during ANY PROTEST? Aaaahh... NOPE.

The only ones who haven't been peaceful in the autonomous zone protest have been the COPS.
Sure beats Neo-Nazis and Klansmen Tikitards in Charlottesville .. Eh? :)

wp-USAT-allthemoms-front1-7506-charlottesvilletorchrally_mm_002.jpg

Trump just needs to change the name of his rallies to:

"Make Black Lives Matter Protest Again"............voila, no virus, no being shut down !

The only ones who haven't been peaceful in the autonomous zone protest have been the COPS.
Sure beats Neo-Nazis and Klansmen Tikitards in Charlottesville .. Eh? :)

wp-USAT-allthemoms-front1-7506-charlottesvilletorchrally_mm_002.jpg
Sorry, deflection noted, but off topic.

FOCUS, idiot.

Supporters of President Donald Trump will receive temperature checks, masks and hand sanitizer before entering his rally Saturday in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Trump’s campaign manager said Monday.​

F'n IDIOTS - Tulsa is already a hotspot. Wait and see what happens in around three weeks. :icon_rolleyes:

So what about every major city in America that had massive protests? Are they also going to be hit hard?

Sounds to me like some are really afraid of Trumps rallies. It's a if they know the fake polls they use will be laughed at when Americans see the support for Trumps policies live and in real-time.

Four more years for Trump would go a long way to crushing communist Chinas ambitions.

Trump will not be shamed. He sure as hell isn't going to be shamed into doing a damn thing he doesn't believe in.

But you thinking it is so is amusing.

You think he made this decision on his own - REALLY? Nope, he was shamed into it by OK health officials and Bok Center.
.............. :link: ............

Already provided in OP - Need another?

"Make Black Lives Matter Protest Again"............voila, no virus, no being shut down !
Yeah because evidently, according to democrats, the virus KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE between one of their RIOTS and a TRUMP RALLY.

Democrats are the party of trash... blatantly two faced, hypocritical, double standard, TRASH. What's even more amazing is they try this shit as if NO ONE WILL NOTICE. I think it truly illustrates just how STUPID democrats are.

You see, when CNN states this on their website:

Donald Trump's Tulsa rally is a very bad idea
Donald Trump's Tulsa rally is a very bad idea

Then you KNOW it's a GREAT idea. Especially when these rats didn't say much about the protests that were going on every day, in the 10's of thousands. Notice they try to say, "well the protests are different because it was outside".

Then why not allow the opening of all outside facilities or allow church services out be held outside? These guys are a joke. Comparable to creepy, covert Canadian cops in how full of shyte they are.

Imagine juxtaposing a stadium full of pro-American supporters with someone doing soft ball interviews from an isolated room somewhere? The rallies alone will give Trump a sizeable number of extra votes in November. CNN and the MSM are scared that their limp, China First policies which have decimated the West will no longer be viable after Nov.

What is happening in Tulsa with the virus is terrible. I was in that city in 2015. Wow what a mess. Maybe they've cleaned things up and gotten their act somewhat together.

I hope those trump people use those masks and hand sanitizers. They have a right to go to that rally and not end up dead or sick or someone they love end up sick or dead.

Yes they made the choice to go but that choice shouldn't include putting their lives or someone else's life in jeopardy.

I hope that no one gets sick from any of his rallies or his conventions.

I wish we could get a reliable and safe vaccine for this virus soon.

Yeah because evidently, according to democrats, the virus KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE between one of their RIOTS and a TRUMP RALLY.

Democrats are the party of trash... blatantly two faced, hypocritical, double standard, TRASH. What's even more amazing is they try this shit as if NO ONE WILL NOTICE. I think it truly illustrates just how STUPID democrats are.

Tens of millions demonstrated worldwide.
99% of them did so peacefully, they were OUTDOORS, and 98% of them wore MASKS.
Bet we see maybe 1 in 10 wearing the mask he was shamed into providing in Tulsa ... INDOORS.
He should change the name to "Donald's COVID-Fest" !!

Forum List

Back