Trump should focus recounts in only few states

Forget Michigan !! 140,000 deficit will be impossible to overturn

T should really focus on Georgia, Wisconsin as it’s only several thousand votes and Arizona !
Pennsylvania too but that is 40,000

Michigan is lost and Biden may have actually won that state
Well if he EVER acutally requests recounts, that might be a good idea. But he lost the election and nothing will change that fact .... even if he chooses to never admit it.

T should really focus on Georgia, Wisconsin as it’s only several thousand votes and Arizona !

I believe that MI has the same software program, that's in other voting machines in other states, where they suspect issues.
Im thinking that 140,000 is well within reach, with the right software. Time will tell.

Trump should request a recount in New York, I saw Trump signs everywhere and who in their right mind would vote for demented Biden anyway?

Maybe Republicans keep losing here due to massive fraud that they've been getting away with and cunning Trump will finally catch them.

Dogbiscuit, the fact that you "liked" the above satire is a testament that you are in fact no smarter than a dog biscuit.

This is a lot more sad than funny.
Im different than you, in that I believe in America first.
You taking the time to insult another persons intelligence, says a lot about you.
I dont have a good knowledge of many things discussed on this forum, but Im learning.
I do know the difference between right and wrong, and I dont lie.
If Im wrong, I admit it.
Based on your derogatory comment, you seem like maybe you need a Trumpy Bear...

View attachment 415105

Alrighty, I appologize for hitting you upside the head too hard, but it's painful to watch you righties compromize yourself in these rediculous ways. It is VERY damaging to this country.

You need to learn that Trump lies and he lies a lot. He does not seem to care, or maybe understand the severe damage he is inflicting on this country when he fecklessly, baselessly undermines trust in our institutions and electoral process.

Trump has a long history of pushing conspiracy theories and ALWAYS makes claims about election fraud. It's down-side free for him. If he wins good, but if he loses he has an excuse, a story to tell about how he didn't really lose and how he was unfairly denied a win.

There is a special place for losing in Trump's psychology that makes him UNABLE to admit it, being a loser is the antithesis of the brand projection he lives by.

He claimed fraud before 2016 election when it looked like he will lose. After he won, he claimed fraud denied him popular vote win.

In 2020, before even a single vote was cast Trump was again spreading baseless assertions about massive fraud and how he can't possibly lose a fair election.

And now he lost, and suprise! he is claiming it was because of fraud he can't describe in any specific terms.
I find it comical, that someone that's no smarter than a dog biscuit, was successful at striking your tender nerve.
Can you please provide the link that shows where Biden has won, you know like proof of fraud ?
The system works whether you like it or not. After everything is officially over, then we shall see who prevails.
USA election system is the most crooked and corrupt on earth .you ignoramus !
You have hundreds of witnesses coming out
You have hundreds of thousands of dead folks voting and fabricated ballots
Millions of ballots with either no signatures or that came in late. Crooked software
You moron , deserve to live in a banana republic

I believe that MI has the same software program, that's in other voting machines in other states, where they suspect issues.
Im thinking that 140,000 is well within reach, with the right software. Time will tell.

Trump should request a recount in New York, I saw Trump signs everywhere and who in their right mind would vote for demented Biden anyway?

Maybe Republicans keep losing here due to massive fraud that they've been getting away with and cunning Trump will finally catch them.

Dogbiscuit, the fact that you "liked" the above satire is a testament that you are in fact no smarter than a dog biscuit.

You taking the time to insult another persons intelligence, says a lot about you.
I dont have a good knowledge of many things discussed on this forum, but Im learning.
If Im wrong, I admit it.

View attachment 415105

Alrighty, I appologize for hitting you upside the head too hard, but it's painful to watch you righties compromize yourself in these rediculous ways. It is VERY damaging to this country.

You need to learn that Trump lies and he lies a lot. He does not seem to care, or maybe understand the severe damage he is inflicting on this country when he fecklessly, baselessly undermines trust in our institutions and electoral process.

Trump has a long history of pushing conspiracy theories and ALWAYS makes claims about election fraud. It's down-side free for him. If he wins good, but if he loses he has an excuse, a story to tell about how he didn't really lose and how he was unfairly denied a win.

There is a special place for losing in Trump's psychology that makes him UNABLE to admit it, being a loser is the antithesis of the brand projection he lives by.

He claimed fraud before 2016 election when it looked like he will lose. After he won, he claimed fraud denied him popular vote win.

In 2020, before even a single vote was cast Trump was again spreading baseless assertions about massive fraud and how he can't possibly lose a fair election.

And now he lost, and suprise! he is claiming it was because of fraud he can't describe in any specific terms.
I find it comical, that someone that's no smarter than a dog biscuit, was successful at striking your tender nerve.
Can you please provide the link that shows where Biden has won, you know like proof of fraud ?
The system works whether you like it or not. After everything is officially over, then we shall see who prevails.

It's not comical, it's sad.

I am sad for you and I'm sad for this country because it is obviously full of blind dupes unfamiliar-with-subject people like you that an amoral asshole like Trump can manipulate for his narrow interests at a great expense to America.
He has done more for America than anyone in history at his own expense

If Im wrong, I admit it.

