Trump slams disgraceful Mueller over leaked questions

roudy's questions have been driven into the enclosed ring, from which they cannot escape.

The picadors are entering, to be followed by the matador.

There is no escape.

Look boss, ze impeachment! Ze impeachment!
Welcome to Leftie Fantasy Island.

upload_2018-5-2_10-58-11-png.191259

The House Committee did not conclude Trump did not engage in collusion, because the Committee did not investigate that.

Mueller raised possibility of Trump subpoena in tense meeting with legal team

While defending a report from Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee that found "no evidence" of collusion between Russia and members of President Trump's campaign, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy cautioned that the executive branch is better suited to investigate the matter.

On Sunday, fired FBI Director James Comey called the report a "wreck," which prompted Gowdy to say that the criticism is unfair.

"I have more confidence in executive branch investigations than I do congressional," Gowdy told CBS News' Margaret Brennan on "Face the Nation" on Sunday. "I wouldn't say it's a wreck. The witnesses we talked to -- no one said that they had any evidence of collusion. And I participated in almost every one of those interviews and I'm the one who asked the questions. So from the standpoint of where these matters are best investigated, I don't think it's in Congress right now for myriad reasons."

Gowdy, who sits on the House Intelligence Committee, said that special counsel Robert Mueller's team is better equipped to investigate any potential collusion, which he noted is not technically a crime. The real crime, Gowdy said, is conspiracy, and while the House Intelligence committee had not found any evidence of that, it's possible that there is evidence that they had not seen.

"[T]he best we can do is say what we've learned," Gowdy said. "I can't say what's in the universe of witnesses we have not talked to. And I have always maintained I am awaiting the Mueller investigation. They get to use a grand jury. They have investigative tools that we don't have. Executive branch investigations are just better than congressional ones. So we found no evidence of collusion whether or not it exists or not, I can't speak to because I haven't interviewed the full panoply of witnesses."
Except Trump told Mueller and his merry band of witch hunters to FUCK OFF and not infringe on EXECUTIVE POWER, as a president CANNOT BE INDICTED.

BTW if these are indeed the "questions", it totally vindicates Trump, this is a total witch hunt and fraud on the American people. No evidence of a crime, no evidence of COLLUSION.

The President of the United States is not above the law. That you want to believe that, and obviously want that to be the case, is a rejection of everything upon which the United States of America was built upon.

You were born in the wrong century, on the wrong continent. The English made that clear during the Glorious Revolution, and when the French People when they stormed the Bastille. I know these example are way beyond your comprehension, but maybe a reader who has studied the History of Western Civilization will be kind enough to instruct you.

The President is the first of all Americans to be subject to the law.

We are not America if he is not subject to the law.

The House Committee did not conclude Trump did not engage in collusion, because the Committee did not investigate that.

While defending a report from Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee that found "no evidence" of collusion between Russia and members of President Trump's campaign, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy cautioned that the executive branch is better suited to investigate the matter.

On Sunday, fired FBI Director James Comey called the report a "wreck," which prompted Gowdy to say that the criticism is unfair.

"I have more confidence in executive branch investigations than I do congressional," Gowdy told CBS News' Margaret Brennan on "Face the Nation" on Sunday. "I wouldn't say it's a wreck. The witnesses we talked to -- no one said that they had any evidence of collusion. And I participated in almost every one of those interviews and I'm the one who asked the questions. So from the standpoint of where these matters are best investigated, I don't think it's in Congress right now for myriad reasons."

Gowdy, who sits on the House Intelligence Committee, said that special counsel Robert Mueller's team is better equipped to investigate any potential collusion, which he noted is not technically a crime. The real crime, Gowdy said, is conspiracy, and while the House Intelligence committee had not found any evidence of that, it's possible that there is evidence that they had not seen.

"[T]he best we can do is say what we've learned," Gowdy said. "I can't say what's in the universe of witnesses we have not talked to. And I have always maintained I am awaiting the Mueller investigation. They get to use a grand jury. They have investigative tools that we don't have. Executive branch investigations are just better than congressional ones. So we found no evidence of collusion whether or not it exists or not, I can't speak to because I haven't interviewed the full panoply of witnesses."
Except Trump told Mueller and his merry band of witch hunters to FUCK OFF and not infringe on EXECUTIVE POWER, as a president CANNOT BE INDICTED.

BTW if these are indeed the "questions", it totally vindicates Trump, this is a total witch hunt and fraud on the American people. No evidence of a crime, no evidence of COLLUSION.

The President of the United States is not above the law. That you want to believe that, and obviously want that to be the case, is a rejection of everything upon which the United States of America was built upon.

You were born in the wrong century, on the wrong continent. The English made that clear during the Glorious Revolution, and when the French People when they stormed the Bastille. I know these example are way beyond your comprehension, but maybe a reader who has studied the History of Western Civilization will be kind enough to instruct you.
Sure sure, only in medieval times or modern dictatorships where there is no constitution or separation of powers does an opposition party get to level fake allegations against a leader and his associates, and then kill or imprison them in order to remove them from power. Which is exactly the criminal conspiracy the democrats and their coconspirators in the govt. have done, trying to remove a duly and democratically elected president from power. All of this will come out in a timely fashion, and justice will be served.

