trump sitting on a pile of cash, and giving repub candidates none

This is a beautiful example of how big a sucker people like you are.

Ooooooh, Trump donated his $400,000 salary to the gubmint! What a hero!

Never mind the fat fuck ran up $8 TRILLION in debt!

Deficit Donald would have to be President for 200 MILLLION YEARS to pay that off.
So China owes us 8 trillion.
When are you going there and asking for it?

I stand by the fact that you an idiot.
"...that you an idiot" How funny, calling me an idiot and you never seem to read what you post and then when necessary make a correction.

There are two reasons not to put someone on ignore:
  1. Those who I respond to with an idiot-gram; see the definition of an idiot-gram in my signature line);
  2. Those who echo the same BIG LIES.
I don't put them on ignore, I pity them. You're in that category.

Those who I put on ignore are pathological liars, dishonest, vulgar, vile and haters who and spend most of their time posting BIG LIES about others; that is, character assassinations without any evidence.

So China owes us 8 trillion.
When are you going there and asking for it?
SENTENCE #1: Idiot-Gram
SENTENCE #2: Idiot-Gram

I do pity you, you can't write anything interesting; I suppose you really are desperate for attention. So sad.

And the RNC is paying his legal bills. This is the definition of STUPID. And you repubs keep sending in your money.
MSN…Bloomberg…come on man. And your story may be true but 50% of the country will be skeptical. Just as you d be skeptical of a story on Fox and or Washington Examiner. See the problem now? Probably not. You’re a leftist.

"...that you an idiot" How funny, calling me an idiot and you never seem to read what you post and then when necessary make a correction.

1. Those who I respond to with an idiot-gram; see the definition of an idiot-gram in my signature line);

Those who I put on ignore are pathological liars, dishonest, vulgar, vile and haters who and spend most of their time posting BIG LIES about others; that is, character assassinations without any evidence.
I agree. Rye Catcher is a mask wearing idiot.

You are an idiot and if you put me on Ignore there are more than enough LibTards to take your place.

YOU'RE A DAMN LIAR

Gates gives to his own charities. He has to or taxes will eat him alive.

The Clintons do it best. They donate to their own charity which pays Bill, Hillary and Chelsea each a hefty salary.

After the cowardly Republicans refused to stand up to the filthy Democrats stealing the 2020 Presidential election I don't blame him.

so none of you potato voting idiots wants to tell me how much of hist POTUS salary the drooler in chief has donated?

Stupid thread.
There are limits on cash donations, duh.

Let's talk about stupid President Xiden, and how everything he touches turns to shit.
The only thing worse than a moron is a senile moron.
Meanwhile, Conman Trump collects cash from the suckers who think he's going to use it to investigate the "stop the steal" scam that he's running.

You Bozos will never learn.

This is a beautiful example of how big a sucker people like you are.

Ooooooh, Trump donated his $400,000 salary to the gubmint! What a hero!

Never mind the fat fuck ran up $8 TRILLION in debt!

Deficit Donald would have to be President for 200 MILLLION YEARS to pay that off.
This is how big a financial moron g0000 is. He equates Trump’s donation of his salary to the national debt. He donated to charity you fucking retard. Being the fat uneducated town joke you are you have to cry about something Trump did that make sense your beloved Dims look like the petty fucks they (and you) are.

Forum List

Back