Trump speaks @8 PM Tuesday after NY indictment:

Listened to about 2 minutes of it. The man is as deranged, as he is mentally ill. But it's a moot point. Donald Trump will never be President again. Given the other more serious charges still to come his way. He will more than likely be in prison within the next two years, unless he commits suicide, which is doubtful given the fact no bigger coward exists on the planet.

And given the fact that's comparing him to Republicans, is questionable.

• Banned
Trump's pissed, and I can't blame him. He tries to do good for Americans and pieces of shit pull stunts like this?

A lot of heads need to get screwed on straight.

This kind of crap would never have happened as soon as 20 years ago.

Do you want elections to really count and be free people, or do you want to be serfs, dependent on the whims of the elite?

• Banned
Listened to about 2 minutes of it. The man is as deranged, as he is mentally ill. But it's a moot point. Donald Trump will never be President again. Given the other more serious charges still to come his way. He will more than likely be in prison within the next two years, unless he commits suicide, which is doubtful given the fact no bigger coward exists on the planet.

And given the fact that's comparing him to Republicans, is questionable.
Thanks so much for you prediction, Nostradumbass!

bad-opinion-opinion.gif

Trump's pissed, and I can't blame him. He tries to do good for Americans and pieces of shit pull stunts like this?

A lot of heads need to get screwed on straight.

This kind of crap would never have happened as soon as 20 years ago.

Do you want elections to really count and be free people, or do you want to be serfs, dependent on the whims of the elite?
Trumps problems. TFB for him.

• Banned
When a State DA brings a former president up on charges related to a Federal election and violates the 5th amendment doing so?

That's some bad things to be happening in America.

I see the troublemaker and you don't.
If this was 1938 Germany and you were German, you'd say "TFB for the Jews"? Hmm?

I would not, and I'd probably die, but i would do it like it should be. I am wired like that

If this was 1938 Germany and you were German, you'd say "TFB for the Jews"? Hmm?

I would not, and I'd probably die, but i would do it like it should be. I am wired like that
Have you always been angry, or just since Trump became a bigger loser?

Trump was right. Our country is in decline.

The Liberals trying to turn the US into a Social shithole has been a disaster for this country.

The filthy Democrats weaponizing the filthy government is destroying our Republic.

We are no longer a nation of laws.

The Germans in Saving Private Ryan were great at predicting the future of the US: "America is Kaput".

People on the far left are nuts. 34 counts of the same charge. All based on nothing. A racist district attorney in Manhattan becomes the first man to charge a president with a crime …he ought to be ashamed of himself he is a disgrace to America . in the end nothing will happen to trump he will be elected president in 2024.

Our economy was way better under Trump look at the disaster we are in now.

Most Americans including Democrats agree with Trump.

Only the most whacked out racist anti-Americans are the ones who think what is happening to Mr. Trump is OK.

Have you always been angry, or just since Trump became a bigger loser?
America has never been this bad off ever before in my life, or any of my ancestors, who were here before it was America.

Pardon me for not liking that and knowing there's a better way.

America has never been this bad off ever before in my life, or any of my ancestors, who were here before it was America.

Pardon me for not liking that and knowing there's a better way.
Things are better for me. Maybe because I don't dwell on negativity.

I just finished watching it. Even his lawyers are saying that he doesn't have a case and nobody will say what the thirty-four felony charges actually are. TDS is definitely alive and kicking in this country. It's spreading as much as Covid did and probably even more than that.

Forum List

Back