🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump smears E. Jean Carroll on social media while sitting in courtroom

Today, while sitting in the courtroom for his second defamation trial with the same individual, his social media accounts are posting defamatory posts about her.

How dumb do you have to be?

Trump is a dumbass, piece of shit!

Attachments

• IMG_0520.jpeg
    IMG_0520.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0519.jpeg
    IMG_0519.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 3
You mean I'd see the COMPLETE FUCKING DISASTER of the Trump years as something other than a disaster?

I really don't care HOW you want to see some of the most happiest, prosperous, safest years this country has ever seen!

I kinda hope you saw them as sheer torture for you-- you know, secure borders, low crime, plentiful food and cheap gas!

:21:

Fuckup

The second defamation trial isn't a redo of the first trial where the former 1-term was found guilty.

This is about continued defaming of her.
Wrong as usual fuckup. The jury found no rape to have occurred. Not one shred of evidence except her pathetic claims. So of course you and the usual suspects believe her. And Blase Fraud. And any woman, unless they accuse a Democrat, then they’re whores. This liar will get 0 and like it.

Wrong as usual fuckup. The jury found no rape to have occurred. Not one shred of evidence except her pathetic claims. So of course you and the usual suspects believe her. And Blase Fraud. And any woman, unless they accuse a Democrat, then they’re whores. This liar will get 0 and like it.
They found that he sexually assaulted her and that he defamed her.

Hence the 5million judgement.

Because she wasn't credible. She worked in Biden's office for three months before she was fired. Nearly everyone who remembered her remembered she was kind of useless.

Her story also didn't make any sense. He fingered her inside a busy hallway that dozens people people walk through at any given time?

On top of that, this woman has operated under at least five different names and has been charged with various counts of fraud, including presenting herself as an expert witness when she didn't have the academic credentials
She has also accused others of sexually assaulting her without any evidence.

They found that he sexually assaulted her and that he defamed her.

Hence the 5million judgement.
She is claiming rape fuckup. A blatant LIE as the jury found NO rape to have occurred. This moron is claiming she’s being defamed by the TRUTH. Trump will pay 0 and you and that lying moron will like it.

She is claiming rape fuckup. A blatant LIE as the jury found NO rape to have occurred. This moron is claiming she’s being defamed by the TRUTH. Trump will pay 0 and you and that lying moron will like it.
From the first trial fuckup. Read it out loud.

1705879253644.jpeg

Not one shred of evidence except her pathetic claims.

Umm, not quite.
Not quite on a couple of levels.
First, your assertion is not quite right.
As there WAS evidence......but......but not quite enough for a verdict "beyond-a-reasonable-doubt".

Get it now, poster lantern?

Umm, not quite.
Not quite on a couple of levels.
First, your assertion is not quite right.
As there WAS evidence......but......but not quite enough for a verdict "beyond-a-reasonable-doubt".

Get it now, poster lantern?
Wrong dipshit. The jury said NO rape occurred. As has been shown. Not one shred of evidence except her now proven bullshit claims. My assertion is fully correct. Get it now?

"Trump will pay 0 ....."
???
No kidding?
You are asserting that EJean Carroll will receive no financial re-numeration for her claims from Don Trump?

Really?
Well, good poster lantern let's re-visit your claim after the judgement from the court.

???
No kidding?
You are asserting that EJean Carroll will receive no financial re-numeration for her claims from Don Trump?

Really?
Well, good poster lantern
Crawl back under your rock and stay there you worthless know nothing troll. Carroll will get nothing and like it. Perhaps keep up and realize that new things have emerged destroying her claims.

"....realize that new things have emerged destroying her claims."
Well, prolific poster lantern, let's move beyond your anger and grievances.
Let's focus on your "new things", your new "emerged" things.
Well, mein freund, what are they?
And are they before the court right now?
How 'bout giving us a link? K?

Well, prolific poster lantern, let's move beyond your anger and grievances.
Let's focus on your "new things", your new "emerged" things.
Well, mein freund, what are they?
And are they before the court right now?
How 'bout giving us a link? K?
How about you go look at the actual thread that’s already been going on the new evidence and stop being lazy? Remain ignorant...

I really don't care HOW you want to see some of the most happiest, prosperous, safest years this country has ever seen!

I kinda hope you saw them as sheer torture for you-- you know, secure borders, low crime, plentiful food and cheap gas!

:21:
Under Trump, had the single greatest annual increase in murders in this country since we’ve been doing statistics.

Wrong dipshit. The jury said NO rape occurred. As has been shown. Not one shred of evidence except her now proven bullshit claims. My assertion is fully correct. Get it now?
He’s not a rapist. He’s a sexual assaulter.

This should be Trump’s next campaign ad.

Forum List

Back