Trump Shatters An Obama Debt Record

Suddenly Liberals care about the debt. lol
The difference in philosophy was simple. Liberals borrow money to build infrastructure. Conservatives borrow money to pay this months bills., What used to be an insult is actually a responsible characteristic.

It's said, liberals are tax and spenders. Which means the spending is paid for.
Conservatives want to cut taxes, yet still spend more, so they have to borrow. So their spending isn't paid for. So they say to cover their debt. That deficits don't matter.

Which is Obama increased the debt by 10 trillion? Double that of President Bush. That's a FACT postman. Obama didn't pay for anything. Democrats took you money and wasted it on shit.
Trump is on course to outspend Obama.

It's not like you weren't warned, either.

This post of yours is just as I said. All the pseudocons have to defend Trump are tu quoques, red herrings, and straw men fallacies.

Obama 10 trillion and nothing to show for it. Shut your mouth until Trump surpasses that number. :asshole:

It took Obama 8 years to almost hit 10, Trump is on track to do it in four.

Tramp hates not being number 1, so there is always that...

The difference in philosophy was simple. Liberals borrow money to build infrastructure. Conservatives borrow money to pay this months bills., What used to be an insult is actually a responsible characteristic.

Conservatives want to cut taxes, yet still spend more, so they have to borrow. So their spending isn't paid for. So they say to cover their debt. That deficits don't matter.

Which is Obama increased the debt by 10 trillion? Double that of President Bush. That's a FACT postman. Obama didn't pay for anything. Democrats took you money and wasted it on shit.

This post of yours is just as I said. All the pseudocons have to defend Trump are tu quoques, red herrings, and straw men fallacies.

Obama 10 trillion and nothing to show for it. Shut your mouth until Trump surpasses that number. :asshole:

Is that good or bad?

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

I bet when Trump said he was going to undo everything Obama accomplished, the rubes didn't know Trump meant he was going to outspend Obama.

Trump is a YUGE spender. Now he has to borrow $300 billion this week to cover his spending.

Not even Obama had to borrow that much in one week.

And that money has to be borrowed from our enemies. Enemies like China.

The United States ran a $215 billion deficit in February, the biggest in six years. The annual budget deficit could exceed $1 trillion as soon as next year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The fiscal watchdog group recently warned that interest payments on US debt alone could quadruple to $1.05 trillion by 2028 if current policies stay in effect.

trump_shrugging.jpg

What can I say? I hate being Number Two!

I agree that he has not attacked the deficit and debt as I expected. It is disappointing. You’re still a coward, however.

Is that good or bad?

In this case, what do you think?

Is that good or bad?

You tell me. LOL. Cowboy up and say it.

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

I bet when Trump said he was going to undo everything Obama accomplished, the rubes didn't know Trump meant he was going to outspend Obama.

Trump is a YUGE spender. Now he has to borrow $300 billion this week to cover his spending.

Not even Obama had to borrow that much in one week.

And that money has to be borrowed from our enemies. Enemies like China.

The United States ran a $215 billion deficit in February, the biggest in six years. The annual budget deficit could exceed $1 trillion as soon as next year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The fiscal watchdog group recently warned that interest payments on US debt alone could quadruple to $1.05 trillion by 2028 if current policies stay in effect.

trump_shrugging.jpg

What can I say? I hate being Number Two!
/——/How are you clowns gonna pay for all the free shyt you’re promising without raising the debt? Don’t even pretend you care about debt.

Good. You admit Obama drove up the debt by 10 trillion. We're getting somewhere.

I have been bitching about the debt since the days of Reagan. The problem is that most people are like you and only care about it when the wrong person is sitting in the white house.

Why don't you pull your head about of Trump's ass and look around at what is going on. we are on pace to hit a deficit 2.5 trillion dollars this CY.
Lol
The debt has been out of control since the 40s....

The Republicans have ACCELERATED deficit spending since taking power.

The federal debt is the biggest threat to America and our future.

Not Mexicans. Not Muslims. Not even guns.
/—-/ How many democRATs voted against it? You fraud.

/——/ When the democRATs gain control of Congress they can balance the budget .... oh wait. Never mind.

Is that good or bad?

Well cowgirl, I would say continued high debt spending year over year has led to an incredibly high deficit that has become a huge elephant in the room. Tramp promised to wipe out that debt in 8 years. Instead he is adding to it at record rates, for a so called good economic time. So yup I believe this is very bad. How bout ewe lil lady.

/——/ When the democRATs gain control of Congress they can balance the budget .... oh wait. Never mind.

Ewe mean like Tramps first 2 years when the Rethugs controlled everything? Ewe mean like that?

I can understand an increase in the deficit and debt when times are bad and tax money isn't rolling in such as it was under Bush's final budget and Obama's initial few.

But with the economy where it's at, something is very wrong here. Until we continually vote them all out election after election, I don't see the message of fiscal responsibility ever getting through.

Ewe mean like Tramps first 2 years when the Rethugs controlled everything? Ewe mean like that?
/—/ Again with the Gaye Ewe.

/—/ Again with the Gaye Ewe.

It is who and what ewe are, live it sister!

Is that good or bad?

Well cowgirl, I would say continued high debt spending year over year has led to an incredibly high deficit that has become a huge elephant in the room. Tramp promised to wipe out that debt in 8 years. Instead he is adding to it at record rates, for a so called good economic time. So yup I believe this is very bad. How bout ewe lil lady.

I agree. Was that so hard? So you believe if he lost and his opponent won then we would be running a surplus and paying down the debt? I hope you understand that without attacking entitlements it is impossible. Take off your partisan goggles and provide a road map how you would have put us into a surplus.

Is that good or bad?

I agree. Was that so hard? So you believe if he lost and his opponent won then we would be running a surplus and paying down the debt? I hope you understand that without attacking entitlements it is impossible. Take off your partisan goggles and provide a road map how you would have put us into a surplus.

I do not disagree with you all that much on spending cuts needing to be made. Just making the point that the Rethugs pretend as though they give a shit about the deficit when it is obvious they do not! And they never did, well unless the other guy was in charge!

Is that good or bad?

I do not disagree with you all that much on spending cuts needing to be made. Just making the point that the Rethugs pretend as though they give a shit about the deficit when it is obvious they do not! And they never did, well unless the other guy was in charge!

Neither party cares. They get into office and worry about re-election. Therein lies the problem. Pandering does not equate to solving.

Neither party cares. They get into office and worry about re-election. Therein lies the problem. Pandering does not equate to solving.

On this we agree, don't let it happen again, lol!!!

Forum List

Back