Trump Should Strike China Now Before They Get Any Stronger

Hell, no,

No war.
We must before it is too late. Our younger generation is weak. Politically correct and weak. Been taught that America is a bad place...white people should feel guilty by birth...and everyone gets a participation trophy. No. We need another "Greatesst Generation" and that can only. Be achieved through a major war.
Fuck you, you damned son of a bitch. War is not some video game. Real people and families die, and you are talking nuclear war, where whole cities die. Go volunteer for Isis, they are your soul brothers. Please get out of this nation, we don't need crazies like you.
I've been in war. Combat. Infantry. I'm a realist and love my grandkids and my democratic republic which is the hope for all the world. Stop Hitler before he becomes a threat. Stop Tojo before he becomes a threat. Sorry you are too weak.
Sorry, you are just too fucking insane.
You are not strong enough to be and American pajama boy liberal.
On base, in uniform when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba. dd214 says honorable. 73 years old, still working as a millwright in a steel mill. Probably physically stronger than you are.

Compare World Military Powers Results
We still have a technological advantage over the People Army. I think we should strike now and crush them before it's to late. Their economy would collapse if they could not dump their garbage into our markets. We owe them $$$$$? Not after we go to war. Wall Street won't like it...but they are the most unpatriotic mothetfuckers in the country. Screw their " investment portfolios."
Good god this is such lazy, dangerous, ignorant fucking thinking. Beyond being out of your mind suggesting we go to war with the 2nd world's military power, it would be stupid to think eliminating China would somehow fix our economy. China and the USA are interdependent on each other. If one goes down, the other goes down. The world's economy would then follow.

Lol this thread is something else. When I saw your title I honestly thought you were making a sarcastic point, but oh no, you are serious. Wow. Just wow. This forum never ceases to amaze me.
Why are you supporting a threat to the United States?

Why are you suggesting such an insane course of action? You really should be committed.
The American Experience | Lindbergh | Fallen Hero

We must before it is too late. Our younger generation is weak. Politically correct and weak. Been taught that America is a bad place...white people should feel guilty by birth...and everyone gets a participation trophy. No. We need another "Greatesst Generation" and that can only. Be achieved through a major war.
Fuck you, you damned son of a bitch. War is not some video game. Real people and families die, and you are talking nuclear war, where whole cities die. Go volunteer for Isis, they are your soul brothers. Please get out of this nation, we don't need crazies like you.
I've been in war. Combat. Infantry. I'm a realist and love my grandkids and my democratic republic which is the hope for all the world. Stop Hitler before he becomes a threat. Stop Tojo before he becomes a threat. Sorry you are too weak.
On base, in uniform when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba. dd214 says honorable. 73 years old, still working as a millwright in a steel mill. Probably physically stronger than you are.
Doubt it. I was a member of USWA before my Marine Corps stint. What do you suggest we do? Wait until we are conquered by China? Nope. Eradicate the threat.

We still have a technological advantage over the People Army. I think we should strike now and crush them before it's to late. Their economy would collapse if they could not dump their garbage into our markets. We owe them $$$$$? Not after we go to war. Wall Street won't like it...but they are the most unpatriotic mothetfuckers in the country. Screw their " investment portfolios."
Good god this is such lazy, dangerous, ignorant fucking thinking. Beyond being out of your mind suggesting we go to war with the 2nd world's military power, it would be stupid to think eliminating China would somehow fix our economy. China and the USA are interdependent on each other. If one goes down, the other goes down. The world's economy would then follow.

Lol this thread is something else. When I saw your title I honestly thought you were making a sarcastic point, but oh no, you are serious. Wow. Just wow. This forum never ceases to amaze me.
There is no threat you loon. China would only be fucking themselves over by goijng to war. Hell if even if they won, their economy couldn't sustain itself.

You voted for Bernie didn't you?

There is no threat you loon. China would only be fucking themselves over by goijng to war. Hell if even if they won, their economy couldn't sustain itself.
They are the threat. They sponsor terrorism and steal our copyrights, intellectual property and jobs. We don't need them. Cut them off from our economy, make everything here. How many manufacturing products do we sell there? Not a fucking thing. Time for a change.

Get bent warmonger.

Two world wars was blood enough for everyone.

Just send a bunch of karaoke machines loaded with brainwashing subliminal messaging behind Cher, Elvis, and Brittany Spears songs. In a years time they'll be ours.

Shut the fuck up warmonger.

Why do you fear death? You are weak.

Shut the fuck up warmonger.

Why do you fear death? You are weak.

???? Wtf does your comment have to do with responding to mine?

You are insane.

They are the threat. They sponsor terrorism and steal our copyrights, intellectual property and jobs. We don't need them. Cut them off from our economy, make everything here. How many manufacturing products do we sell there? Not a fucking thing. Time for a change.
Oh we really do need them.

You are a lying idiot;

Total%20US%20Goods%20Exports%20Graph.JPG

US State Exports to China (2006-2015) | US China Business Council

Hell, no,

No war.

