Trump Shatters An Obama Debt Record

Suddenly Liberals care about the debt. lol
Is that all you have? :lol:

From you and the other pseudocons' silent consent, and your tu quoques and red herrings and straw men fallacies, it is blazingly obvious none of you ever actually gave a fuck about the debt.

That's quite some bob-and-weave regarding the debt.
Everyone knows I have been hammering on about the debt since coming to this forum. In fact, I am one of the few who has actually offered solutions to the debt since coming to this forum, instead of just complaining about it.

So dipshit Fang's little straw man failed catastrophically.

That's all pseudocon tards can do to defend Trump. Toss out bullshit fallacies.

U.S. debt Was $19,947,304,555,212 on January 20, 2017.

The pseudocons, including Donald Trump, blamed Obama personally for every penny of debt accumulated during every day of Obama's Administration. We have several metric TONS of topics and posts to that effect on this forum.

At this moment, U.S. debt is $21,049,753,943,455.

And not one pseudocon who started all those topics and made all those posts has begun a topic to talk about Trump's debt.

The rank stench of hypocrisy, ladies and gentlemen.

Democrats: Tax and spend

Republicans: Borrow and spend
I dunno. Even with BushI and Clinton you had some rationality where you could consider taking next year's budget and giving overall spending a haircut of maybe 5%, or 3%, and that would result in an actual decrease to govt spending/gnp of that amount plus growth for that year, and then limit increases in spending to the % of inflation, that would result in actual decreases to govt spending/gnp equal to yearly growth.

The deficit reduction act that grew out of graham rudman sort of did that. I didn't like Hillary, but I had some hope she and McConnell might be rational. LOL

But Trump may get 5% growth.

the federal government as run by the starve government until you can drown it in the bathtub GOP

It's their strategy to cut entitlements (social security, medicare etc.) Since they know they don't have the votes to do it, the only way is by bankrupting the government with enough debt and enough deficits, that the only way to keep the country from financial default, is to cut entitlements.

the federal government as run by the starve government until you can drown it in the bathtub GOP

It's their strategy to cut entitlements (social security, medicare etc.) Since they know they don't have the votes to do it, the only way is by bankrupting the government with enough debt and enough deficits, that the only way to keep the country from financial default, is to cut entitlements.

paul ryan is already talking about "entitlements" because of their pathetic "tax cut".

But Trump may get 5% growth.

Thanks to g5000 for the numbers.

That's 5% growth, in the debt.

I don't know about that. There are a lot of stupid people out there.

Why anyone collecting l Security would vote republican is beyond belief.

I remember signs saying "keep the governments hands off my social security check"

Thanks Obama!!!

How do you figure Obama had anything to do with Trumps deficits? Especially having to borrow $300 billion in one month. A record that stood since 2008

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

I bet when Trump said he was going to undo everything Obama accomplished, the rubes didn't know Trump meant he was going to outspend Obama.

Trump is a YUGE spender. Now he has to borrow $300 billion this week to cover his spending.

Not even Obama had to borrow that much in one week.

And that money has to be borrowed from our enemies. Enemies like China.

The United States ran a $215 billion deficit in February, the biggest in six years. The annual budget deficit could exceed $1 trillion as soon as next year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The fiscal watchdog group recently warned that interest payments on US debt alone could quadruple to $1.05 trillion by 2028 if current policies stay in effect.

trump_shrugging.jpg

What can I say? I hate being Number Two!

What did you say about 2017, the last year of Obama's budget again? I couldn't understand. Can you take Obama's black dick out of your mouth and say that again?

The Republicans have INCREASED spending. It is hilarious watching retards try to put that on Obama. :lol:

Yes, you just assume that people are greedy and their first priority is getting checks of other people's money. Actually, many people are better than you

paul ryan is already talking about "entitlements" because of their pathetic "tax cut".

OMG, that's classic, bimbo. You really don't understand the difference between getting someone else's money and keeping your own money, do you?

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

I bet when Trump said he was going to undo everything Obama accomplished, the rubes didn't know Trump meant he was going to outspend Obama.

Trump is a YUGE spender. Now he has to borrow $300 billion this week to cover his spending.

Not even Obama had to borrow that much in one week.

And that money has to be borrowed from our enemies. Enemies like China.

The United States ran a $215 billion deficit in February, the biggest in six years. The annual budget deficit could exceed $1 trillion as soon as next year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The fiscal watchdog group recently warned that interest payments on US debt alone could quadruple to $1.05 trillion by 2028 if current policies stay in effect.

trump_shrugging.jpg

What can I say? I hate being Number Two!

He said himself he's the king of debt. Can't say we weren't warned.

"Shatters"? Is that a political term? What did we get for Hussein's record spending? Cash for clunkers, a golden parachute for bankrupt solar companies and a lame promise to "wean America off fossil fuel" while the economy remained stagnant for eight years and our enemies became more powerful.
LOLOL....okay, name one motherfuckin thing Trump has done for ya? And our enemies getting powerful????? Your gotdamned president has gave every enemy of our nation a FUCK US WHILE I'M IN OFFICE PASS.....get the fuck outta here and choke on his sperm

Oh my goodness what a badass you must think you are!!!!! Do you sleep with a Barry doll?

"Shatters"? Is that a political term? What did we get for Hussein's record spending? Cash for clunkers, a golden parachute for bankrupt solar companies and a lame promise to "wean America off fossil fuel" while the economy remained stagnant for eight years and our enemies became more powerful.
Stagnant for eight years, eh? In what alternative universe have you been living?

Is that all you have? Tu quoques, red herrings, and straw men?

Not one critical word about Trump and the Republicans ACCELERATING deficit spending. Why am I not the least surprised at your brazen hypocrisy?

It's cute how much you think of yourself lil fella ;) Golly it must be a real burden for you to see yourself as the answer to all of the worlds problems.

Thanks Obama!!!

How do you figure Obama had anything to do with Trumps deficits? Especially having to borrow $300 billion in one month. A record that stood since 2008

I dunno, progressives blamed every cent of the massive debt accumulated under Obama on Bush...

Forum List

Back