Trump shamed into taking temperatures/ handing out masks and hand sanitizer in Tulsa!

Trump isn't a doctor, and he isn't harming anybody with face masks, thermometers, and handwashing lotion.

3xxr4h.jpg

Funny how Trump was saying just a couple of months ago how this thing would go away like a "miracle", or that it was a Democrat hoax, yet at his rally, he is handing out masks, hand sanitizer and taking temps. Guess he was wrong on the first 2 counts, because it didn't go away, and if it is such a hoax, why is he spending the money on masks and sanitizer for the attendees?

I'm guessing that when they show the footage of his rally the next day, only about 25 percent (if that) will be wearing masks.

25% is probably on the high side. Unless it features Donnie's ugly mug or a Keep America Great logo.

I think it's a fabulous idea. I wish they had room for all 3 million GOPhers who have requested tickets. Pack them in, shoulder to shoulder, screaming together in fury and rage, spitting all over each other.

It's a liberal's wet dream.

No I heard it was TWELVE million as of this morning! :D
I'd like your idea except that they'd go home and kill their progressive Grannie.
Not good, she was a Biden voter.
Not a problem. Progressive Granny knows to stay away from the Covidiots.

I think it's a fabulous idea. I wish they had room for all 3 million GOPhers who have requested tickets. Pack them in, shoulder to shoulder, screaming together in fury and rage, spitting all over each other.

It's a liberal's wet dream.

No I heard it was TWELVE million as of this morning! :D
I'd like your idea except that they'd go home and kill their progressive Grannie.
Not good, she was a Biden voter.
Not a problem. Progressive Granny knows to stay away from the Covidiots.

Covidiot this Sunday Morning: "Hi Gramma - Guess what, I went to see Donald last night at BOK center. Got a cool new hat and a tee shirt. Can I pop by and show ya later?"

Progressive Granny: Well hello there Billy Bob - I've got at least 20 Golden Girl reruns on the TIVO I need to work through. Maybe another day - Bye" :)

How taking precautions shamming Trump? .... :dunno:

You think he made this decision on his own -

Do you really think that Trump deals with all the details of the event? What an idiot you are dr.

The Republican mayor of Tulsa ain't gonna show up.

The Republican Governor will be warning Donnie tomorrow that Tulsa is a hot spot.

Who's the idiot? :auiqs.jpg:

Man, that's gonna make the faithful look WEAK (not that they'll wear 'em ;-)

Supporters of President Donald Trump will receive temperature checks, masks and hand sanitizer before entering his rally Saturday in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Trump’s campaign manager said Monday.​

F'n IDIOTS - Tulsa is already a hotspot. Wait and see what happens in around three weeks. :icon_rolleyes:

He does not look "shamed" to me. What part of that, appears like 'shame' to you?

Do you really think that Trump deals with all the details of the event? What an idiot you are dr.

The Republican Governor will be warning Donnie tomorrow that Tulsa is a hot spot.

Hmmmm, personal choice, huh? You and your ilk have issues these days with personal choice, freedom of speech, and freedom of thought.

Is it really a spike in Ok. or, is it more people being tested? Is the illness and death rate on the rise?
Or, don't you care to know the details?

Hmmmm, personal choice, huh? You and your ilk have issues these days with personal choice, freedom of speech, and freedom of thought.

Is it really a spike in Ok. or, is it more people being tested? Is the illness and death rate on the rise?
Or, don't you care to know the details?

DUDE!!! That's a stupid Trump talking point.
More people are being HOSPITALIZED. That has NOTHING to do with testing. Jebus!! :rolleyes:

This is a great opportunity for St Trumpy to hand out MAGA face masks (in red, of course).

That’ll get His loyal subjects to wear them at His events.

Forum List

Back