Trump slams disgraceful Mueller over leaked questions

my bet is Rudy leaked them at Trump's request....

Rudy is a big time leaker.....known fact....so is Trump....

Mueller's team hasn't leaked a thing....their lips are zipped!

Investigative reporters have given us, what we presume to know, so far....not Mueller's SCounsel

This is not the first leak by Mueller and his goons and it won't be the last. He's now getting desperate because the House has concluded with a NO COLLUSION verdict and he knows he's got nothing to show for either, so he threw this piece of red meat out there for his bosses in the Deep State and Democratic Party to chew on.

The leak came from the White House. The WH taped and transcribed the reading of the Questions by Mueller’s team. A copy of that Transcription was leaked to the Times.

Doesn’t Team Trump get tired of Dumb Donald shooting himself in the foot? Guess that’s why Kelly calls him an “idiot” and Tillerson called him a “moron”.

You couldn't get a Federal Job above the G-3 Level, and I suspect you could't met the MQ's even to qualify for that level of employment.

G-8?

lololol

They haven't got a gawd dam clue the games and cover ups .....stupidity won't ever see the past as their paper trail of guilt. That's what is so pathetic when they can't connect the dots.
That's why I just ignore their bs spewing they think they know and they're so far off base omfg... lol

fyi:

upload_2018-5-1_21-8-24.png

President Trump slammed Special Counsel Robert Mueller as ‘disgraceful’ Tuesday after a list of 48 questions to Trump’s legal team were leaked to the media.
Trump Slams ‘Disgraceful’ Mueller Over Leaked Questions
-----------------------------------------------------

The fact that this was even done is sickening, this should never be done to any President even that pos Obama. If you can't trust your own staff that is really sad.

Trump was the leaker. The fact that the grammar was terrible makes that clear.

This is not the first leak by Mueller and his goons and it won't be the last. He's now getting desperate because the House has concluded with a NO COLLUSION verdict and he knows he's got nothing to show for either, so he threw this piece of red meat out there for his bosses in the Deep State and Democratic Party to chew on.

Trump was the leaker. The House report is a joke. Even Trey Gowdy admits the report does not exonerate Trump.

Gowdy says House Intel report doesn’t fully vindicate Trump

The House Committee did not conclude Trump did not engage in collusion, because the Committee did not investigate that.

Mueller raised possibility of Trump subpoena in tense meeting with legal team

While defending a report from Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee that found "no evidence" of collusion between Russia and members of President Trump's campaign, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy cautioned that the executive branch is better suited to investigate the matter.

On Sunday, fired FBI Director James Comey called the report a "wreck," which prompted Gowdy to say that the criticism is unfair.

"I have more confidence in executive branch investigations than I do congressional," Gowdy told CBS News' Margaret Brennan on "Face the Nation" on Sunday. "I wouldn't say it's a wreck. The witnesses we talked to -- no one said that they had any evidence of collusion. And I participated in almost every one of those interviews and I'm the one who asked the questions. So from the standpoint of where these matters are best investigated, I don't think it's in Congress right now for myriad reasons."

Gowdy, who sits on the House Intelligence Committee, said that special counsel Robert Mueller's team is better equipped to investigate any potential collusion, which he noted is not technically a crime. The real crime, Gowdy said, is conspiracy, and while the House Intelligence committee had not found any evidence of that, it's possible that there is evidence that they had not seen.

"[T]he best we can do is say what we've learned," Gowdy said. "I can't say what's in the universe of witnesses we have not talked to. And I have always maintained I am awaiting the Mueller investigation. They get to use a grand jury. They have investigative tools that we don't have. Executive branch investigations are just better than congressional ones. So we found no evidence of collusion whether or not it exists or not, I can't speak to because I haven't interviewed the full panoply of witnesses."

The leak came from the White House. The WH taped and transcribed the reading of the Questions by Mueller’s team. A copy of that Transcription was leaked to the Times.

Doesn’t Team Trump get tired of Dumb Donald shooting himself in the foot? Guess that’s why Kelly calls him an “idiot” and Tillerson called him a “moron”.
Do you have proof? How do you know the leak didn't come from Mueller, after all, they have a history.

The House Committee did not conclude Trump did not engage in collusion, because the Committee did not investigate that.

Mueller raised possibility of Trump subpoena in tense meeting with legal team

While defending a report from Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee that found "no evidence" of collusion between Russia and members of President Trump's campaign, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy cautioned that the executive branch is better suited to investigate the matter.

