Trump should focus recounts in only few states

Do people understand how hard massive voter fraud is to do?

No, they don't. The vast majority of the people in this nation do not have a single clue what happens to a ballot after it is cast or how they are counted. When you imagine that you cast a ballot and a machine automatically tallies it or one person glances at it and calls the count it is really easy to imagine that there can be voter fraud on a massive scale.

The fact that the above looks nothing like how the system actually works is not relevant when no one takes the time to actually learn how monumentally robust our system is. Yet another reason that a basic civics course needs to be taught in every high school across the nation as a mandatory class. If you can take a class about using a pottery wheel, there is clearly single slot for a 2 year civics course.
Yep. Once again, Trump is preying on the ignorant.
No, not Trump. He would never do that.

/sarcasm :D

Forget Michigan !! 140,000 deficit will be impossible to overturn

T should really focus on Georgia, Wisconsin as it’s only several thousand votes and Arizona !
Pennsylvania too but that is 40,000

Michigan is lost and Biden may have actually won that state
I believe that MI has the same software program, that's in other voting machines in other states, where they suspect issues.
Im thinking that 140,000 is well within reach, with the right software. Time will tell.

Trump should request a recount in New York, I saw Trump signs everywhere and who in their right mind would vote for demented Biden anyway?

Maybe Republicans keep losing here due to massive fraud that they've been getting away with and cunning Trump will finally catch them.

Dogbiscuit, the fact that you "liked" the above satire is a testament that you are in fact no smarter than a dog biscuit.

This is a lot more sad than funny.
Im different than you, in that I believe in America first.
You taking the time to insult another persons intelligence, says a lot about you.
I dont have a good knowledge of many things discussed on this forum, but Im learning.
I do know the difference between right and wrong, and I dont lie.
If Im wrong, I admit it.
Based on your derogatory comment, you seem like maybe you need a Trumpy Bear...

View attachment 415105

Alrighty, I appologize for hitting you upside the head too hard, but it's painful to watch you righties compromize yourself in these rediculous ways. It is VERY damaging to this country.

You need to learn that Trump lies and he lies a lot. He does not seem to care, or maybe understand the severe damage he is inflicting on this country when he fecklessly, baselessly undermines trust in our institutions and electoral process.

Trump has a long history of pushing conspiracy theories and ALWAYS makes claims about election fraud. It's down-side free for him. If he wins good, but if he loses he has an excuse, a story to tell about how he didn't really lose and how he was unfairly denied a win.

There is a special place for losing in Trump's psychology that makes him UNABLE to admit it, being a loser is the antithesis of the brand projection he lives by.

He claimed fraud before 2016 election when it looked like he will lose. After he won, he claimed fraud denied him popular vote win.

In 2020, before even a single vote was cast Trump was again spreading baseless assertions about massive fraud and how he can't possibly lose a fair election.

And now he lost, and suprise! he is claiming it was because of fraud he can't describe in any specific terms.
I find it comical, that someone that's no smarter than a dog biscuit, was successful at striking your tender nerve.
Can you please provide the link that shows where Biden has won, you know like proof of fraud ?
The system works whether you like it or not. After everything is officially over, then we shall see who prevails.
USA election system is the most crooked and corrupt on earth .you ignoramus !
You have hundreds of witnesses coming out
You have hundreds of thousands of dead folks voting and fabricated ballots
Millions of ballots with either no signatures or that came in late. Crooked software
You moron , deserve to live in a banana republic

Spoken like someone that has never left the US and had any experience with a real rigged system or what it looks like.

Actually PA is over 53,000 now. James Carville predicted it would finally settle at 150. And since it's well beyond the 0.5% threshold, Rump would have to pay for that recount.

Recounts generally don't shift anything by more than a fraction of these margins anyway.
In PA the USSC could throw out all votes received after the 11/3 Legislative deadline that was illegally extended by the PASC.
That could make a difference before the recount. Also, I don't know if PA has any software issues that could also affect the recount.
We're talking big numbers not a few hundred, if there was any widespread fraud, such as via software. If not, then we looked and that's it.