A huge percentage of our products come from China. The number of U.S. corporations that are directly or indirectly tied to China is massive. And lets not talk about how much debt we owe to China, or the holdings they have in the US. Attacking China would have the effect of attacking our own economy. It would be better to slowly disentangle ourselves from China, and then shift global manufacturing away from China before going in there guns blazing. Russia, in its effort to influence the outcome of an American election, is a bigger threat. If Reagan was in the White House instead of Obama, Russia would in trouble. Respectfully.
Fuck China...we need them for shit. Made in the USA by Americans is the path to go.

Troll trolling a troll thread.

Too late dude. The US would never beat China, it's simply not a viable option.
What a defeatist...hate America much?

I don't hate America. I don't like the US govt and will probably hate that a lot more come January.

Defeatist? No, realist. China has a population 4 times the size of the US's.

The US has a military of 1.2 million including lots of part timers. China has 2.8 million.

The US spending on the military has increased of late, but China's has rocketed

800px-China_Military_Budget_2012.png

And it will continue to rise. But still.

Any war is going to be fought close to China, so the costs for the US will have to be higher. China has an aircraft carrier, but really wouldn't need it, the US would. The weaponry has advanced to a point where it wouldn't be easy for the US to fight.

A war on China would not only expose the world to nuclear risk but would also cut off America´s supplies. Imagine the empty shelves. Even if the US would be military successful, an inside revolution would put the government down.
Sounds like a very Trumpish thing to do
In fact, what Trump is going to try is to pay the debts and relocate the industry to the US. Of curse, jobs and financial surpluses are bad things by now and even racist and will destroy America.
Lol Trump's massive tariffs, subsidies, increases in federal spending, and cutting of taxes to the most wealthy people and entities in the country are going to be a disaster. And accomplish the opposite of what you're expecting, as they always have. Of course, there's always the hope that he's been lying his fat ass off for the entire campaign, which is growing increasingly likely for most of his promises.
We will see what he is going to do. But calm down, it cannot get any worse, that´s for sure.
What are you talking about? Unemployment at 4.5%, market headed for 20,000, wages going up. But not to worry, Trump will reverse this terrible situation, and, by 2019 we can enjoy 15% unemployment and a market even below Bush's 6500.
Here comes why your funny figures are bs. For example, unemployed who are not searching for a job (discouraged, U4) are not unemployed according to your government.

670px-us_unemployment_measures-svg.jpg

Tackling The Real Unemployment Rate: 12.6%

The true unemployed rate may be even more than the U6 figure tells if we are to assume further manipulations.

Sounds like a very Trumpish thing to do
In fact, what Trump is going to try is to pay the debts and relocate the industry to the US. Of curse, jobs and financial surpluses are bad things by now and even racist and will destroy America.
Lol Trump's massive tariffs, subsidies, increases in federal spending, and cutting of taxes to the most wealthy people and entities in the country are going to be a disaster. And accomplish the opposite of what you're expecting, as they always have. Of course, there's always the hope that he's been lying his fat ass off for the entire campaign, which is growing increasingly likely for most of his promises.
We will see what he is going to do. But calm down, it cannot get any worse, that´s for sure.
What are you talking about? Unemployment at 4.5%, market headed for 20,000, wages going up. But not to worry, Trump will reverse this terrible situation, and, by 2019 we can enjoy 15% unemployment and a market even below Bush's 6500.
Here comes why your funny figures are bs. For example, unemployed who are not searching for a job are not unemployed according to your government.

The true unemployed rate may be even more then the U6 figure if we are to assume further manipulations.

If you're not searching for a job, then you're not a burden on the state, so what difference does it make? Spending money and not taking, that's good.

Here comes why your funny figures are bs. For example, unemployed who are not searching for a job are not unemployed according to your government.

The true unemployed rate may be even more then the U6 figure if we are to assume further manipulations.

If you're not searching for a job, then you're not a burden on the state, so what difference does it make? Spending money and not taking, that's good.
Unemployed is unemployed and there is no hint that those discouraged are not on food stamps. Also, this is not the only group that the government excludes.

You are a lying idiot;

Total%20US%20Goods%20Exports%20Graph.JPG

US State Exports to China (2006-2015) | US China Business Council
"The trade deficit exists because U.S. exports to China were only $116.2 billion while imports from China hit a new record of $481.9 billion. The deficit keeps growing because imports are rising faster than exports."
The Real Reason American Jobs Are Going to China

Unemployed is unemployed and there is no hint that those discouraged are not on food stamps. Also, this is not the only group that the government excludes.

You're making assumption that these aren't people who just choose not to work because they have enough money not to do so.

In fact, the western companies give their know-how to China as part of the agreement allowing them to produce in China!

http://www.china-iprhelpdesk.eu/sites/all/docs/publications/Technology_Transfer_to_China_Guide.pdf

Forum List

Back