On Sunday, fired FBI Director James Comey called the report a "wreck," which prompted Gowdy to say that the criticism is unfair.

"I have more confidence in executive branch investigations than I do congressional," Gowdy told CBS News' Margaret Brennan on "Face the Nation" on Sunday. "I wouldn't say it's a wreck. The witnesses we talked to -- no one said that they had any evidence of collusion. And I participated in almost every one of those interviews and I'm the one who asked the questions. So from the standpoint of where these matters are best investigated, I don't think it's in Congress right now for myriad reasons."

Gowdy, who sits on the House Intelligence Committee, said that special counsel Robert Mueller's team is better equipped to investigate any potential collusion, which he noted is not technically a crime. The real crime, Gowdy said, is conspiracy, and while the House Intelligence committee had not found any evidence of that, it's possible that there is evidence that they had not seen.

"[T]he best we can do is say what we've learned," Gowdy said. "I can't say what's in the universe of witnesses we have not talked to. And I have always maintained I am awaiting the Mueller investigation. They get to use a grand jury. They have investigative tools that we don't have. Executive branch investigations are just better than congressional ones. So we found no evidence of collusion whether or not it exists or not, I can't speak to because I haven't interviewed the full panoply of witnesses."
Except Trump told Mueller and his merry band of witch hunters to FUCK OFF and not infringe on EXECUTIVE POWER, as a president CANNOT BE INDICTED.

BTW if these are indeed the "questions", it totally vindicates Trump, this is a total witch hunt and fraud on the American people. No evidence of a crime, no evidence of COLLUSION.

What "indictment"? This is a subpoena for an investigation. Trump is not immue to such.

It's a warlock hunt, not a witch hunt.

What "indictment"? This is a subpoena for an investigation. Trump is not immue to such.

It's a warlock hunt, not a witch hunt.
A president cannot be "subpoenaed" dufus. There is a specific reason for it, TO EXACTLY PREVENT POLITICAL WITCH HUNTS BY ONE PARTY against a sitting president. We already knew that the Left has no respect for the Constitution and separation of powers.

Executive privilege is the power of the President of the United States and other members of the executive branch of the United States Government to resist certain subpoenas and other interventions by the legislative and judicial branches of government in pursuit of information or personnel relating to the executive. The power of Congress or the federal courts to obtain such information is not mentioned explicitly in the United States Constitution, nor is there any explicit mention in the Constitution of an executive privilege to resist such requests from Congress or courts.[1] The Supreme Court of the United States has ruled this privilege may qualify as an element of the separation of powers doctrine, derived from the supremacy of the executive branch in its own area of Constitutional activity.

Trump probably could not refuse Mueller subpoena to answer questions

Like anyone whose testimony is sought by grand jury subpoena in a criminal case, the president could cite his Fifth Amendment right not to testify against himself. Such a move, however, would carry significant political risk.

The White House has given no indication that the president would refuse to answer Mueller's questions. Trump said in June that he was "100 percent" willing to give Mueller his version of events. "I'd be glad to," the president said when asked at a news conference.

But suppose he changed his mind. Could he decline to respond to a subpoena from Mueller on some other grounds? The answer, in a word, seems to be no.

Trump probably could not refuse Mueller subpoena to answer questions

Like anyone whose testimony is sought by grand jury subpoena in a criminal case, the president could cite his Fifth Amendment right not to testify against himself. Such a move, however, would carry significant political risk.

The White House has given no indication that the president would refuse to answer Mueller's questions. Trump said in June that he was "100 percent" willing to give Mueller his version of events. "I'd be glad to," the president said when asked at a news conference.

But suppose he changed his mind. Could he decline to respond to a subpoena from Mueller on some other grounds? The answer, in a word, seems to be no.
Wrong again, "probably" as an opinion by Leftard NBC fake news reporter just doesn't cut it. There is a reason for executive privilege. To protect a president from EXACTLY what the left is doing now.

Mueller has maneuvered Trump into a corner.

Let's see what happens.

President Trump slammed Special Counsel Robert Mueller as ‘disgraceful’ Tuesday after a list of 48 questions to Trump’s legal team were leaked to the media.
Trump Slams ‘Disgraceful’ Mueller Over Leaked Questions
-----------------------------------------------------

The fact that this was even done is sickening, this should never be done to any President even that pos Obama. If you can't trust your own staff that is really sad.
So...who released the questions? Why weren't they released until after the questions got to trump's attorneys?

Leaker in Chief?

Forum List

Back