Trump Shoots Himself In The Mouth (Again)

Maybe in his state.
Not Nationally. Rememeber him losing very badly?
Not xenophobic and tribalistic enough to take the alt-right primary
Yes, blame it on race and not policies.
He had the same policies as all other republicans in the primaries. But he took the most extreme stances against minorities. The base lived it.
Lol yea, all those others that were for amnesty and shit did well though didnt they? :rolleyes:
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT SKIN COLOR!

Maybe in his state.
He had the same policies as all other republicans in the primaries. But he took the most extreme stances against minorities. The base lived it.
Lol yea, all those others that were for amnesty and shit did well though didnt they? :rolleyes:
Lyin’ Ted with the ugly wife and JFK murdering father was for amnesty? Do tell! Also, you just argued for my point. Trump took the most extreme stamce against brown folk, and that’s what elevated him in the field.

Maybe in his state.
Lyin’ Ted with the ugly wife and JFK murdering father was for amnesty? Do tell! Also, you just argued for my point. Trump took the most extreme stamce against brown folk, and that’s what elevated him in the field.
Illegal immigrants is more than just brown people... meh i guess i have to admit for a lot, they only care about the ones form the south. Not form the north, or visa overstays from all over the world..
Ted didnt second best and he was just as strong as trump was on immigration.. Immigration is one of the most cared about policies in this country..
It really isnt always about race.

Illegal immigrants is more than just brown people... meh i guess i have to admit for a lot, they only care about the ones form the south. Not form the north, or visa overstays from all over the world..
Ted didnt second best and he was just as strong as trump was on immigration.. Immigration is one of the most cared about policies in this country..
Yeah firing up his white supremacist base was just a coincidence. The Muslim ban, the support of Charlottesville Nazi marchers, the retweeting of fake black statistics, the attacks on legal immigration, the abandonment of Puerto Rico, the open opposition to diversity, the open opposition to multiculturalism, the opposition to arguing that a black person’s life matters, the English only movement, the Christianity only movement, the war on gay people... just ignore all of that. Trump’s support has nothing to do with racism :rolleyes:

Yeah firing up his white supremacist base was just a coincidence. The Muslim ban, the support of Charlottesville Nazi marchers, the retweeting of fake black statistics, the attacks on legal immigration, the abandonment of Puerto Rico, the open opposition to diversity, the open opposition to multiculturalism, the opposition to arguing that a black person’s life matters, the English only movement, the Christianity only movement, the war on gay people... just ignore all of that. Trump’s support has nothing to do with racism :rolleyes:
Half of that is bullshit man..

roadside assistance -

maxresdefault.jpg

Prove that any one of them is. Find any video of Trump calling for donations to Puerto Rico. Find links that prove Trump DIDN’T call for a Muslim ban, DIDN’T tweet out fake statistics created to demonize black people, HASN’T gone after LGBT rights, that all that’s just a figment of my imagination.

This is why Trump's plan for merit based immigration is so good.

We don't need these assholes coming here and getting on welfare and us having to pay the fucking bill.

More Than Half of Foreign Refugees Are on Taxpayer-Funded Food Stamps

More Than Half of Foreign Refugees Are on Taxpayer-Funded Food Stamps

More than half of the annual inflow of foreign refugees arriving in the United States are on food stamps, a government report reveals.
Since 2008, as Breitbart News reported, the U.S. has permanently resettled more than 1.7 million foreign nationals and refugees through a variety of humanitarian programs like the Special Immigrant Juveniles and the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act. This is a foreign population larger than Philadelphia, Pennsylvania — a city with more than 1.5 million residents.

An annual report by the Office of Refugee Resettlement was analyzed by the Center for Immigration Studies’ Jason Richwine, in which the analyst revealed that about 56 percent of households headed by foreign refugees who arrived in the U.S. between 2011 and 2015 are using taxpayer-funded food stamps.

Nearly 30 percent of refugees received cash welfare of some sort, while 34 percent of refugees 18-years-old or older said they had no health insurance. Of the refugees who said they did have health insurance, about 50 percent said they were either on Medicaid or Refugee Medical Assistance, both of which are taxpayer-funded.