A state supreme court cannot "illegally" treat its own state law. That's their job.

Holy SHIT.
shakehead.gif
If the PASC did something that the US Constitution says is wrong, then the USSC can rule against them.
We'll see if the USSC grows a pair. The Constitution says that the state LEGISLATURE sets the state election laws.

That's the constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The highest authority on that is the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.

Check your Tenth Amendment.

You have many whistle blowers coming out each day snd witnesses
The problem is they are either witness to what could have happened, didn't happen or witnesses to isolated events, certainly not systemic voter fraud that Trump has been preaching. President-elect Biden is likely to end up over 5 million votes ahead of Trump and 306 electoral votes to Trump's 232 electoral votes when all the counting is done.

T should really focus on Georgia, Wisconsin as it’s only several thousand votes and Arizona !

He needs to contest if for no other reason than to catch the dems cheating there-----------making it harder if not impossible for them to cheat in 2022 and beyond. Their dem governor and her two buddies are well hated in Michigan and they need to be voted out and that won't happen if their cheating isn't stopped.
This strategy, if it fails and it most likely will, just makes Trump look like a sore looser and a candidate that doesn't have the courage to face defeat so he attacks our electoral system as fraudulent and rigged.

Last edited:

He needs to contest if for no other reason than to catch the dems cheating there-----------making it harder if not impossible for them to cheat in 2022 and beyond. Their dem governor and her two buddies are well hated in Michigan and they need to be voted out and that won't happen if their cheating isn't stopped.
This strategy, if it fails and it most likely will, just makes Trump look like a sore looser and a candidate that doesn't have the courage to face defeat so he attacks our electoral system as fraudulent and rigged.
It should also show how the system is resilient to a POTUS that cannot accept a loss.

Actually PA is over 53,000 now. James Carville predicted it would finally settle at 150. And since it's well beyond the 0.5% threshold, Rump would have to pay for that recount.

Recounts generally don't shift anything by more than a fraction of these margins anyway.
In PA the USSC could throw out all votes received after the 11/3 Legislative deadline that was illegally extended by the PASC.
That could make a difference before the recount. Also, I don't know if PA has any software issues that could also affect the recount.
We're talking big numbers not a few hundred, if there was any widespread fraud, such as via software. If not, then we looked and that's it.

A state supreme court cannot "illegally" treat its own state law. That's their job.

Holy SHIT.
shakehead.gif
If the PASC did something that the US Constitution says is wrong, then the USSC can rule against them.
We'll see if the USSC grows a pair. The Constitution says that the state LEGISLATURE sets the state election laws.

That's the constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The highest authority on that is the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.

You may not remember the 2000 Gore decision in FL where the democrat FLSC made a decision that was reversed by the USSC.
The US Constitution says that the legislature sets election laws, not the PASC.
I hope the USSC voids all ballots received after the legislature's deadline of 11/3 and not the PASC deadline of 11/6.
The law in question is regarding Federal elections, not local elections.

Holy SHIT.
shakehead.gif

You may not remember the 2000 Gore decision in FL where the democrat FLSC made a decision that was reversed by the USSC.
I hope the USSC voids all ballots received after the legislature's deadline of 11/3 and not the PASC deadline of 11/6.
Yes but most of these state conservative legislators will fold under pressure

It should also show how the system is resilient to a POTUS that cannot accept a loss.
Trump won

USA has as much democracy as China
USA is less than a banana republic
Break this nation up

Holy SHIT.
shakehead.gif

Hasn't the US Supreme Court already ruled on this?

I believe that MI has the same software program, that's in other voting machines in other states, where they suspect issues.
Im thinking that 140,000 is well within reach, with the right software. Time will tell.

