Trump Shatters An Obama Debt Record

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

I bet when Trump said he was going to undo everything Obama accomplished, the rubes didn't know Trump meant he was going to outspend Obama.

Trump is a YUGE spender. Now he has to borrow $300 billion this week to cover his spending.

Not even Obama had to borrow that much in one week.

And that money has to be borrowed from our enemies. Enemies like China.

The United States ran a $215 billion deficit in February, the biggest in six years. The annual budget deficit could exceed $1 trillion as soon as next year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The fiscal watchdog group recently warned that interest payments on US debt alone could quadruple to $1.05 trillion by 2028 if current policies stay in effect.

trump_shrugging.jpg

What can I say? I hate being Number Two!

He said himself he's the king of debt. Can't say we weren't warned.

That doesn't mean what you think it means. And why would you make your user name someone who no one will remember six months from now?

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

I bet when Trump said he was going to undo everything Obama accomplished, the rubes didn't know Trump meant he was going to outspend Obama.

Trump is a YUGE spender. Now he has to borrow $300 billion this week to cover his spending.

The United States ran a $215 billion deficit in February, the biggest in six years. The annual budget deficit could exceed $1 trillion as soon as next year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The fiscal watchdog group recently warned that interest payments on US debt alone could quadruple to $1.05 trillion by 2028 if current policies stay in effect.

trump_shrugging.jpg

That doesn't mean what you think it means. And why would you make your user name someone who no one will remember six months from now?

Honey I know of two things you'll be dreaming about for years to come.

trump_shrugging.jpg

A hooker? I don't think so. I meet my women the old fashioned way. In bars

trump_shrugging.jpg

And yet you can't pull yourself away from me. It's alright. You want to touch em? you can touch em. I'll only cost you $100.

trump_shrugging.jpg

And yet you can't pull yourself away from me. It's alright. You want to touch em? you can touch em. I'll only cost you $100.

Another moron who thinks because you get responses on an internet message board that you're some kind of posting guru

I think Trump meant that he was good at managing debt and getting growth from borrowing money. We'll see. When he said something about restricting the debt, that was scary, imo. But as I recall he walked it back, and it doesn't seem to have affected his supporter's support.

"Shatters"? Is that a political term? What did we get for Hussein's record spending? Cash for clunkers, a golden parachute for bankrupt solar companies and a lame promise to "wean America off fossil fuel" while the economy remained stagnant for eight years and our enemies became more powerful.

You been in a cave? What a dunce.

"Shatters"? Is that a political term? What did we get for Hussein's record spending? Cash for clunkers, a golden parachute for bankrupt solar companies and a lame promise to "wean America off fossil fuel" while the economy remained stagnant for eight years and our enemies became more powerful.
LOLOL....okay, name one motherfuckin thing Trump has done for ya? And our enemies getting powerful????? Your gotdamned president has gave every enemy of our nation a FUCK US WHILE I'M IN OFFICE PASS.....get the fuck outta here and choke on his sperm

Oh my goodness what a badass you must think you are!!!!! Do you sleep with a Barry doll?
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

You been in a cave? What a dunce.

you just finding that out that he lives in a cave? LOL rememember,he believes in magic bullets as well.LOL

Where were you Moon Bats when Obama was running up astronomical debt? You fuckers never said a word, did you?

The only word out of you dumbasses was that you tried to blame Obama's debt on Bush, or some silly shit like that.

Moon Bats don't care a damn about debt.

Where were you Moon Bats when Obama was running up astronomical debt? You fuckers never said a word, did you?
Nice try. You should have heeded my warnings about pseuedocons whose only defense of Trump's massive spending is tu quoques, red herrings, and straw men.

Would you like a sampling of my discussions of the debt and how to solve it since I arrived on this forum in 2011, idiot?

You just made a fatal assumption, dumbass.

All in the name of protecting and defending a piece of shit who is probably going to break Obama's record debt.

Nice try. You should have heeded my warnings about pseuedocons whose only defense of Trump's massive spending is tu quoques, red herrings, and straw men.

Would you like a sampling of my discussions of the debt and how to solve it since I arrived on this forum in 2011, idiot?

You just made a fatal assumption, dumbass.

All in the name of protecting and defending a piece of shit who is probably going to break Obama's record debt.

I know how smart you think you are......but seriously if you still think there's an iota of difference between the Political Class in this country you are barely average butt wheat.

trump_shrugging.jpg

CNN, biggest liars of the MSM. We aren't borrowing anything.

Yes, let's blame everybody but Trump for Trump's spending. :lol:

Forum List

Back