And what law has he broken? If it's collusion Hillary is far more guilty of it with the 12 million dollar fake dossier she paid the Russians for, if it's "obstruction" it wasn't Trump that broke 12 cell phones and destroyed 30,000 emails, and had a secret server in his home. If it's lying under oath it wasn't Trump that said "I did not send or receive classified material" and actually did. And it wasn't Trump's classified emails that were found in the lap top of a pervert Democrat NY congressperson who sent pictures of his penis to minors.

Last edited:
That is not for you or me to decide, roudy.

That is for Mueller, the DOJ, and the courts. End of story.

You are acting like an accessory after the fact trying to impede a lawful investigation.

And what law has he broken? If it's collusion Hillary is far more guilty of it with the 12 million dollar fake dossier she paid the Russians for, if it's "obstruction" it wasn't Trump that broke 12 cell phones and destroyed 30,000 emails, and had a secret server in his home. If it's lying under oath it wasn't Trump that said "I did not send or receive classified material" and actually did. And it wasn't Trump's classified emails that were found in the lap top of a pervert Democrat NY congressperson who sent pictures of his penis to minors.

Yawn ^ :rolleyes-41:

hillary-card-deflect-bad-news-away-from-trump-switch-to-28681970.png

Sure sure, only in medieval times or modern dictatorships where there is no constitution or separation of powers does an opposition party get to level fake allegations against a leader and his associates, and then kill or imprison them in order to remove them from power. Which is exactly the criminal conspiracy the democrats and their coconspirators in the govt. have done, trying to remove a duly and democratically elected president from power. All of this will come out in a timely fashion, and justice will be served.

There is no cabal concealed within the Democratic Party, if you beleive there is, you could name them. No one is making up and posting conspiracy theories, other than people like you.

I bet the republicans leaked the questions so Meuller couldn't ambush the president in a gotcha scam. I do love it when the dems talk about the law and justice. They are the party of lawlessness and brag about people with Ds after their name getting away with anything they want. It is a badge for them to do whatever the heck they want and not be prosecuted.

How can leaking the questions by the Pubs prevent Mueller from asking them?

The lawlessness is clearly by the Trumpers.

You are acting like an accessory after the fact trying to impede a lawful investigation.
An investigation based on a false premise and a criminal conspiracy to remove a duly elected president from office isn't really an "investigation". They call those things witch hunts.

How can leaking the questions by the Pubs prevent Mueller from asking them?

The lawlessness is clearly by the Trumpers.
Let's assume the leaks were from the Trump side, they weren't illegal, as were the many leaks byComey, the FBI, Democrats, and Mueller officials. Your fake outrage has been noted though.

There is no cabal concealed within the Democratic Party, if you beleive there is, you could name them. No one is making up and posting conspiracy theories, other than people like you.
Oh, so you don't see anything wrong with Hillary paying 12 million for a fake Russian dossier to destroy the Trump candidacy which was later used criminally to fool the FISA court to spy on members of the Trump campaign? But you see something wrong with Don Jr. taking a call from a woman with a Russian accent claiming to have "dirt" on Hillary, and THAT is an impeachable offense. Ha ha ha.

An investigation based on a false premise and a criminal conspiracy to remove a duly elected president from office isn't really an "investigation". They call those things witch hunts.
You know that premise is anything but false, which makes part of a witch hunt to delegitimize a lawful investigation.

I don't know that the leaks from the Trump side are legal not. There are no Mueller side leaks.

Any time roudy deflects to Clinton you know he is feeling real hunt on Trump.

You know that premise is anything but false, which makes part of a witch hunt to delegitimize a lawful investigation.

I don't know that the leaks from the Trump side are legal not. There are no Mueller side leaks.

Any time roudy deflects to Clinton you know he is feeling real hunt on Trump.
That Trump colluded with Russia is a false premise and so far nothing has shown up that would indicate the opposite.

And of course you can bring up Hillary and the fact that she clearly colluded with the Russians and obstructed justice! After all, the false collusion allegation was during the same exact election. So we're waiting to see some questions towards Hillary, for example:

What were you thinking when you told your goons to destroy 12 cell phones using a hammer?

Did you send or receive classified govt emails?

At what point did you realize the Russia dossier was a fake? How was the 12 million that was paid transferred, by whom in your campaign and to whom in Russia?

When did you order your attorneys to wipe / destroy over 30,000 emails in your server using "bleach chip" (not wipe with a cloth as you joked about). Were you aware that the govt. was requesting this evidence be turned over?

What were you thinking knowing that your classified emails could also be accessed in a known convicted pedophile pervert's lap top?

Inquiring minds want to know...

That Trump colluded with Russia is to the American people an unknown premise and so far nothing has shown up that would indicate the opposite.

We will leave it to Mueller.

Forum List

Back