View attachment 415105
You and your ilk have obliterated America and your white grandchildren’s future

If Im wrong, I admit it.

View attachment 415105
Well I voted for Trump twice, and Im sorry if you dont like that.
Have you considered more fiber in your diet ?

If Im wrong, I admit it.

View attachment 415105
I mean Antonio !! The leftist dummy

If Im wrong, I admit it.

View attachment 415105
Gotcha - No worries - I was wondering about that.

Well if he EVER acutally requests recounts, that might be a good idea. But he lost the election and nothing will change that fact .... even if he chooses to never admit it.
Anyone would lose a rigged fake election, you schmendrick

If Im wrong, I admit it.

View attachment 415105

Just for the record, Quasar44 also Liked my satiric post about Republicans losing in New York due to fraud.

If Im wrong, I admit it.

View attachment 415105

Just for the record, Quasar44 also liked my satire post about Republicans losing in New York due to fraud.
No the Dirty Dems won all those states

If Im wrong, I admit it.

View attachment 415105

Alrighty, I appologize for hitting you upside the head too hard, but it's painful to watch you righties intelectually compromize yourself in these rediculous ways. The way you uncritially swallow Dear Leader's bs is VERY damaging to this country. He counts on your ignorance, partisanship and gullibility and you prove him right time and time again.

You need to learn that Trump lies and he lies a lot. He does not seem to care, or maybe understand the severe damage he is inflicting on this country when he fecklessly, baselessly and selfishly undermines trust in our institutions and electoral process. Those are not actions of someone who puts America First, these are actions of a man who puts HIMSELF First.

There is a special place for losing in Trump's psychology that makes him UNABLE to admit it, being a loser is the antithesis of the brand projection he lives by. It is his one true conviction everything else is in servitude of. Thats WHY what is actually true or not is so fungible to him.

He claimed fraud before 2016 election when it looked like he will lose. After he won, he claimed fraud denied him popular vote win. In 2020, before even a single vote was cast Trump was again spreading baseless assertions about massive fraud and how he can't possibly lose a fair election.

You’re the true “ useful idiot “ !!!

If Im wrong, I admit it.

View attachment 415105

Alrighty, I appologize for hitting you upside the head too hard, but it's painful to watch you righties intelectually compromize yourself in these rediculous ways. The way you uncritially swallow Dear Leader's bs is VERY damaging to this country. He counts on your ignorance, partisanship and gullibility and you prove him right time and time again.

You need to learn that Trump lies and he lies a lot. He does not seem to care, or maybe understand the severe damage he is inflicting on this country when he fecklessly, baselessly and selfishly undermines trust in our institutions and electoral process. Those are not actions of someone who puts America First, these are actions of a man who puts HIMSELF First.

There is a special place for losing in Trump's psychology that makes him UNABLE to admit it, being a loser is the antithesis of the brand projection he lives by. It is his one true conviction everything else is in servitude of. Thats WHY what is actually true or not is so fungible to him.

He claimed fraud before 2016 election when it looked like he will lose. After he won, he claimed fraud denied him popular vote win. In 2020, before even a single vote was cast Trump was again spreading baseless assertions about massive fraud and how he can't possibly lose a fair election.

Hmm if I'm the useful idiot here how come I can accurately predict the future while you keep catching eggs with your face?

You want another testable prediction? Ok. Trump's cases and recount efforts will ammount to exactly nothing significant and Biden will be the 46th President of the United States.

When this happens you will know damn well who is the usefull idiot between us.

If Im wrong, I admit it.

View attachment 415105

Hmm if I'm the useful idiot here how come I can accurately predict the future while you keep catching eggs with your face?

You want another testable prediction? Ok. Trump's cases and recount efforts will ammount to exactly nothing significant and Biden will be the 46th President of the United States.

When this happens you will know exactly who is the usefull idiot between us.
It will be hard to win as these failed states are all run by fascist mini Pol Pots !!
You’re a creature of zero spine

If Im wrong, I admit it.

View attachment 415105

It will be hard to win as these failed states are all run by fascist mini Pol Pots !!

Concession accepted. Total insanity noted.

If Im wrong, I admit it.

View attachment 415105

Concession accepted. Total insanity noted.
At least you have a sense of humor

I don't get it, your saying that there was Zero Fraud, faulty machines, crooked software, dead voters etc, in 18 American states????
All the bad stuff came from just 16 states? Think maybe we need to take a closer look at some of the votes in those 18 states.

Do people understand how hard massive voter fraud is to do?

No, they don't. The vast majority of the people in this nation do not have a single clue what happens to a ballot after it is cast or how they are counted. When you imagine that you cast a ballot and a machine automatically tallies it or one person glances at it and calls the count it is really easy to imagine that there can be voter fraud on a massive scale.

The fact that the above looks nothing like how the system actually works is not relevant when no one takes the time to actually learn how monumentally robust our system is. Yet another reason that a basic civics course needs to be taught in every high school across the nation as a mandatory class. If you can take a class about using a pottery wheel, there is clearly single slot for a 2 year civics course.
Yep. Once again, Trump is preying on the ignorant.

Forum List

Back