Trump sows the wind

Ah, so we're going to trot out the Good Book now? OK, now go to a church this morning, any church, and when the pastor tries to speak you just go right ahead and shout him down. Don't leave on your own either. Now, pay close attention to what happens next. Do they go home or are you physically handled and shown the door. Pay attention now. And please get back to us with your discovery.
Wait a second....You just told him to go and commit poor behavior for no other reason than so you could call him a hypocrite for his condemnation of Trump supporters' poor behavior.

Do you not even grasp how ridiculous that is?
No, I told him to go do it to find out how fucking stupid he is while not understanding rights. It had nothing to do with hypocrisy. You're really that dense huh?

When did you stop praising the lawbreaker Cliven Bundy?
When did I? You sleepwalk your way through life. Don't hurt yourself!

Ah, so we're going to trot out the Good Book now? OK, now go to a church this morning, any church, and when the pastor tries to speak you just go right ahead and shout him down. Don't leave on your own either. Now, pay close attention to what happens next. Do they go home or are you physically handled and shown the door. Pay attention now. And please get back to us with your discovery.
Wait a second....You just told him to go and commit poor behavior for no other reason than so you could call him a hypocrite for his condemnation of Trump supporters' poor behavior.

No, I told him to go do it to find out how fucking stupid he is while not understanding rights. It had nothing to do with hypocrisy. You're really that dense huh?

Deny it. I have your posting history in another window.

Sorry I don't do church,,,,,,,Wonder if trump says punch em in the face ,when he attends church?

Sorry I don't do church,,,,,,,Wonder if trump says punch em in the face ,when he attends church?

Trump's pretense of being a religious person, when he was prancing around Iowa brandishing a Bible, was better parody than the writers at SNL ever come up with.

You missed the point Fast Eddie. Your loss.

Deny it. I have your posting history in another window.
Yes, I deny it, you lying asshole. You would have posted it. But nobody takes you seriously anyway. Lies and smears is all you post.
You've got it in an open window ....my God, you literally have a toddler's mind. You can't think like an adult.

Forum List

Back