Trump Shatters An Obama Debt Record

In this case, what do you think?

You tell me. LOL. Cowboy up and say it.

Well cowgirl, I would say continued high debt spending year over year has led to an incredibly high deficit that has become a huge elephant in the room. Tramp promised to wipe out that debt in 8 years. Instead he is adding to it at record rates, for a so called good economic time. So yup I believe this is very bad. How bout ewe lil lady.

I agree. Was that so hard? So you believe if he lost and his opponent won then we would be running a surplus and paying down the debt? I hope you understand that without attacking entitlements it is impossible. Take off your partisan goggles and provide a road map how you would have put us into a surplus.

I do not disagree with you all that much on spending cuts needing to be made. Just making the point that the Rethugs pretend as though they give a shit about the deficit when it is obvious they do not! And they never did, well unless the other guy was in charge!
/—-/ Conservatives care about the debt but the swamp dwelling RINOs gleefully spend like the democRATs.

Lol, when did they ever care about the debt? Which Rethugicon president gleefully said "deficit spending is good!"

I agree. Was that so hard? So you believe if he lost and his opponent won then we would be running a surplus and paying down the debt? I hope you understand that without attacking entitlements it is impossible. Take off your partisan goggles and provide a road map how you would have put us into a surplus.

I do not disagree with you all that much on spending cuts needing to be made. Just making the point that the Rethugs pretend as though they give a shit about the deficit when it is obvious they do not! And they never did, well unless the other guy was in charge!

Neither party cares. They get into office and worry about re-election. Therein lies the problem. Pandering does not equate to solving.

On this we agree, don't let it happen again, lol!!!

I am an Independent. The Democrats are running insane candidates who want to give free healthcare to illegals. If they were sane and run Tulsi Gabbard they will get my vote otherwise they can go jump in their frozen antisemitic lake.

I like Tulsi a lot as well. Believe me none of the candidates that the insane fat Orange idiot in D.C. now.
Oh would you stop with the orange...you sound like an ignorant child....grow up....

Neither party cares. They get into office and worry about re-election. Therein lies the problem. Pandering does not equate to solving.

I am an Independent. The Democrats are running insane candidates who want to give free healthcare to illegals. If they were sane and run Tulsi Gabbard they will get my vote otherwise they can go jump in their frozen antisemitic lake.

I like Tulsi a lot as well. Believe me none of the candidates that the insane fat Orange idiot in D.C. now.

???? Was that English? I d Vote for Trump 1000x over the likes of Beto, Harris and Biden.

Of course ewe would, your no indy. Ewe are a Tramptard.

Oh would you stop with the orange...you sound like an ignorant child....grow up....

Sorry, he is a fat Orange idiot. Your God/king.

And you are a clown that has yet to grow up....

???? Was that English? I d Vote for Trump 1000x over the likes of Beto, Harris and Biden.

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

I bet when Trump said he was going to undo everything Obama accomplished, the rubes didn't know Trump meant he was going to outspend Obama.

Trump is a YUGE spender. Now he has to borrow $300 billion this week to cover his spending.

Not even Obama had to borrow that much in one week.

And that money has to be borrowed from our enemies. Enemies like China.

The United States ran a $215 billion deficit in February, the biggest in six years. The annual budget deficit could exceed $1 trillion as soon as next year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The fiscal watchdog group recently warned that interest payments on US debt alone could quadruple to $1.05 trillion by 2028 if current policies stay in effect.

trump_shrugging.jpg

What can I say? I hate being Number Two!

I agree that he has not attacked the deficit and debt as I expected. It is disappointing. You’re still a coward, however.

Why did you expect him to? He is as he said, the King of Debt

Oh, boy. You guys have certainly undergone an amazing transformation from when Obama was in office.

I agree that the new budget deal is fiscally irresponsible. But when Obama was jacking up spending and tripling the deficit, you guys sang a very different tune.

As were you, amazing how alike you are to the left wing nuts

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

I bet when Trump said he was going to undo everything Obama accomplished, the rubes didn't know Trump meant he was going to outspend Obama.

Trump is a YUGE spender. Now he has to borrow $300 billion this week to cover his spending.

The United States ran a $215 billion deficit in February, the biggest in six years. The annual budget deficit could exceed $1 trillion as soon as next year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The fiscal watchdog group recently warned that interest payments on US debt alone could quadruple to $1.05 trillion by 2028 if current policies stay in effect.

trump_shrugging.jpg

I agree that he has not attacked the deficit and debt as I expected. It is disappointing. You’re still a coward, however.

Trump will address the debt in his second term...he has to spend while undoing Obama's mess....

trump_shrugging.jpg

Trump will address the debt in his second term...he has to spend while undoing Obama's mess....

I do love you mindless sheep. you are such a hoot

Can you not read? I am an Independent. And your post was incoherent. Read it again.

Such a child. TDS eh?

trump_shrugging.jpg

Because debt has its limits and he knows that.

trump_shrugging.jpg

He gave an opinion and you attacked him for it? What a brave soul you are.

trump_shrugging.jpg

Because debt has its limits and he knows that.

Does he? He has always had an easy out when debt got to be too much for him.

And you are a clown that has yet to grow up....

Really, at least I drive a man's truck lil sister.

trump_shrugging.jpg

He gave an opinion and you attacked him for it? What a brave soul you are.

you Trumpians certainly are loyal to each other, have to give you that.

trump_shrugging.jpg

Lol, wanna bet?

Can you not read? I am an Independent. And your post was incoherent. Read it again.

You're not an Indy, ewe are a straight up Tramptard.

trump_shrugging.jpg

Good good. Let the fake news out!

Forum List

Back