Trump slams disgraceful Mueller over leaked questions

Wong again, Hillary knowingly engaged in a transaction paying 12 million to a British spy who paid a Russian spy for a fake dossier.
Repeating you Limbaugh Lies does not make them any less of a lie. Hillary paid nothing to a British spy.
Notice how the liar went from Hillary paying the made up sum of $12 million to "Russians" to Hillary paying the imaginary $12 million now to a "British spy."
LOL

It is paid through middle men like GPS Fusion passing through many hands to have deniability...............

LOL

Paying a Russian spy 12 million to create a fake dossier on Trump
Never happened except in the imaginary "Conspiracy Theory" world of mindless DittoTards.
Ha ha ha. Not even Comey and the FBI deny that Hillary and the Dems paid 12 million for a fake dossier which put into motion a series of dominos that led up to the FISA warrant. You are simply full of shit, or yourself.
Why would they deny something that they know never happened. :cuckoo:

Wong again, Hillary knowingly engaged in a transaction paying 12 million to a British spy who paid a Russian spy for a fake dossier.
Repeating you Limbaugh Lies does not make them any less of a lie. Hillary paid nothing to a British spy.
Notice how the liar went from Hillary paying the made up sum of $12 million to "Russians" to Hillary paying the imaginary $12 million now to a "British spy."
LOL

It is paid through middle men like GPS Fusion passing through many hands to have deniability...............

LOL
So now we are getting farther and farther away from Hillary paying the Russians the fake $12 million to paying middle men, none of which can be proven to have been paid $12 million.

LOL

LOL
So now we are getting farther and farther away from Hillary paying the Russians the fake $12 million to paying middle men, none of which can be proven to have been paid $12 million.
I said the DNC paid them for dirt on Trump..........as I said .......deniability............

Russians paid Bill and the clinton Foundations 100's of millions.....

$500,000 for a short speech from the Clintons..........I'm sure they did that because they loved their voices so much........

Nice back door deal.........on Uranium 1.

Judicial Watch has the pay for play emails as well...........

Plenty to charge them with.

Trump’s Mistakes Don’t Mean He Shouldn’t Have Fired Comey

et during the 2016 presidential election, Comey decided not to prosecute Democratic presidential candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for her actions regarding the handling of classified material on a private email server. In a May 9 memo, Rod Rosenstein, Trump’s deputy attorney general, argued that the former FBI director had improperly usurped the authority of the Justice Department in making that decision. That led Rosenstein to the conclusion that Comey should be terminated.

The function of the FBI is to investigate alleged wrongdoing and develop evidence for prosecutors. It was the responsibility of the attorney general at that time, Obama appointee Loretta Lynch, and her prosecutors to determine whether the evidence was sufficient to proceed and impanel a grand jury. Rosenstein’s memo impressively cites the opinions of former attorneys general and other legal authorities to support his claim that Comey erred both in making the decision not to proceed and then using a press conference to criticize Clinton for being irresponsible while announcing he would not indict her.

The one Over MUELLER................is the one who advised Trump to Fire Comey........

But the questions LEAKED............are in direct reflection of the meetings with Comey on OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

This is too real..................They advised him to do so and now want to find some kind of charge over it.

Only in American Corrupt Politics folks.

upload_2018-5-2_22-11-22.png

Trump probably could not refuse Mueller subpoena to answer questions

Like anyone whose testimony is sought by grand jury subpoena in a criminal case, the president could cite his Fifth Amendment right not to testify against himself. Such a move, however, would carry significant political risk.

The White House has given no indication that the president would refuse to answer Mueller's questions. Trump said in June that he was "100 percent" willing to give Mueller his version of events. "I'd be glad to," the president said when asked at a news conference.

But suppose he changed his mind. Could he decline to respond to a subpoena from Mueller on some other grounds? The answer, in a word, seems to be no.
Wrong again, "probably" as an opinion by Leftard NBC fake news reporter just doesn't cut it. There is a reason for executive privilege. To protect a president from EXACTLY what the left is doing now.