Trump should request a recount in New York, I saw Trump signs everywhere and who in their right mind would vote for demented Biden anyway?

Maybe Republicans keep losing here due to massive fraud that they've been getting away with and cunning Trump will finally catch them.

Dogbiscuit, the fact that you "liked" the above satire is a testament that you are in fact no smarter than a dog biscuit.

This is a lot more sad than funny.
Im different than you, in that I believe in America first.
You taking the time to insult another persons intelligence, says a lot about you.
I dont have a good knowledge of many things discussed on this forum, but Im learning.
I do know the difference between right and wrong, and I dont lie.
If Im wrong, I admit it.
Based on your derogatory comment, you seem like maybe you need a Trumpy Bear...

View attachment 415105

Alrighty, I appologize for hitting you upside the head too hard, but it's painful to watch you righties compromize yourself in these rediculous ways. It is VERY damaging to this country.

You need to learn that Trump lies and he lies a lot. He does not seem to care, or maybe understand the severe damage he is inflicting on this country when he fecklessly, baselessly undermines trust in our institutions and electoral process.

Trump has a long history of pushing conspiracy theories and ALWAYS makes claims about election fraud. It's down-side free for him. If he wins good, but if he loses he has an excuse, a story to tell about how he didn't really lose and how he was unfairly denied a win.

There is a special place for losing in Trump's psychology that makes him UNABLE to admit it, being a loser is the antithesis of the brand projection he lives by.

He claimed fraud before 2016 election when it looked like he will lose. After he won, he claimed fraud denied him popular vote win.

In 2020, before even a single vote was cast Trump was again spreading baseless assertions about massive fraud and how he can't possibly lose a fair election.

And now he lost, and suprise! he is claiming it was because of fraud he can't describe in any specific terms.
I find it comical, that someone that's no smarter than a dog biscuit, was successful at striking your tender nerve.
Can you please provide the link that shows where Biden has won, you know like proof of fraud ?
The system works whether you like it or not. After everything is officially over, then we shall see who prevails.
USA election system is the most crooked and corrupt on earth .you ignoramus !
You have hundreds of witnesses coming out
You have hundreds of thousands of dead folks voting and fabricated ballots
Millions of ballots with either no signatures or that came in late. Crooked software
You moron , deserve to live in a banana republic

Spoken like someone that has never left the US and had any experience with a real rigged system or what it looks like.
USA is a rotten piece of fish !!
We make Stalin look like a Democratic leader

Holy SHIT.
shakehead.gif

Uh nnnno, they didn't. What happened there was they were up against the December 8 deadline, and the recount would have taken longer than that.

Go ahead, look it up.

Trump won

Oh by the way Biden just went over 78 million votes. And Rump lost another tick on the percentage.
Just thought you'd like to know. You're welcome.

Trump won

Oh by the way Biden just went over 78 million votes. And Rump lost another tick on the percentage.
T had more votes than even Obama !!
Both T and O had insane enthusiasm
Biden had zero!!!
It’s a rigged election

Trump won

Biden had zero!!!
It’s a rigged election

Actually O'bama had 52.9% first term and 51.06% in the second. Biden's in position to catch the latter.

Rump got 46.09% in '16 and 47.3% right now. But since there are still vote counts to report that will drop yet again.

Don't nuttin' say "mandate" like getting 46% of the 55% who bothered to vote, amirite?
By the way that equals 25%. You're welcome again.

Trump won

Biden had zero!!!
It’s a rigged election

Actually O'bama had 52.9% first term and 51.06% in the second. Biden's in position to catch the latter.

Rump got 46.09% in '16 and 47.3% right now. But since there are still vote counts to report that will drop yet again.

Don't nuttin' say "mandate" like getting 46% of the 55% who bothered to vote, amirite?
By the way that equals 25%. You're welcome again.
Biden had far less votes when you subtract the crooked fake software and illegal voting rolls and gangster counters

Forum List

Back