Syrian-Refugees-US-Raad-AdaylehAP-640x480.png

Prove that any one of them is. Find any video of Trump calling for donations to Puerto Rico. Find links that prove Trump DIDN’T call for a Muslim ban, DIDN’T tweet out fake statistics created to demonize black people, HASN’T gone after LGBT rights, that all that’s just a figment of my imagination.
He hasnt gone after LGBT rights )
Trump was asking congress for billions of dollars for PR (which is unconstitutional BTW)
He did call it a muslim ban but it wasnt. Thats not about skin color..
He did tweet fake statistics but i dont think that make shim racist or something. Thats silly.

Trump was asking congress for billions of dollars for PR (which is unconstitutional BTW)
He did tweet fake statistics but i dont think that make shim racist or something. Thats silly.
Good grief :rolleyes:

Good grief what?
He hasnt gone after gays
It wasnt a muslim ban (i might be mistaken though. Calling it that WOULD rile up the bigots. So you get that one)
Statistics arent racist. Even they are wrong.
He did ask for billions of dollars for PR

Good grief what?
He hasnt gone after gays
It wasnt a muslim ban (i might be mistaken though. Calling it that WOULD rile up the bigots. So you get that one)
Statistics arent racist. Even they are wrong.
He did ask for billions of dollars for PR

He did ask for billions of dollars for PR - but he took it.

Trump hasnt ever done anything, and never will -- but lie his old, fat ass off.

Trump called for the US to cut and run from Iraq. Trump donated at least half a million dollars to the Clinton Foundation. Trump said he was very pro-choice. Trump has donated a shit ton of money to pro-abortion Democrats. Trump called for the impeachment of Bush. Trump said Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq. Trump supports the AWB. Trump supports single payer healthcare. Trump is well on his way to busting Obama's record debt wide open.

Meanwhile, Kasich was a key player in balancing the federal budget, and has taken Ohio's budget from debt to surplus.

So go ahead and tell us how someone else is a RINO, The Irish Ram, so we can all have a big fucking belly laugh. :lol:

Kasich also humiliated himself getting crushed in state after state during the primaries. All based on some illusion he would emerge from a broken convention. If he had won, CNN and the Dems would have him hiding under his bed in no time. He would be begging them to realize that he is a really a good guy and really cares. They took down Mitt Romney by simply saying he strapped his dog on top of his car and drove cross country. Kasich would probably be taken down by less.

The 12th Congressional District in Ohio went for Trump by double digits in the 2016 election. However, a special election to elect a new Congressman for the 12th district ended up being very close.

Trump took credit for the win, and yet blamed the closeness of the election on someone who he says is unpopular.

Remember that. Trump says it is because a certain Republican is "very unpopular" which caused the election to be so close.

Here he is, in his own words:

trump_tweet_kasich.jpg

Now here's the thing, folks. Kasich is more popular than Trump. In fact, Trump is far more UNPOPULAR in Ohio than Kasich is. Trump beats Kasich's unpopularity by 24 points!!!

So by Trump's own benchmark, the election was close because TRUMP is so unpopular.

https://www.suffolk.edu/documents/SUPRC/6_18_2018_marginals.pdf

trump_kasich.jpg

Trump shoots himself in the mouth again! :21::21::21::21::21: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Kasich is a rino ass kisser at best. MAGA!

The 12th Congressional District in Ohio went for Trump by double digits in the 2016 election. However, a special election to elect a new Congressman for the 12th district ended up being very close.

Trump took credit for the win, and yet blamed the closeness of the election on someone who he says is unpopular.

Remember that. Trump says it is because a certain Republican is "very unpopular" which caused the election to be so close.

trump_tweet_kasich.jpg

Now here's the thing, folks. Kasich is more popular than Trump. In fact, Trump is far more UNPOPULAR in Ohio than Kasich is. Trump beats Kasich's unpopularity by 24 points!!!

So by Trump's own benchmark, the election was close because TRUMP is so unpopular.

trump_kasich.jpg

Trump shoots himself in the mouth again! :21::21::21::21::21: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

See post 10. All you parrots need to go back to your propagandists and get new material.

trump_tweet_kasich.jpg

trump_kasich.jpg

See post 10. All you parrots need to go back to your propagandists and get new material.
I don't need to see any lies. Kasich, by his actions, has proven to be an ass kissing liberal rino.

Forum List

Back