Trump smears E. Jean Carroll on social media while sitting in courtroom

Dude, he already lost this trial. This is to decide damages.

Which almost certainly just went up.

Again.
Believe all women.

Last edited:
Why don’t you believe woman?
facepalm.gif

Sounds like the post are things Carroll has said in the past. Liberal women want to dress up as vaginas and attack women of faith so I have no issue with TRUMP degrading her using her own words.
Dress up as vaginas?

What fucking kind of fuckup christian are ya.

Donald Trump: Billy Bush says infamous Access ...​

1705574168446.png
Australian Broadcasting Corporation
https://www.abc.net.au › news › billy-bush-says-infam...

Dec 3, 2017 — "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." In Bush's op-ed, he said everyone nearby at the time thought they were listening to "a crass ...

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them," Mr Trump said.

"It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait.

"And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

"Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

Donald Trump In 2005: "I Did Try And Fuck Her. She Was ...​

1705574306982.png
BuzzFeed News
https://www.buzzfeednews.com › jimdalrympleii › do...

Oct 7, 2016 — Trump married his third wife ... “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there," Trump can be heard saying. "And she was married.

Today, while sitting in the courtroom for his second defamation trial with the same individual, his social media accounts are posting defamatory posts about her.

How dumb do you have to be?

It's like he's trying to create conflict as an excuse to then say they're persecuting him...

She could never prove she had an encounter with him but the jury believed her lies.
i could never believe he would have an encounter with the ugly bitch

ok.....trump walks in a mall where no one knows who he is....happened to find this lying whore in a dressing room with no one around....lolol...suuuurrrreeeee

Anyway, if Trump is PERMITTED (in a Manhattan courtroom) to prove that he did not RAPE her, he could prevail.
He had the chance. His lawyers argued for him. In court. In a trial.
They and he.....lost.
No?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
No rational human believes that Donald Trump forcibly raped this unattractive woman
It's hilarious that leftist loser marxists think Trump raped that skank.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1705806197025.png

1705806228226.png

Trump probably refused her advances, women get pretty vindictive when they're rejected as probable disease ridden whores .. and she easily fits that type..

otto would thankful though, even now... :auiqs.jpg:

Trump probably refused her advances, women get pretty vindictive when they're rejected as probable disease ridden whores .. and she easily fits that type..

otto would thankful though, even now... :auiqs.jpg:
Hilarious fuckup.

How many women have accused him of sexual misconduct...

Keep in mind that TRUTH is an effective defense to a defamation charge.

She accused him of RAPING her. He called her a liar.

A MANHATTAN jury found that he was guilty of "sexual assault," which covers everything from an inadvertent feel to rape. The Judge was quoted falsely claiming that Trump was found to have raped the woman - for which he should be disbarred.

Anyway, if Trump is PERMITTED (in a Manhattan courtroom) to prove that he did not RAPE her, he could prevail. But it's a close case, where the judge could deny him the right to contest the facts because he was found guilty in a criminal trial.

No rational human believes that Donald Trump forcibly raped this unattractive woman in the dressing room of a department store. It doesn't pass the laugh test.
Trump is a reprehensible scumbag, attacking the woman he sexually assaulted.

No rational human being would support, defend, or vote for the likes of Trump.

Forum List

Back