It didn't protect Nixon or Clinton, what makes you think Trump is exempt? I suspect Trump will use the Ronnie Reagan defense," I don't recall, I don't remember" (actually it should be called the Reagan-Sessions Defense).

You couldn't get a Federal Job above the G-3 Level, and I suspect you could't met the MQ's even to qualify for that level of employment.

G-8?

lololol

G-15, Step 10

That is bullshit, there is no such thing as a G-15; it is not that simple bubba.

No way are you a terminal 15.

Now, that might be your IQ, lol. :D

just kidding

Actually there is a 10th step in a G-15. But my retirement is not with the Feds, I only worked for the DOJ as a contract employee. My 32 year career was in Safety Retirement, andI received a 3% COLA this month, and my net monthly income was $257.65 more than last month. Simple math will tell you what I receive each month and annually.

This can’t be blamed on Obama’s holdovers. Obama’s didn’t have a legal defence team in the White House. Trump’s staff has been leaking everything they get their hands on.

Don't you miss those days when the Whitehouse wasn't cloaked in legal trouble.

Like anyone whose testimony is sought by grand jury subpoena in a criminal case, the president could cite his Fifth Amendment right not to testify against himself. Such a move, however, would carry significant political risk.

The White House has given no indication that the president would refuse to answer Mueller's questions. Trump said in June that he was "100 percent" willing to give Mueller his version of events. "I'd be glad to," the president said when asked at a news conference.

But suppose he changed his mind. Could he decline to respond to a subpoena from Mueller on some other grounds? The answer, in a word, seems to be no.
Wrong again, "probably" as an opinion by Leftard NBC fake news reporter just doesn't cut it. There is a reason for executive privilege. To protect a president from EXACTLY what the left is doing now.

It didn't protect Nixon or Clinton, what makes you think Trump is exempt? I suspect Trump will use the Ronnie Reagan defense," I don't recall, I don't remember" (actually it should be called the Reagan-Sessions Defense).

But then that goes against Trump's claim that he's a stable genius. Stable geniuses don't forget things like that.

You know how you're fulla shit? Because here's Leftwing rabid hack anti Trump sources even admitting to it:

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

Clinton campaign, DNC helped fund Trump dossier research, report says - CNNPolitics

Hillary Clinton's campaign 'paid for research that led to Donald Trump Russia dossier'

Last edited:
This can’t be blamed on Obama’s holdovers. Obama’s didn’t have a legal defence team in the White House. Trump’s staff has been leaking everything they get their hands on.

Don't you miss those days when the Whitehouse wasn't cloaked in legal trouble.
Yeah because Obama ran the whitehouse like a thug, and he had the justice dept, FBI, CIA, and the media in his back pocket. Probably one of the most corrupt crooked individuals ever to run the Whitehouse.

Totally different situations, dufus,

But then that goes against Trump's claim that he's a stable genius. Stable geniuses don't forget things like that.
So did the real genius Hillary break the law by having a private server in her home of which she sent and received classified govt. emails, did she commit obstruction by wiping her illegal sever, destroying 30,000 emails, smashing a dozen cell phones with a hammer, and allowing her classified emails to show up on convicted pedophile Anthony Weiner's lap top?

Inquiring minds want to know.

You know how you're fulla shit? Because here's Leftwing rabid hack anti Trump sources even admitting to it:

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

Clinton campaign, DNC helped fund Trump dossier research, report says - CNNPolitics

Hillary Clinton's campaign 'paid for research that led to Donald Trump Russia dossier'
And the lies continue, in fact your OWN link exposes your Hillary paid the Russians $12 million lie.

From YOUR link:
"The Clinton campaign paid Perkins Coie $5.6 million in legal fees from June 2015 to December 2016, according to campaign finance records, and the DNC paid the firm $3.6 million in "legal and compliance consulting'' since November 2015 — though it's impossible to tell from the filings how much of that work was for other legal matters and how much of it related to Fusion GPS.

At no point, the people said, did the Clinton campaign or the DNC direct Steele's activities. They described him as a Fusion GPS subcontractor."

Forum List

Back